Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curious_penguin

I thought Kiley made a cool 30-40k a month? Complaining over a $42 hat, $60 set of coasters and $16 magyyyyynet

View attachment 2980104
---
WHY is he eating dumplings, in a restaurant, with his fingers?

View attachment 2980114
---
The ENTIRE wing in his mouth...nasty

View attachment 2980116
---
WHO taught this guy how to eat????? He literally has the ENTIRE wing now in his mouth.

View attachment 2980118
---
Asking C asey if they have a Chinatown in Orlando

View attachment 2980119
---
Chinatown in Orlando--Chinatown is also home to a civic center, dentist offices, salons, Amerasia Bank (caters to Asian customers), and a huge Asian supermarket, 1st Oriental Market.
---
Well it would have been nice for him to actually tell us WHAT the restaurants name is.

View attachment 2980122
I'm kind of shocked he went to Chinatown. I'll give him a tiny bit of credit there. Mama, kudos for going there, for eating.

Reactions: 3

Yunque01

VIP Member
Is Alexa moderating? Any funny superchats/chats?
Unfortunately looks like the guy who sends the epic Morgonn/BasedPete superchats can't see the live, so Kyle might have blocked him somehow.
BOOM BUH BYE! Kylie said.

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Looks like Savannah gives Casey some confidence to say things to him that she wouldn't if she was around his family or alone:

1717603365736.png

SnapChet

VIP Member
He just claimed Disney Media brought him out! He also changed his usual cruise shirt after being made fun of it an hour ago
I just laughed out loud at that and ‘she who shall not be named’ said, laughing, “You put that away and let’s go.”🤣
Whoever called him a shameless liar who “…lies as easily as he breathes’ hit the nail on the head. Oh! That would be me___LONG AGO.
BYE!

Last edited:

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
It’s not that difficult to obtain a mortgage under Kyle’s name if the parents own their primary residence outright, or at least have a lot of equity. Mom & Dad take out a 2nd mortgage/HELOC on the house they’ve owned for decades & give the money to Kyle for the down payment to purchase the Celebration home in his name. The bank providing the mortgage to Kyle doesn’t care where the money for the down payment comes from on the parents end, just so long as Kyle provides a letter stating that he doesn’t have to pay it back, & the mortgage goes forward. Both the parents and Kyle split the mortgage payments in the present, & Kyle lives there temporarily until Sue and JerBear retire. That’s how I assume they made it happen
But Kyle is the only one on the Mortgage Documents - which means he is the one that needed to qualify for the loan. Down payment yes can be a gift.

1717635070071.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Yunque01

VIP Member
The separate counter was a very pleasant surprise flying home! Our flight attendants were HILARIOUS, too.

Why didn’t they fly out of ORD when there’s direct flights to MCO? And what’s with his sudden concern over the price of literally everything? Don’t get me wrong, things are expensive, but he doesn’t even pay most of the time.
Southwest has started to fly out of ORD again out of terminal 5.
---
Did this ahole say WW2 was the Best generation ever???? Please tell me he did not, please tell me I misheard!
He did.

Last edited:

Yunque01

VIP Member
Please, please, please, everyone must suggest to him that he has to go the Chicago Chop House. Tell him it's the most based Chad red meat spot in town. Tell him it's the manliest man cave and that Trump ate there once (no clue if he has or hasn't). I'd die to see him have to shell out for a couple of buck-fifty tomahawk chops, plus two or three $40 appetizers and a $100+ bar tab.

Last time we ate there, it was $850 for a party of four (and two of us don't drink).
I have to agree. The Chop House is an amaxing experience, whether lunch or dinner.