Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chernabog

You know, I don't think saying that straight people are better than gay people because they have less sex is quite the flex the 'phobes think it is.
As Devil's Advocate, I invoke the Marshall Erikson defense from HIMYM: More partners does not mean more sex, Kyle makes love to a box of Kleenex every night.

Reactions: 4

curious_penguin

Doubt he would have went if he didn't have his babysitters with him and he didn't eat anything different than he usually does. I'm not too shocked or impressed. Sorry Kyle.

Now if he took the bus like Savannah and Casey were trying to get him to do, then I'd be impressed.
It's pride month. I'm feeling generous.

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Every time we've been to the Shedd Aquarium there's been a pretty substantial line, rain or shine. Of course, oar wildly successful travel influencer did his ReSeArCh & had to know that, no?
Supposedly S dropped the ball since she was planning everything for them. She probably is just as ditzy and unprepared in life like that are.

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be surprised if he did invite himself. He looks absolutely insufferable to be around. Casey is paying for everything (just like his mom/sister paid for everything on the NYC trip). He's complaining about everything they wanted to do (just like the NYC trip). Casey looks really annoyed.

Oar world traveler keeps comparing everything in Chicago to cruises, Disney and NYC. At one point Casey gets fed up and mocks him for the endless NYC comparisons.
I hope someone screen grabs the NYC references and her annoyance with him. Won’t watch his trash vlogs lol.

Cristoff68

“My grandpa is dead. Thumbs up this video”
---
“I am so sad my grandpa is dead…OMG! Today is a glorious day as I am going to preview Tiana’s Bayou Avensure”
For the love of all that is good, PLEASE tell me that those are not actual quotes!

CaseyDoormat

I have a friend on the same cruise. She was saying how Disney was inviting people left and right bc the ship was half full and they needed people. The invite went out to a lot of influencers etc
but he paid for it he claims so basically disney invited them to pay for it LOL anyone could do that
---
2011 and pretty sure it's a no frills base model convertible
assuming its a 2011 328i it says $8,600 with 50k miles

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Honestly I don't think she takes that much time off from work. If you figure the weekends they are away and she is not working. Memorial Day holiday. She has been at the job over 5 years so I am thinking she gets a decent amount of time. They have no kids or other responsibilities to take off all the time so it is all hers to take.
You are right, she probably has two weeks of vacation time, the regular company holidays, and there are additional personal holidays which could total as much as another whole week of paid time off. Office based positions often have "work remote Fridays", and if she has to work at a wedding or other special gig then her boss could allow her to take other time off to compensate for that.

The wonkiness she would have to deal with is, cast members don't have access to use all their days off right when a new year begins. They "earn" vacation days as they go. The more seniority they have, the quicker they earn vacation days. So it's possible she could get to a point, let's say May, and have used up all her paid time off and then she couldn't take more days off for a while.

curious_penguin

No and no. However, it is funny watching the crowd run like sheep to the store and the beach. One guy had to "cut" to be first.
---

That pier alone seems to take quite a bit of time.
An article I read on Points Guy said the pier was about a half mile long. And food service stopped at 2.

JakeDog

Between GF death and Gf in chicagi. How did he have time to do Tiana’s. ?? Did he mail it in. Using someone else video. ? Or was the free cupcake just too much to lose ? Hope life doesn’t interfere with blogging.. actually it’s doesn’t.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Is Alexa moderating? Any funny superchats/chats?
Unfortunately looks like the guy who sends the epic Morgonn/BasedPete superchats can't see the live, so Kyle might have blocked him somehow.

KyliesMadHatter

IMG_2524.png
[

I also don’t want to get back into mortgage talk but that is all I needed to see to understand. This isn’t your traditional lender. They specialize in people like Pallo.

QUOTE="ProfessorFate, post: 19532677, member: 374004"]
Christ on a Cracker, are we back on that fucking mortgage again?

His bitch mother controls his money. He had a huge amount of engagement during the pandemic and shortly thereafter. He has no bills and seems to have a wardrobe that could fit in a banker's box. He spends little to no money on any other creature comforts other than a new COD game or some Lorcana cards. He shared an apartment with roommates up until the fallout with that homo JoJo, and he drives a 15-year-old Barbie Beemer.

There's little reason to think Susan couldn't have salted away $100k over 24 to 36 months. That's $3k per month and easily done, even if he's only clearing $10k per month versus $450k per year. Bitch Mom and The Clown kick in $50k as an investment in their future retirement home, and Grifty can probably qualify on a secured real estate loan with some chicken-shit proof of income and 20% down (with a hefty PMI). Hell, there are already murmurings about multiple lenders dipping their toes back in the zero-down, piggy-back loan finance models regardless of what they learned (and apparently forgot) back in 2008. "United Wholesale Mortgage" absolutely reeks of sub-prime lender status and I wouldn't be surprised in the paper hasn't already been bundled and re-sold to some other shady offshore mortgage "bank".
[/QUOTE]