Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Cruise expert, doesn't know that X cruise line (can't google atm as clipping the stream) has patented the tap in style of muster drill and they was cool to let other cruise lines use it royalty-free during covid as everyone was hurting at that time.

Reactions: 4

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I do NOT understand the correlation between the luxury homes in the area to the best bagel sandwich she claims these are.

1717597509059.png

Reactions: 4

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
View attachment 2983097

Then you see Casey trailing far behind

View attachment 2983098

I just can't get over how ridiculous he looks with that hat and backpack 🤣 Whoever said he looks like he's heading to his first day of Kindergarten was spot on.
View attachment 2983099
Last we forget those dumb fucking white… Dad shoes. I guess they’re also white dad… shoes
---
I watched their vlog. All I have to say is that now I am certain I never want to spend a day at Lookout Cay! Our boy Kylie is probably making it sound as though it is one of the most incredible places he has ever been; I can't watch his daily dump all the way through any more - so I'm not sure what he said about it. Kylie, I know it scares you to do so, but you really need to get out and see the world.
That private island kind of reminds me of when BLAB went to the recently relocated rebuilt, wild rivers waterpark. Here’s a video.

Reactions: 3

Chernabog

I'll admit, I sometimes do it too with things I like. But unlike Kyle, I don't revolve my entire life and sole purpose around it. And I don't need to flex the things I buy to strangers online and beg for validation.
Come, Son of Blur-El! Kneel before 'Bog!

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
Haven't been following for a while but I need to understand something.

My youtube is full of people riding Tiana today but KP was suppose to be the first PoV so how are this people getting this footage?
He has one up this evening.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Just like him, no insurance for his expensive camera, what a freaking idiot. However, could he be committing insurance fraud? "Getting 1,000 back". Would the damage before insurance not be covered?

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Is Alexa moderating? Any funny superchats/chats?
Unfortunately looks like the guy who sends the epic Morgonn/BasedPete superchats can't see the live, so Kyle might have blocked him somehow.
No Dad just came on but he just put someone in time out because they kept asking about going to Universal. Unless I missed something else they said.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
unless it's something that started to happen within the last year, I'm not seeing anything of the sort.
We have actually dealt with this for many years now. Maybe is it a Royal thing as we haven't been on a different cruise line since 2008.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
He's gonna make up some bullshit excuse (still grieving, etc.) to do the livestream from his cabin. Will get all the rabid stans even more sympathetic to his plight and get the SuperChats rolling in. Poor, sad, weeping Kyle can't even enjoy his cruise buried in his deep sorrow, so he's left to shut himself in his cabin all while being surrounded by the beauty of the Bahamas that his blue heart can't enjoy. So sad and worthy of some monetary healing.
They have Laura and Fain there for backup.

Last edited:

Wusubby

Chatty Member
I'm happy with any able-bodied person giving any info, but this doofus, hell no. He will give incorrect probably dangerous information. Just don't dick head.

AKW24

VIP Member
If you can't walk into a sporting goods store or ballpark and simply grab your size (because IYKYK), then you don't even belong there...

BTW: 7-1/2.
I'm between 7-1/2 and 7-5/8

can go either way depending on the brand, type of hat and material