Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
kylie! Did I hear correctly?? Do Savannah and I work out at the same gym XSport, above Mariano’s?? Wow! This could be fun!!! Stay tuned!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So he made a video of him just power walking around the island and buying some more stupid Disney merch? Why does he not do any excursions? He showed the menus of drinks but didn’t buy any bc why would he do that? 😆 I guess I just don’t understand. I really don’t understand his thought process. He goes on all these cruises and doesn’t do any excursions. I would think he’d do some excursions so he could show people what they’re like. It’s just so weird to me.. let me go on all these cruises and just hang out in the ship and get off only at private islands but not do anything. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because it's not actually about showcasing things for potential travelers and vacationers. Instead for Kyle it's all about the flex. It's all about proving to his old high school classmates who laughed at him that he's living his best life and has arrived. That's why all his videos are just him bragging about stuff, about being first, about being media, about how many views he gets, etc. The fixation with needing to be Club Level or Coral Level. He thinks cruises are a status symbol. It's all about Kyle trying to project that he's living this luxurious life and is better than everyone else.

That's why he always accuses anyone who criticizes or makes fun of his dull & lazy content as being "jealous."

009495.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok... so Ive been skimming through the Lighthouse Point and "boarding day" vlogs. Admittedly I haven't been able to handle watching much of him lately 🤣 BUT... question. Since when does he call Casey "Babe" so much? :cautious: I get that it's a common "nickname" for significant others... but when he says it, it makes me cringe so much! :sick: probably because it doesn't sound natural / I know theres no chemistry with them....
The chemistry between the two of them is just as natural as marinara sauce on a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait am I reading these tweets correctly? Michele (aka Kyle) is tweeting that her “daughter,” who is presumably young, wants to “have her cheeks clapped” by Kyle? What mother would talk like that about her child?

He’s reached a whole new level of deranged. He’s created a fantasy scenario where this Emily kid is eager to jump into bed with him and her mother is grotesquely encouraging it. That’s…sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

WDWUO83

VIP Member
It's the same thing the Dim Tracker does. Disney sends an email saying try out this new thing and he spins it as a legitimate invite.
I guess this is a good time to tell everyone that I was hosted by Universal for our trip two weeks ago. All I had to do was pay several thousand dollars, but the resort AND Hard Rock even sent me emails saying I had reservations! Then I showed the email at the concierge and they printed out park tickets for us! #hosted #trust

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Here is my Kyle and the Hunger Games Compilation:

LOL I finally learned how to edit together clips on my phone!! Now I can’t be stopped!! (Ok, well I still don’t know how to do everything, but this is a start 😂).

I feel like I put more effort in this one minute clip than Kyle puts in one thirty minute vlog!! I also feel like I need to add The Hunger Games to the Kylecabulary in the Wiki 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
SOOO CRINGE

If I was there and Kyle was WOOOOOOO-ing obnoxiously, I’d be tempted to throw him overboard!

And yes @BlurryCat … Kyle just kept filming Savannah’s ass the entire time, and I also caught how he asked her if she wanted flowers and then QUICKLY asked Casey too. I mean sure, he has no chemistry with Casey but that doesn’t give him the right to openly flirt with her cousin right in front of her face!

• Haha
  • Sad

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I can't believe this guy gets paid for these vlogs. This is absolutely unbelievable that we all bust our asses and this guy walks around yapping, not knowing what he is saying and people think this is great.

• Angry
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Do you notice their "friends" on this cruise barely hang out with them?
You can tell that whole relationship is just transactional.

Here's a glimpse of their faces when he's screaming his head off during dinner.

009668.jpg

This would be my mood too:

009669.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Crazy that if you google casy tattle life is the first thing that pops up never seen somebody so clueless
Her boyfriend is so toxic that she had to remove her last name from her online profiles. She must be so insanely gaslit at this point that she doesn't even know what is real and what is not.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This is hilarious. Remember when he was seething on the cruise and grabbed JoJo's phone to ban someone? Now he volunteers to moderate JoJo's livestreams. It worries him so badly that people are exposing his sock puppets and saying negative things about him on JoJo's lives now.

009265.jpg

I guess Kylie is a moderator on Jojo’s Livestream tonight. I commented “Hi kylie!!” It was quickly deleted.
Yep, Kylie was moderating JoJo's livestream tonight and was removing any critical message about himself or reference to Morgonn, BasedPete or 'Greasy Michele'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19