Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

AKW24

VIP Member

Lame! He really has no creativity at all.

Hey kile, here's 5 title variations for you to change throughout the day to get better views.

"Ultimate Disney Magic Cruise for Adults: Epic Pirate Night, Shopping Spree & Gourmet Dining!"

"Disney Magic Cruise Adventure for Adults: No Kids, Pirate Night Fun, Shopping & Luxurious Dining!"

"Disney Cruise for Adults Only: Thrilling Pirate Night, Exclusive Shopping, & Gourmet Dining!"

"Adults-Only Disney Magic Cruise: Epic Pirate Night, Shopping Extravaganza, and Fine Dining!"

"Adults Only Disney Cruise: Wild Pirate Night, Ultimate Shopping Spree, and Luxurious Dining Experience!"

edit: one more snarky one for when it completely bombs:

"No Kids, No Problem: Our Adults-Only Disney Cruise with Pirate Shenanigans, Shopping Sprees, and Gourmet Feasts!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Good Lord, being with Kyle is costing her not only credibility in her professional life, but use of her own last name!!! Casey, look through those damn beige colored glasses and see what’s right in front of you girl!
So she's no innocent in any of this now. If you're boyfriend's become so toxic that you fear using your last name & proactively remove it from professional networking, I'd suggest taking a step back & seriously rethinking your choices. I totally get why her sister & BIL have no interest in any of it anymore. Casey's dad obviously saw it coming from a mile away

• Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I'm still shocked that someone, even in a Disney setting, hasn't punched him in the face for acting like that near them. Not advocating it, but....
I still say it WILL happen, especially on some ride screaming into someone's ear or at some restaurant where families are trying to have meal and have to endure that..... and the the person who does will get a standing ovation.
He has a really false sense of security even in his fantasy 'Disney Zone of Safety.'
View attachment 2992149View attachment 2992115View attachment 2992131
and how Casey is not more embarrassed by this. She HAD to have seen their faces at dinner. This is not normal for a 30 year old man to be acting that way. But then again, she is over there crying over Disney characters. They both have many issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BlurryCat

VIP Member
You’re absolutely right. I think her family saw right through Kyle and maybe said something to her but she’s an adult so there’s only so much they can do. Which is why you never see them in the vlogs and not only that but you also never hear her speak of them EVER. Which is really sad considering her sister’s pregnant with her first baby. Not once has she mentioned that even casually in the vlogs and it’s not a secret because Brianna posted it on social media. Sad situation all around. I have a hard time feeling sympathy for her too, but somehow I still do.
It's crazy how all appearance and talk of Casey's family immediately ceased after the Thanksgiving trip (and deleted videos). Something definitely went down where they did not approve of him, and so Kyle removed them from his life and isolated Casey from them. I guess we'll never know exactly what happened unless Kevin or Brianne spill the beans.

One of the last mentions that Casey made on the vlog was when she moved in with him. Casey said how her sister and brother-in-law offered to help her move, and squirt's reaction says it all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Indeed! And you can be certain it won't be the last and others won't be so timid.
Further, that thread is still going strong.
Just wanted to highlight one of these comments:

"Also, what the hell goes through his mind when he acts like a mother to a pre-teen little girl and calls himself 'sexy' and 'hot' in the eyes of a pre-teen little girl? Sicko behavior."

That's not including how he was posting the other day about how she wants to get her "cheeks clapped by that stud KP."
This is utterly disgusting and depraved behavior, and further lends credibility to the alleged incident involving the 12 year old girl when he was in high school.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Curious to see how vloggers react to Disney’s updated resort videos. Buh bye need for staycation room tours.

1717724841541.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneysensation

VIP Member
No words.....

View attachment 2989870
---
30 year old "man", an "owie"?????

View attachment 2989872
He obviously lacks judgement as to what content should be omitted in his vlogs. He really should allow someone to vet his videos before he uploads them (and edit out things accordingly) - but he's way too full of himself to allow that to happen. In his Tiana POV video, he spends the first ten minutes of the video walking up to the attraction and blabbering about it before the ride is even open. He then leaves to the TTC to meet up with his cast member buddy in order to pickup the invitation badge. He subsequently goes back to the Magic Kingdom to ride the Bayou Adventure ride. Perhaps, he sees all of this as "content" in order to construct a 30 minute half-baked video.. The result is superfluous material which explains his subpar views. .

• Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I just read the Reddit thread 😂! Can you imagine if Kyle put as much time, work, and dedication on his vlogs as he does on spending time searching social media platforms and discussion forums for any negative mention of him and going on sock puppets to own and troll the haters?

Well… he’s still a narcissistic asshole who’s dumb as a pile of bricks, so I don’t think it would really matter LOL!

• Heart
Because it's not actually about showcasing things for potential travelers and vacationers. Instead for Kyle it's all about the flex. It's all about proving to his old high school classmates who laughed at him that he's living his best life and has arrived. That's why all his videos are just him bragging about stuff, about being first, about being media, about how many views he gets, etc. The fixation with needing to be Club Level or Coral Level. He thinks cruises are a status symbol. It's all about Kyle trying to project that he's living this luxurious life and is better than everyone else.

That's why Kyle immediately accuses anyone who criticizes his dull, sloppy & lazy content as being "jealous."
Imagine have to suck d*ck and provide shower scenes for a living just to flex on people you went to HS with? We'd rather drink bleach.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Miss Chewy really caught onto something. Whenever he's in photos next to people, you can see him stretching the hell out his neck to try to appear taller.

009554.jpg

009556.jpg

Normal, non-stretched neck for comparison:
009559.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

bluebird33

lol apparently that fedora Kylie was wearing was actually a women’s hat

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
009517.jpg

Then you see Casey trailing far behind

009516.jpg

I just can't get over how ridiculous he looks with that hat and backpack 🤣 Whoever said he looks like he's heading to his first day of Kindergarten was spot on.

Last edited:
  • Haha