Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I hope he never has kids. He shouldn't be responsible for a dog or a cat, let alone a child. That poor kid would be doomed from the start with a father like Pallo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

starri

VIP Member
the fact that she doesn't see these red flags is mind boggling.
There is a generation of young women were were trained from an early age by the Twilight franchise that the most important thing in the world is to have a boyfriend.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

AKW24

VIP Member
It’s incredible how he constantly shoots himself in the foot by refusing to listen to his viewers or change up the way he does things.

He could’ve blasted out on his social media to subscribe to his Patreon where he’s going to show a “sneak peek” and “special Patreon exclusive footage” of Communicore Hall. It wouldn’t need to be anything longer than a little 10 minute video to entice people to join his Patreon while they wait for the full video to come out on YT. So he still gets his monetized YT video and increased Patreon subscribers, many of whom will be too dumb to remember to cancel after the first month. And there you go, Kyle, a steam of recurring revenue on top of YT.

But no, he’s going to dig his heels in and continue to produce sloppy work until his channel fizzles out and dies.

one thing we know for certain. kyle isn't smart.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

jipeta2021

VIP Member
At breakfast Kyle shows everyone's plate except Alexa's ... because we are supposed to still be pretending that she's on a diet.

Also, Alexa sat her fat butt at the table while their mom went to get cash ... she sucks too.

Three working adults and a YouTuber sit down to eat, and all four of them didn't have enough combined cash to cover the bill. That's just batshit crazy to me.

Why did Kyle have to ask his sister what the cost of the Amtrack was? He didn't pay for that either. sad people.
Yep he asked Casey and Alexa how much the train ticket was and Casey was the one who got the Uber to her cousin’s place too. Grown ass 30yr old man can’t even pay for his own shit. And all the women around him enable it. It’s honestly baffling to me. He needs to man tf up. Casey and his family should be embarrassed.

• Angry
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
X drama update. Looks like mini-man raged and resorted to what he knows best and blocked Dudley 🤭

009328.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
already over 4k in just 45 minutes

one thing I've noticed about PMM's thumbnails and titles, no obvious clickbait or misleading titles. no fake shocked or surprised open mouth thumbnails and they are all on point as if he was "Presenting" a theme for the video.

I have never watched his stuff so I can't say that he never leads viewers on like oar boi kiley poo does.

PMM's view count hits 100k in 2-3 days while kiley struggles to get a 50k average in a year.

kiley has pigeon holed himself in to having to upload daily. his viewers are all one and done's. rarely will old videos pop up in peoples feeds because of it. doesn't help the majority of his stuff is so completely random and not themed particularly well.

mr analytics is slacking because he has no clue how to understand them to improve himself. (also since he thinks he is better than the analytics)

don't tell him quality over quantity actually works.
I know I’m in the minority but I like PMM. To me he’s the least problematic and most palatable Vlogger. Like yeah, his goofus shtick is annoying but it’s fairly harmless. But you’re right, he’s straight forward with his title and thumbnails and that’s pretty refreshing.

I’ll never understand the clickbait angle that’s Kyle’s go-to. It’s a short term play that’s hindering his growth. Sure someone will click on the video and watch it through. But generally people don’t like to be bamboozled and have their time wasted thinking that the video was going to be something different than it was. You lose a repeat viewer and that’s a poor business move. The pool of people who want to watch Disney vloggers is limited, it’s fairly niche content. To alienate new viewers right off the bat is not the key to growth.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
They both are so stunted, mentally. He getting excited to see Minnie Mouse and she saying she is going to cry. WTH????

1718029771656.png

• Haha
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's totally losing it on his sock puppets today. Plus two APD videos and he's getting a ton of flack in the comments on his daily dump.
Casey is going to have to deal with another toddler tantrum today when she gets home from work.

caseys-future.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

AKW24

VIP Member
What I didn’t find endearing was the way he raced ahead of Casey heading to Lighthouse Point. Casey is supposed to be the love of his life. [and he, her Prince Charming] No hand holding.

Remember Casey told viewers she has POTS. [It’s one reason she prefers taking elevators, which Kyle still refuses to do most of the time.] When they get it the end of the pier, no asking if she needs a drink or a snack. No asking if she wants to take a break on the beach or side in the shade for a bit.

Nope. The selfish bastard cruised ahead solo to film the merchandise. It’s not like getting there 5 or even 15 minutes later would have ruined anything.

IMO he’s a self centered 💩 boyfriend. Remember the BS talk a while back about wanting to experience places for the first time with Casey. Kyle, what happened to that? Experience it with her, while racing ahead.

It makes me sick that she chooses to accept his selfish behavior. Girl, it isn’t going to be better when you marry him. Casey, sometimes no boyfriend is better than the wrong boyfriend. You deserve better than an ill mannered, infantile, selfish prick. Money can make life easier, but it can’t buy happiness. Kyle’s security blanket [camera] will always be first.
the fact that she doesn't see these red flags is mind boggling.

• Heart

ScoJo15

Looks like maybe our Tattle Family might grow by two new members 😂!

Also… now the original Grandpa video has 4K likes. Can someone see how many dislikes it has now?
(Yes, that is my personal dislike showing LOL 😂)
6200 dislikes...

1717472384338.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Currently MIA from tattle, been catching up in the q for shows. NGL tattle hits differently (in a good way) when reading in a park 😉

BTW, are me and wifey coral level? Waiting in line to check out with merch getting ushered to the front of the line, also same for quick service food. Yeah DAS is certainly different in DLP.

20240611_221650.jpg

Two more days left, I'm broken as fook, but really happy I don't need to do shower shows to earn my hols, haha.

• Heart
  • Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
With how obsessed Kyle is with Beauty and the Beast, saying that his dream girl is Belle, and that he says he is as handsome as Gaston… you’d think that he would know that it’s pronounced LUMIERE and not LUMINEER!

• Haha
  • Wow