Kyle Pallo #7 $4000 or more for a VIP Tour, but can’t use his car handle & door. Grifting for MORE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a woman, I don’t approve of his behavior at all. A gentleman would have the ability to be direct and let one of them know he’s not interested in that way, but both serve their purpose cast member invites and media invites… Sam is back in the picture and oh look a Villian’s Media Invite. 🤔
I don't know if they're dating or friends or whatever, I don't care. But I suspect his interest in them is the invites they come with.
There's something very odd about his attitude to women. An allegedly straight 28 year old guy whose dream woman is Belle, a cartoon Disney Princess? Who wants to meet his wife on a dating show so he doesn't have to bother with getting to know someone? Who only appears to want a wife so he can have a family channel?
I'm not saying he's gay but it's definitely bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, I’m just surprised it’s this many stupid women that are willing to play along. While this says a LOT about his character it’s speaks even more on theirs. They are fully aware of him saying on his vlogs for example, Sam knows he said “I’m going on a cruise with Lora on Friday” and Lora knows from his Universal Studios day vlog “Oh, oh, Sam may be coming with me to Vero Beach” and the look on her face was of utter disappointment.
What are these women (Sam, Lora) looking to gain by joining his vlogs? Clearly not fortune cause the dude is clearly broke. Perhaps some short lived fame? But clearly he ain’t some A list celebrity.

I’m sure her father feels the same way. You have a daughter who is so desperate to be with this guy that she allows herself to look like his duck buddy, for the sake of his dying channel.
Let’s hope they respected the midline on that bed, especially after imbibing content on the booze cruise.

They are just as responsible, or irresponsible. Just no self-respect. Any serious man will see their friendship with Kyle as something inappropriate and not worth the hassle, creating a vicious cycle of rejection, insecurity and misery. Pitiful.
Completely agree: they are just as lost in life as he is although not to the same degree.

As a woman, I don’t approve of his behavior at all. A gentleman would have the ability to be direct and let one of them know he’s not interested in that way, but both serve their purpose cast member invites and media invites… Sam is back in the picture and oh look a Villian’s Media Invite. 🤔

At least he is keeping it 💯
No one says a grifter can’t be a gentleman. JK LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched a video of his from 2019's Not So Scary Halloween. In three years, he has aged 15. 2019 Kyle is thin, bright eyed, and is not yet weathered by his alcoholism. This video is actually edited. There are good transitions, smart edits and it's actually INFORMATIVE. He also somehow says "bayhg" with less of an accent than he does now. I can't recommend enough to watch this video (Laura is in it and looks exactly the same) to see how far he has fallen. Wooooooooof

Reactions: 5
I don't know if they're dating or friends or whatever, I don't care. But I suspect his interest in them is the invites they come with.
There's something very odd about his attitude to women. An allegedly straight 28 year old guy whose dream woman is Belle, a cartoon Disney Princess? Who wants to meet his wife on a dating show so he doesn't have to bother with getting to know someone? Who only appears to want a wife so he can have a family channel?
No wonder he’s growing all that chest hair… he wants to be the Beast! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's something very odd about his attitude to women. An allegedly straight 28 year old guy
yeah... i always rolled my eyes at the gay speculation. but honestly, for a "straight" guy who supposedly wants to "find his other half" and have kids and the whole nine yards- hes got some pretty good choices in front of him. These girls are all pretty, with nice personalities to boot and dont seem to mind him shoving a camera in their faces (which he plans to keep doing for the rest of his life apparently)
It sure seems like hes working extra hard to keep all of them in the friend zone. I just find that really odd, and it does make me think more about the gay speculation...
On another note, dawned on me that today's video will show the first morning of the cruise. Which means we can look forward to the shirtless, raspy voiced, in foggy glasses on the balcony "Good morning guys.... its early... i'm tired.... but here's the sunrise. And here's Lora laying in the bed that we definitely did NOT do anything together in...." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Another vlog of eating and drinking, might as well of just went to Epcot. At least he could of added concrete updates to his vlog! Surely there is more to see and do on a cruise ship than what he films......

Reactions: 7
I used to not think he was gay either but recently some things have caught my attention, especially when he drinks heavily.

In my opinion the women he’s been around have not been pretty like that, which is why that never made me think he was gay. They are all pretty basic, I just thought yeah easy to friend zone these women.

Late to the party but I stopped watching and following his channel when he couldn’t pronounce Hagrid during one of his videos.

He is consistently queer-baiting in his videos. Seems extremely entitled, out of touch with reality, attention seeking, narcissistic, seems to have some co-dependency and addiction issues (alcohol/theme parks/etc). Exploits others for his own personal gain.

Sincerely hope he can get help one of these days.
He does the mispronounced words on purpose so that people will comment on the vlog.

Reactions: 6
In my opinion the women he’s been around have not been pretty like that, which is why that never made me think he was gay. They are all pretty basic, I just thought yeah easy to friend zone these women.
thats true.... with the "Celebrity crushes" hes mentioned before, and the girl he actually dated a few years ago (Gabby, maybe??) he definitely has a "look" that he goes for, and these girls lately dont really fit that look. so i guess its easy for him to friend zone them.
That, and the fact that he only sees people as what they can do for him and his channel- girls OR guys...

Reactions: 1
Do you have some insider info with the mushroom always being posted... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Seriously- spill the tea!! 🤣 there obviously is some with how often the mushroom is brought up! 🤔 maybe this is why all these girls stay in the friend zone….

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He really should learn, all the complaining isn't being a travel vlogger showing your cruise.

Flying the Nest just did a Disney cruise and now on a Royal and they show the ship.

All WDWCouple too with their cruises.

Wait wait wait.

So they had to wait two hours for dinner because the ship is busy and they chose anytime dining.

What he chose to gloss over was the fact that they also didn’t make a bleeping reservation. Which there are signs for and be quickly mentions in passing at one point.

As usual, Kylow’s lack of preparedness becomes drama for everyone else.

That vlog wasn’t enjoyable at all. I can’t imagine lacking so much self awareness that you would edit and post yourself looking like a sloppy fool. And Lora needs to be careful associating with that on camera, she has a real job to protect!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi friends! BIG UPDATE. I just got off of a cruise that THE daily dose of douchebag was on!!! I was sitting in bingo when I saw someone stand up and film the entire room with their big camera. The employee running bingo then called him out for filming and that’s when he turned around and I screamed 🤣 I didn’t go up to him but can confirm that he is as much as a douche in person! He was mad that he didn’t win bingo and stormed out and also that the club wasn’t crowded at first to give him good content so he said “ugh where is everyone, I need a f*cking drink.” then when it got crowded, he proceeded to film himself dancing to two songs for the vlog to pretend he had fun and then he just sat the whole time following 🤣
0FAB937D-09B6-42E2-A13B-1B2E81DAFE9D.jpeg
479868E7-F9F6-4162-A9E0-EA389D2BA698.jpeg
1227D0CD-0215-417B-A8A0-B6B82F4870B7.jpeg
C8D3992D-444D-4912-B17F-9828876315C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
As his videos are only about him, looking at him, hearing him, anyone's suggestions don't matter to...him. All the eating and drinking is taking a toll on his body and looks. His immature behavior is bizarre. His grifting appears to fund content for a month at best. Cycle. Repeat. He's almost 200k subs behind his mentor JoJo. It's hard to look away from a good train wreck but his channel is headed that way.

• Haha
Hi friends! BIG UPDATE. I just got off of a cruise that THE daily dose of douchebag was on!!! I was sitting in bingo when I saw someone stand up and film the entire room with their big camera. The employee running bingo then called him out for filming and that’s when he turned around and I screamed 🤣 I didn’t go up to him but can confirm that he is as much as a douche in person! He was mad that he didn’t win bingo and stormed out and also that the club wasn’t crowded at first to give him good content so he said “ugh where is everyone, I need a f*cking drink.” then when it got crowded, he proceeded to film himself dancing to two songs for the vlog to pretend he had fun and then he just sat the whole time following 🤣
View attachment 1408584View attachment 1408586View attachment 1408588View attachment 1408589
This is amazing!!! 🤣🤣 confirms what we all say- it’s just about what he can get for the vlog.

are you taking questions?? 🤣
What did Lora’s reaction seem to be? Did she seem embarrassed? Indifferent? Was she participating in the being mad and storming out?

• Haha
This is amazing!!! 🤣🤣 confirms what we all say- it’s just about what he can get for the vlog.

What did Lora’s reaction seem to be? Did she seem embarrassed? Indifferent? Was she participating in the being mad and storming out?
yes i’ll take questions 🤣🤣 No, not at all! She seemed fine and nice enough! She wasn’t annoyed or mad at all, she was just there chilling and followed behind kyle and didn’t say anything. She was having fun dancing for the few songs they did dance to! They didn’t seem like anything more than friends in the interactions I saw

I know right! I find this to be interesting, you were a fly on the wall. It looks as though he wasn’t having the best time. He looked quite grumpy at “the best show on the ship” or was that the ice skating show…? Doesn’t surprise me that he was mad about Bingo… everyone else seemed relaxed in your photos he seemed anxious.

As his videos are only about him, looking at him, hearing him, anyone's suggestions don't matter to...him. All the eating and drinking is taking a toll on his body and looks. His immature behavior is bizarre. His grifting appears to fund content for a month at best. Cycle. Repeat. He's almost 200k subs behind his mentor JoJo. It's hard to look away from a good train wreck but his channel is headed that way.
Actually he was Jojo’s mentor I believe.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.