Kyle Pallo #7 $4000 or more for a VIP Tour, but can’t use his car handle & door. Grifting for MORE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A long time ago in a Disneyworld far, far away, Kylow Rent wandered around complaining about everything whilst pointing his camera at concrete.
Needing a break from his busy schedule he disappeared for a week only to return and tell us all he'd been doing exactly the same thing when he was away.
Even though he has always been absolutely perfect he has decided to turn over a new leaf and become a better man. He's now writing a lot in his journal, although thankfully we haven't had to read it, he's going to church (well, he went once), and he's single and ready to mingle since he's come to terms with dumping someone last year that he was dating whilst telling us all he was single.
Now that his friend Taylor has returned to Oz he is back to using Lora as a prop. On past form it won't be long before she has enough and disappears again. Nobody knows what happened to Emily or Sam.
Oh, and he really, really, really wants a new car. He could afford to pay for a new one in cash, of course. But for some strange reason he's buying the cheapest food in restaurants and letting his friends pay for most things.
He'll be going on a cruise in this thread, but don't get excited, he's not important enough to be invited onto the Wish.
Please feel free to add anything I missed...

Title by @cuddlycritic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He took the time to let me know that it's not the end of the world if he constantly tells incorrect facts about things...

1656798022300.png

(not that I ever looked to him as a credible source LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you all for your votes. You are all too kind. 🏆

In today’s video… I thought it was decent overall. Laura/Lora was trying WAAAAAAAY TOO HARD to be likable and it was quite cringey. So I had to turn it off a little bit before mid-way. She just had this laugh, like a hyena and I was afraid she would laugh again.

I don’t think we are the only ones here that find her annoying someone commented that she was annoying but I think Kyle deleted the comment.

Oh he did start the vlog with sunscreen and it appears he may have gotten a haircut, but with a ton of product.

Reactions: 3
It's somehow completely unsurprising to me that Kyle accidentally renewed his Busch Gardens/SeaWorld annual pass.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg was my home park growing up. Definitely had some feels with this one.

Reactions: 1
Desperate for attention, 5'5 KP slouches in his chair to appear much taller than the same height companion besides him who fits comfortably in the space provided. He throws in some thigh for good grifting.

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 10.20.22 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think we are the only ones here that find her annoying someone commented that she was annoying but I think Kyle deleted the comment.
Wow. There must be something going on with him and Lora, then. He never takes the time to delete comments! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Desperate for attention, 5'5 KP slouches in his chair to appear much taller than the same height companion besides him who fits comfortably in the space provided. He throws in some thigh for good grifting.
He's obsessed with his feet. Waggling them about like a toddler on Soarin'. Splashing them in pools. Looking at himself walking. It's odd.

Reactions: 4
Late to the party but I stopped watching and following his channel when he couldn’t pronounce Hagrid during one of his videos.

He is consistently queer-baiting in his videos. Seems extremely entitled, out of touch with reality, attention seeking, narcissistic, seems to have some co-dependency and addiction issues (alcohol/theme parks/etc). Exploits others for his own personal gain.

Sincerely hope he can get help one of these days.

Reactions: 10
Sincerely hope he can get help one of these days.
Welcome to the funny farm.
I think several of us used to hope this but I've come to the conclusion he's beyond help. Since his recent declaration of changing for the better all he's done is churn out the same lazy crap and paid even less attention to his patrons than he did before. He'll obviously continue riding the gravy train for as long as he can but ultimately it's heading to a town called obscurity.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.