Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He can’t claim that he’s not behind this account when a couple of the clips in that TikTok video haven’t been posted publicly by him or Casey and aren’t on his or Casey’s stories, X account or on his YouTube vlogs. Some are but not all. 😂 He’s such a fucking loser. 🤣
Lol busted. That's about the most concrete proof so far that the sock puppet is him. Since we have 100% proof that TikTok is associated with his sock puppet. What a fucking loser and tool this guy is. I've never seen anyone so in love with themself like Pallo is. Especially to the point of creating alter-egos online to praise himself from the third person. Think about how truly pathetic that is.

He really has convinced himself that he's some massive celebrity and the hottest shit in the world. Those cringe TikToks, always calling himself a "stud," and treating everyone else like their some lowly peasant whose beneath him 🤣

In reality he's just a freakish loser, a stunted adult and dwarfish droopy-eyed runt who was always laughed at his entire life and could never make friends. A sad case who panhandles online, shamelessly grifts handouts from older gay men, and who found some lonely elderly folks who live vicariously through him. A "glorious purpose" indeed, as Pallo always tells himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Disneysensation

VIP Member
He hired movers to move all his stuff except for this thing which he will manly move 😂
IMG_1703.jpeg

Btw: $500+ to move down the street sounds absurd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Notice on the tour there was basically zero consideration for Casey. it is very much HIS house. She doesn't get a garage spot, she has to do her makeup in the office? WTF, he took most of the closet with the clothes he doesn't fit into anymore, etc... she wasn't even there!! He didn't hire movers for her or help her at all.

edit: and why was DADx3 putting in new soft close drawer hardware on day 1? Save that for down the road!!

• Sad
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He has NO business buying a house. Honestly, I don't think this is going to work out unless everyone else does everything for him.
He also has no business owning a dog. I don't care if this loser wrecks "his" house but I do care if his "future dog" who had no choice gets neglected and abused by him. I avoid going beyond clowning on this con, but I won't hesitate to report him if he does end up getting a puppy and I see signs that it's being abused by him.

From everything he's shown, he doesn't have the patience and maturity to care for a vulnerable and dependent creature.

• Heart

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
“My thongs are hurting guys.”
IMG_7595.png

Are his thongs too tight? Is that why he squeals like a teen girl? Does C aSey have a thing for small men wearing small thongs? 🤔
He’s clearly never seen a pair of real thongs on anyone since this is what he’s referring to.
IMG_7594.png

In my world, those things on the feet are called flip flops! 🩴

Kyle Pallo 66: My thongs are hurting guys

• Haha

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Again with the "Central Orlando." There's no such thing, it's CENTRAL FLORIDA. And why is he even referencing Orlando? God the cringe factor is going to be off the charts in this one... epic entertainment value.

Image 2-10-24 at 10.07 AM.jpeg

---

• Haha
  • Sick

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Short recap:

It's Kyle Pallo posting behind a secondary account on X/Twitter.

Longer recap:

Around earlier 2023, Kyle was getting a lot of backlash and criticism on Twitter. He'd regularly lash out and call everyone "jealous." It really bothered him as Twitter was the only place where he couldn't delete criticism. The criticism increased until he couldn't take it and he abandoned Twitter a few months.

Fast forward to the Pallo family cruise, his sister Alexa (who had an account on Twitter for over a year solely dedicated to defending him and speaking out against Tattle) had a drunken meltdown where she threatened to get all of Kyle's threads shut down forever. At the same time, a new account appeared and started posting alongside her named "Moose." A bunch of people suspected this of being Kyle because of the same writing style, common usage of words and misspellings.

Another month goes by of "Moose" lashing out at Kyle's critics until Kyle eventually returns to Twitter on his main account and "Moose" stopped posting. Then one day one of his old high school classmates revealed a ton of things about Pallo in high school, including his hatred of anyone who isn't white, creepy obsession with trying to find a girlfriend and what she should look like and wear, and getting caught hooking up with a 12 year old girl in a car. Alexa freaks out and tags Kyle to look at this, and a few hours later another new account appears named "Maverick1Peter" to defend Kyle. Same writing style as Moose/Kyle. This account claims the high school story is all false, while also saying he knows nothing about Kyle Pallo, while also knowing everything about Kyle Pallo.

There was a bunch of discussion on if it was actually Kyle, but at this point it's been confirmed and there's at least 20+ pieces of evidence which indicate it's him at this point. During this 6 months period, he pretended to be 'Stijn Lories' whose some Dutch neo-Nazi and used all his photos. He got busted, then said he was trolling. Then went back to being "Peter," then stole one of his critics identities and photos, now he's back to being "Peter" again.

Like Kyle, he has a huge ego, obsession with himself, constantly praising himself, hates all other Disney vloggers, posts all kinds of sexist/racist/homophobic rants, uses a lot of Disney GIFs, thirsts over famous brunettes like he used to do on his main account, searches for his name on X every night and seethes at anyone talking bad about Kyle. I think he has around 1,500 posts at this point. There's a lot more details and story behind it, including all the evidence, but it would take me a while to recap it all fully.

He's constantly changing his username and deleting posts when he gets caught or called out for being Kyle, but his username now is BasedPete13
Someone here also found that the Peter and real KP accounts are linked to the same email address, also.

• Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So he makes fun of JoJo for losing his voice, but whenever someone so much as gives the hint of laughing at him he has a toddler tantrum.

And the complaining about people walking through the walkway near "his" cabana (that a stan paid for) despite just complaining about not being able to walk through the VIP/suites area of the ship. The the peasants should remain far away and out of sight when Kylie has special privileges, but when he doesn't have them, he has another toddler tantrum.

This loser is such a piece of work. He's byfar the worst of the "Disney/travel vloggers."

• Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
No wonder he makes Casey wear the one-strap outfits all the time. The woman he's thirsting for on X always wears them 🤭

006427.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Dismom2

VIP Member
After watching todays video I get the impression he doesn't like this house. He knocked the size of many rooms. That floor plan is seriously lacking, and I really think he knows it. I don't feel bad for him at all because there are nice houses for the same price point not that far away. He's trying to repeat how much he loves it in an attempt to convince himself.
I haven’t really been watching the videos- just following pics of the house here. I think it’s a case of : He’s turning 30 in March and his arrogant self couldn’t turn 30 without being a homeowner 🙄 so he rushed and bought this. From what I can tell, he got a horrible deal and way overpaid- serves him right, though.

• Heart
Just picturing him booking it over to the store in the Barbie-Beemer immediately after closing on the house to pick up his "Celebration, FL" merch so he can make sure that everyone knows he has a house in Celebration... his big life goal :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:😂
Nobody that lives here wears that stuff. He's going to stick out like a sore thumb if he ever decides to try and socialize downtown.

• Haha

spider kay

Holy crap just watched ordinary adventures icon vlog what a difference really hope they get on the royal media team just to see oar boy seething.

aliwasere

I might have been responsible for one of the comments. Honestly though I actually watched the video all the way through today, ( on 1.75/speed) and he really came across so whiney and incapable, not an actual grown up who should be in charge of a house. His neighbours are going to love him!

• Haha