Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Is it me or did it seem like kylie was laying it on thick with regards to complimenting Casey’s looks. It couldn’t have anything to do with her looks being discussed here and on X, comparing her to Krista.

kylie gets pizza as an appetizer before the appetizers. He walks into the dining room and complains that he is starving.

At dinner kyle states that he has been “go go go” all day. Never mind that 20 minutes before he stated that he just woke up from a nap.

kylie didn’t shut up for a single second in today’s vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Also, he’s suggesting to his parents that they should stay at a Disney hotel the next time they come to town (split time at his house and a hotel). He also suggests going on a Disney cruise. This grifter’s motto in life is “what can others do for ME?” And NEVER EVER “what can I do for others?” What an absolute POS!
View attachment 2750156
Called it. Just like he berated and yelled at Casey for not riding a ride, he'll berate his parents if they don't get a Disney hotel because he needs content for his channel. It's all about what others can do for him.

He's such a disgusting POS.

• Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Those two big flanks of squatch hair are gone from his back. He must have made Casey shave him.

001290.png

• Sick

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched the dump, and I haven’t read the comments, but I just wanted to say I am at Hollywood Studios now and saw this and cracked up LOL
IMG_1815.jpeg

• Haha

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Casey told us she has POTS (Postural tachycardia syndrome). Just because she can physically get up the stairs doesn't mean it isn't taking a huge toll on her and causing general fatigue. It seems pretty clear she would rather take the elevator so he's such an asshole for making someone with her condition take the stairs constantly. I bet he doesn't even ever think about her condition. And what is the point of this stupid "no stairs" challenge? Does he really think some of his stans are waiting with bated breath to see if he cannot use the elevator the entire time? No one gives a goddamn flip. It wouldn't even be an issue if he wasn't constantly filming the stairs. Maybe he calculated out that by taking the stairs he can get 20 more minutes of footage for the week and include it in these useless boring vlogs.
Casey is as much to blame as Kyle - she needs to speak up about her POTS and tell him she physically can't do it. Will she, nope, she doesn't want to rock the boat.
---
Hilarious!
that is an awesome thread title right there

Kyle Pallo #66 - Knobbing the head of the ice cream cone like a pro

• Haha

payyyyge

And you know it's all Kyle, because they have to do only what he wants to do. Casey has no say in anything. I feel bad for her, because I think she could be fun and enjoy herself around anyone else other than Kyle. But he has her on a tight leash.

The showing up 15 minutes before the dance party ended and just watching reminded me of the time someone on Tattle got stuck on a cruise with the dwarf. They said that him and Lora showed up to the night club, filmed themselves pretending to have fun on the dance floor for a few minutes for the vlog, and then went and sat on the side the rest of the time while they heard Kylie bitching about something :ROFLMAO: They said he was dropping F-bombs like crazy (further confirming his 'silly, innocent "Disney kid" shtick' is an act he puts on for his elderly stans).
IMG_6254.jpeg

omg hi this was me that got stuck on the cruise with him back in 2022 🤣 can confirm that i’m still an occasional lurker here but luckily i haven’t run into him since 🤣 i can’t believe he’s still putting on a show as if he actually enjoys the red parties

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SnapChet

VIP Member
I saw a ton of his stans begging him to show the outside or tell them the neighborhood he lives in. These dullards don't realize they can just search his name and find the address. They desperately want to know where he lives 😂
That's a very good example of just how dimwitted, how stupid one would have to be to be a devoted fan and enjoy following him for anyting positive. He relies on servile, dullard cretins easily fooled and easily parted from their $$$, and evidently there's a legion of the foolish and witless numbnuts out there.
---
Can someone find the house he used in the thumbnail that isn't his and post about it on his Twitter X?
Pallo's such a fucking idiot. He cannot help but make a fool of himself.
In case no one has seen it. I'd say it's considerably nicer than his..... about $22,245,000 nicer.
Kyle's motto: "When you lie, go big oar' go home! Go to a $23 million home in your wildest dreams." 😂
lol-laugh.gif
The Rockybrook Estate in Delray Beach.
house fake.jpg

---
Just when you thought that fucking idiot couldn't make a bigger laughing stock, a bigger fool of himself than usual, he goes right ahead and makes a breakthrough to a whole new level of stupid.
The easily exposed mega lying thumbnail of him in front of a mega mansion (on the grounds of which he'd be arrested if he ever trespassed on it) is pure cringe, pure silly clickbait for nutballs who might actually believe his fraud, his lying act.
As someone said, everyone knows where that Cesspool Crackerbox is, so why not proudly post a pic? Ashamed? ___ Well, I'd be.

houseeee.jpg
house fake.jpg

---
He loves using that mansion pic. It's sooooo cringe 😂 :ROFLMAO: That mansion is what Pallo thinks he deserves. I bet he fantasizes about it all the time 🤭
After his vlog cesspool fails, perhaps he could go back to mowing lawns, working for another lawn service like he did early in his "career." :ROFLMAO:

If he could get on with a lawncare service in Delray Beach, perhaps he would be allowed into the grounds after a background check. 😂
lawnmower.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Don’t worry! Even though Kyle said he just doesn’t think about cleaning, he reassured us that Casey cleans. So he will have a free live-in maid! KP has thought of everything. Trust. ✌
Just wait until he starts leaving post-it notes around the house for various messes that Casey needs to clean up like he did with his ex.

• Angry
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Oar dwarf is going to be ecstatic tonight. He got his first fan compliment on his TikTok fan page.

006476.png

Kelce.jpg

006475.png

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
You guys are so freaking funny! 😂😂😂
---
In case anyone didn’t see them on the last thread, here are some clips of Kylie seething on JoJo’s vlog today 😂
View attachment 2727101
View attachment 2727102
View attachment 2727103
View attachment 2727104
View attachment 2727105
View attachment 2727106
Kyle always insists on making smug faces in the camera whenever anyone is speaking… ESPECIALLY when they are speaking about all of the travel they did last year 😂. He can’t not be the center of attention even for one second.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hardly Here

VIP Member
This Dwarfy Toadstool is a complete moron who HAS to have something to complain about. He’s complaining the portion size is small when it’s ALL YOU CAN EAT.
IMG_0046.png

• Haha
  • Angry
This is so cringey. Just when you think he couldn’t get any worse!
So is he thanking her for being on his channel? Christ this guy is full of himself (but he would rather be full of Nick).

Oh, we also spotted this while out over the weekend. Must be a place where Kyle's fans come to drink.

IMG_7348.jpeg

• Haha

bluebird33

Am I the only one that gets super annoyed when he says “Welcome to ……”?

He’s so hateful to Casey, laughing at her, making her climb the stairs, just being a jerk. She’s been on way more cruises than this moron, but she has to keep her mouth shut cause this fool gets upset if she corrects him or makes him feel less than when he’s definitely less than.

• Sad
  • Wow