Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if it will continue to update though. appears that he set it to private

View attachment 2666454
Graphtreon will not be able to read subscriber counts anymore since he set his stats to private.

What a thin-skinned baby It hurt his ego with how often Tattle was posting screenshots of his Patreon graph. Reminds me of when he disabled upvotes/downvotes on his videos back when Tattle was posting his daily downvote numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I work for a major insurance company and I’m in underwriting and we literally have an entire team and multiple processes for suspicious documents. We work with our legal team and if we find documents that are suspicious or altered we will literally do everything possible to make sure that we not only get rid of you or prevent you from becoming a customer but also that you can’t even try to write a policy with us for at least seven years or more. I cannot even imagine how strict they are when it comes to getting a mortgage.

Reactions: 12
people need to keep pushing his buttons on X then.
---
that would be a video I'd enjoy watching.

Reactions: 6
If he loses the house because he can't secure the financing he may use the excuse that the address was leaked online. Of course we all know that it doesn't really impact his decision but Casey probably is smarter and doesn't like it; but, I don't think that would stop Kyle from buying the house. He would use it as an excuse to save face tho.

Reactions: 10
This is Kyle Pallo we're talking about ... my vote is that he was stressed out because the doordash guy was running late. This guy doesn't live a stressful life at all.

Reactions: 19
This is Kyle Pallo we're talking about ... my vote is that he was stressed out because the doordash guy was running late. This guy doesn't live a stressful life at all.

KP is stressed? Aww, poor baby. Did it rain in Florida today? Did he have to walk through the rain and battle the crowds? We know that alone can stress him out.

Reactions: 16
I've been working about 80 hour weeks for the past month and a half, and I haven't had a full weekend off except for the weekend of Christmas when I was sick.

But jeez, I forget that vlogging is harder, by far. By FAR.

Reactions: 19
I've been working about 80 hour weeks for the past month and a half, and I haven't had a full weekend off except for the weekend of Christmas when I was sick.

But jeez, I forget that vlogging is harder, by far. By FAR.
Kyle said he works 100 hour weeks…

Reactions: 14
I glanced at today's vlog and noped out pretty quickly, but for entertainment's sake I searched the transcript for the number of times he said "kind of."

Within 30 minutes he said "kind of" fifty-one times.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.