Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Riveting content, my guy, keep it up. My god, the Target shopping segment is absolutely unwatchable. "I feel like I'm such a good shopper! Look at me, shopping for makeup!! It's so crazy, isn't it? A guy? Shopping for a girl??? It's so wild!" Tell me you've never had a girl friend without telling me you've never had a girl friend
This is an abortion of a video today. How fucking boring.
His "core" demographic of bored women & grandmothers love today's dump.

004974.png

004973.png

004972.png

004971.png

004970.png

004969.png

004967.png

004966.png

004965.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I watched/listened to the Dad Chronicles videos about oar boy, and when I went to the Description section of his channel, this is what it said:

IMG_1464.jpeg

Now I’m no lawyer, but I don’t think Kyle has any legal leg to stand on. You can’t take legal action against someone for having an opinion about you. I guess the Clown Posse was just trying to use scare tactics to intimidate this guy.

• Wow

starri

VIP Member
You know, I didn’t think I could ever find it in myself to hate Kyle, but with him doing that to Adrian, he managed.

And I don’t mean I didn’t already have a kind of benign contempt. But we’ve gone to active disdain.

Congratulations, mini-man. I regret letting myself think you had the capacity to be a better person.

Returning from the dead to say hello and share some feedback Youtube asked for today:

Screen Shot 2023-12-08 at 2.47.47 PM.png

The content has been so crappy recently I can't even bother to watch anymore let alone snark on here. It's not funny to watch someone shop in Target or complain about crowds every day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
I am thinking that kylie’s Disney Treasure cruise hinges on how well he performs on Icon of the Seas, if you catch my drift. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21

garlicbreaddd

wake up besties, dad chronicles uploaded a new video and gives tattle a shoutout at 4:41
let’s fuckinggggg goooooooooo!

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Someone over on 'X' said that oar boy KP looks like Lord Farquaad and now I can't unsee it.

lord-fartquad.jpg

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Most vloggers/YouTubers have sponsors, brand deals, and sell merch but oar boy KP depends on handouts from sugar daddies.

View attachment 2624191

I was able to search for Brian's name on his channel which brings up most of the superchat amounts. I've estimated that Brian has sent him over $3,200 so far. That's excluding any private donations (PayPal, etc.). He's also spent $900 on being a Platinum Patreon supporter for 3 years.

He always sends a benny frank.

View attachment 2624236
All that gay bashing Peter does on Twitter/X meanwhile he’s the biggest closeted hooker in central Florida! Lmaoooo!!!

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
These threads are just flying by. Thanks to @QueenC17 for the newest thread title. I’m not doing a recap, because I’m too excited to see what the next mental health check in from the family brings tomorrow. Since we know that the Pallo Clown Posse is all in on the channel, I can only assume that they treat this like their “family business” and that Kyle is going to be busy in business meetings Friday. The CFO, risk management director, and waste management technician will be showing up to talk about the Titanic-sized problems over at Kyle’s Daily Dose (of nothingness) show.

What will they talk about? Does the company need another cash infusion? Will the BOD want to see the great numbers that Kyle is always promoting? If the team analyzes the real numbers instead of the sunshine and rainbow way that Kyle presents them, they’ll see an iceberg in their future. They’ll need to sit down and come up with a better risk management strategy. Currently, the greatest risk is risk to performance. The star performer is out of control. They’ll have to make a tough choice. Put the performer on a PIP or send him to rehab. But is their EAP insurance robust enough to cover rehab? Luckily Florida has an abundance of rehab facilities close by.

So that’s the choice BOD. PIP or rehab. I think the BOD should put their star performer on a PIP. They might have to implement some quality control measures and direct the performer’s daily tasks if they want this channel to continue.

We’ve seen the team make unwise business decisions in the past and let the performer continue unchecked. What will it be this quarter?

Otherwise
Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 11.07.59 AM.png

Thanks to @BlurryCat for creating this graphic.

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Wait, he pours out all the shit he bought at the parks & shows it all again? Jesus this guy is thirsty for approval from his stans...& what did he get her? A bird plushy & some pez? I mean, this is a 26 year old chick, right? I honestly have no words. This poor woman, they're constantly talking about marriage on the vlog, hinting about moving in, having kids, etc, I have no doubt by now she's probably thinking she's getting an engagement ring, not some fucking toy bird
And he has to keep mentioning "there's more coming."

He's definitely thirsty for approval and validation from his stans.

Yet it's all cheap knick-knacks. Knowing Casey, she'll start crying when she sees the toy bird and say "Kyle just treats me like a princess."

There's something very wrong with her too.

• Sad
  • Heart

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Ok....
1. She probably wanted HER initial on a necklace
2. If she DID want it with HIS initial, how MIDDLE SCHOOL is that?

View attachment 2617830
To be fair, they are having a middle school romance- spending time together like bros, high fiving when greeting, giggling when they hold hands, discussing farts and turds, and fantasizing about a day far far away when they will be full grown adults. A necklace with his initial would be the PERFECT way for her to mark her territory so no one else steals her man boy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

QueenC17

Chatty Member
What's wild to me is that while Casey isn't a 10 she's definitely above average in looks with a stable job and seemingly a pretty decent head on her shoulders. Gotta imagine there's SOMETHING fucked up in her past beyond what we know from what's online.
Her mom died when she was eight and her dad had to travel for work. That's enough to fuck her up. And it seems apparent that her dad didn't allow her to date and probably do a lot of other things so she's mentally stunted and stuck at the age of 12 emotionally.
Her mentality has not gone beyond middle school. With the candy cane backpack and the pics on her wall of Kile, it is all 13 year old VIBES (since they LOVE that word). I just don't get how she can think this is normal behavior for a 30 year old man. Fooling around and having fun is one thing but he is off the charts and obviously needs medication.
---

Why does she NOT say CUT IT OUT. Especially with his parents around, they should side with her as they know how he is and that they want him to end up with her.
She knows if she says anything she'll get the backlash which she wants to avoid because that's her personality type. If she complained or said anything about his behavior he would sulk and pout and ruin the whole meal at the restaurant. If she does nothing they can go about their day and have a nice meal so she knows to avoid any conflict with him because he will make it so terrible for her that is not worth it. For me, it would be worth it. I would go off on that little freak and not give a shit about any reaction he had.

• Heart

garlicbreaddd

didn’t “peter” claim that he just “stumbled upon” kyle’s videos and had knew nothing about other disney vloggers? he sure does know a lot of disney vloggers for someone who only watches kyle’s videos!

• Haha
  • Heart