Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

darkabbie

Wouldn't bad hygiene be a turnoff for anyone?
you'd think that. but i had a friend when i was younger that he was always getting women...usually they were drunk when they slept with him. what he would do is bath in cologne because he thought it would "mask the oder". it did but it also caused a nauseous taste/oder of whatever he was wearing, because of how much he used.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
He did show in the vlog that he got a B sticker, but it was never explained how or why. He still says “Cool we’re going to be in like first now.” Um.. Kyle, if you are B, that would suggest there is an A, and THEY are going to be first… NOT YOU! He’s so self centered I can’t take it!
View attachment 2557257
Yup, he never mentioned why. I just assumed. Not surprising he didn't mention that though. He always seems to leave things out that he feels would not impress everyone and make him look more important.

Screenshot 2023-11-06 12.57.12 PM.png

I have a very cynical theory that the #fitcation program was just the start of a new goal for Disney to start making money off of these desperate vloggers. I think one of the next big projects will be something like the Scentsy partnership with Walt Disney World. Like, Meg and Kyle and that Makeup Lady will be targeted, I mean selected, to be an exclusive partner for the Smellephants on Parade (attraction?) coming to Magic Kingdom. They will be encouraged/required to become a Scentsy representative and join in their MLM scheme, I mean business model.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Really? Kevin? Granted, I don’t have the same eyes as you but I see him as bland as the rest of em. In the next five years if he stays with Brianne he’ll be just another stroller pushing sleep deprived vanilla generic suburban dad. And even I feel like visually he got the lesser sister and I’m not endorsing either as what I’d gravitate toward but from a purely visual standpoint I think Casey has a nicer look. Still not my type.
Gotta agree. I get the same reaction when some here a while back suggested that big sis Alexa’s looks were marginally appealing. AFAIC, the whole cast of this misshapen effort is low mid at very best

Last edited:

TubeTired

VIP Member
1) He thinks he made some world-class achievement by struggling to finish a 5K with numerous 'character greets'
2) He thinks he's a really good runner and did really well

Our boy KP is so far inside his bubble that he truly believes this. Dude is so out of touch with reality.
---
Reminds me of when he was bragging when he made a 100 mile drive to the beach in his Barbie-Beemer and was acting like he finished a 2 week long cross-country road trip. Most people drive that distance to work every day.
Well, at least he did it. Molly has at least once and probably more skipped on the Castaway 5k and just came back to pick up a medal.

• Haha

croissantfurnace

How is it good for them if these smaller channels are terrible though? How many comments of Kyle’s are saying “Pickleball and dancing like a child on the grass looked fun, I’m doing that next vacation?”. I did a quick scan and didn’t see a single one. Not even a question about how to get involved in them.

I can’t judge these other creators, so maybe good on that for them, but Kyle has shown across hundreds of videos that he puts no effort into his “career”. Any company hosting a real lowlife like him makes the problem worse.
I’m just talking about the general idea of not sticking to just the main youtubers. I’m sure there are good smaller channels. I don’t know any, but I haven’t been actively looking either.

But yeah, if there are good channels, this third party company didn’t find them.

YellowJacket

The Daily Dose Review - 11/9/23 - Swear I've seen this video before.

Score: 3 KP's in his iconic Marvel Jersey out of 10!
marvel.JPG
marveljersey.JPG
marvel2.JPG

• Haha