Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starswimmer135

I used to enjoy the Disney parks and like visiting every so often, but after Kyle and these 'Disney vloggers' the past few years I've had no desire to visit. Always said they're a detriment and have the opposite effect of making people want to visit them.
Curious why it makes you want to go less? Ive gone for a week trip and seen 1 maybe 2 vloggers. It’s not like they’re milling around the park clogging everything up. It’s the content that’s stale and boring

Reactions: 4

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
The fact that he's so obsessed with Tattle that he's now spending all day and night until 3AM thinking about it really says a lot. Kyle is spiraling out of control. He's wasting his "BIGGEST INVITE EVER" spending it all on 'X' clutching his pearls over what Tattle says about him.

What does he think he's accomplishing here?
IMG_0054.jpeg

He is so deep in the Tito's

• Haha
Couldn't help but notice that Molly's vid on her trip to Tokyo Disneyland was racing ahead of Pallo's by a near 4 to 1 magin.

She's accelerating, actually traveling, mixing up her presentations, and doing what a 'travel and entertainment' vlogger should do. Pallo is mired in a tiny apartment he can't afford, wandering around a park like Dumbo in the elephant's graveyard, drinking too much and eating poorly, and still about to dislocate his shoulder trying to pat himself on the back and fooling his stans and himself that he's succeeding.

In other words....pull up a chair.
View attachment 2555002 View attachment 2554996 View attachment 2554997 View attachment 2555000
I watched Mammoth Club's Tokyo Disney videos yesterday. I specifically watch for Molly's Gaston husband Alan and their friend Max. Alan and Max seem to have genuine affection for each other, if Molly wasn't on the channel, I'd think they were a couple.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Yellow Teeth got some filler. His Juvederm is migrating. Now for some Botox in that forehead and a damn good teeth whitening. Next up, hair transplant. He makes the big bucks. Just a drop in the bucket for old Moneybaygs to keep up appearamces!
He needs Botox around the eyes he has terrible wrinkles there as well.

Reactions: 3

disdad1984

Kevin is the biggest side Derf ever. The world’s most boring, awkward, uninteresting person.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I was uncertain if he was just doing it to gaybait for the grift, but I've come to the conclusion that he's deep in the closet and that's where all his anger & rage comes from. The high-pitched noises when he's excited, being a Swiftie and Bieber superfan, has numerous alter egos where he looks for photos of tall/buff shirtless men, and the way he acts around Kevin and Nick.

I think the over-the-top obsession with girls and having a girlfriend back in high school/college was a defense mechanism because he felt ashamed for being gay. And the rampant homophobia he exhibits online today is an extension of that.
I’ve been saying this!!! Totally agree 1000%!

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Is bad hygiene generally a big turn off in the gay community? Maybe that's why. All of the gay men, that I've known at least, always seemed to have excellent hygiene and take care of themselves. Kyle just looks nasty... you can tell he goes weeks without showering. Kevin, on the contrary, seems to take care of himself.
Kevin is amazing and sweet and intelligent. The other is a mess and gross. Smelly disgusting and not intelligent.

SherryinBA

I keep thinking about something that doesn’t sit right with me that I just found odd. When Kyle checked into Animal Kingdom LAHHHG the other day, he showed us the room (with the TV off of course) and then went around the hotel, ate lunch, etc. Then, when he was walking around, he happened to look down into the lobby and Kevin was just standing there waiting around and Kyle was surprised to see him and said he wasn’t expecting him to be there already. But, why would Kevin just be waiting there aimlessly? If he knew Kyle was going to get there before him and check in, wouldn’t it make sense for Kevin to let Kyle know he was there? It would make sense if he contacted Kyle, and Kyle said he would meet him in the lobby and bring him to the room. But Kyle seemed surprised to see him there.

I understand this could have been staged, but what would that accomplish?? It just doesn’t make any sense lol!! Am I overthinking this or did anyone else find this really weird?
Yes! I found it very odd too. I was wondering what the hell was going on.

Reactions: 2

SnapChet

VIP Member
My More does not have that much more

View attachment 2560564
Just grabbed this a second ago.
If you click ...more just to the right of FACEBOOK on the LEFT side of the screen and below Pallo's picture, the lists open on this browser (Google Chrome) and the Show Transcript link is there.
Hmmm.... not sure why yours doesn't appear.

acomment.jpg

*This is the bottom of the lists when ...more is clicked.
Show Transcript link just below the Tower of Terror pic.
acommentt.jpg

What the FRIG was this girl trying to say? When you get married? Does she want her to wear this sweater over some type of white sport dress. What does that even mean?

View attachment 2557433
---
She's hired for what? Their wedding planner?

View attachment 2557434
White sports dress is one of those tennis style dresses from Amazon or Halara you can get. The clothing styles wouldn't even match though in my opinion.