Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would explain it. Disney is getting desperate. Attendance and earnings are dropping and guests aren't returning

I believe it. Last month, I stayed at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek for a few days. I went to Disney Springs and SeaWorld, that was it. I spent more time relaxing in the hotel rather than deal with jumping through hoops at the Disney Parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Since today's daily dump was apparently even worse than normal (which seems to be a recently recurring theme around here) I took one for the team and watched JoJo's Q&A response blog. Here are some of the Kyle/Kyle-adjacent or otherwise interesting nuggets:
  • Curiously, the very first question asks if he would like to do a RunDisney event – says yes, but also says he’s never able to sign up and is bad about registering for things online (hit submit, anyone?); did call out Kyle recently being able to participate ‘through Disney’ and says he’s happy for him about that
  • Next cruise is RCL’s new Icon of the Seas in January; has already put his deposit down, but still hopes to go on another cruise before then
  • JoJo is 5 feet, 10 inches tall
  • He and Kyle have been trying to get together (even mentions a potential cruise with him) but their schedules won’t jive; says he talks more with Kyle now than when they were roomies and they aren’t ‘forced’ to see each other every day
  • He visits the parks 3-6 times per week; may try to vlog daily in December (apparently his mentor Kylie passed along the ‘no original ideas’ gene to him)
  • Mentions his upcoming trip to China (2 full weeks at the end of November) and mentions he would like to visit Tokyo Disney again
  • Continues to refuse to answer questions regarding his relationship status
  • The best way to support him is to buy his merch; noticed the online store he links to does not include any Sword in the Stone products

Reactions: 9
Spelling b hard for our friend Kyle Peter. Or maybe he was #hosted by a new brand and was given a special andriod phone.
He must also have a weirdly shaped gnarly looking face if he’s so ashamed to show it online. I just can’t imagine how an alpha male who is so proud of his body would be so scared of showing his face. 🤔
IMG_7988.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spelling b hard for our friend Kyle Peter. Or maybe he was #hosted by a new brand and was given a special andriod phone.
He must also have a weirdly shaped gnarly looking face if he’s so ashamed to show it online. I just can’t imagine how an alpha male who is so proud of his body would be so scared of showing his face. 🤔 View attachment 2562437
The fact he's still going on some dude's social/dating profile or foreign dating site and cropping these pics and then pretending that his "gym buddy" is taking pics of his "bi's & bulk" 😂 🤣 That is so sad. It definitely looks like these pics are taken from somewhere in Eastern Europe.
---
Disney every single day. I looked at the site for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas and the marketing photos ALL revolve around children. And then you have these two almost-30 losers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It is funny how Kyle paid all that $ for his new big ol camera. Meanwhile Peter is researching different types of shots and using an iphone to schieve some cool effects. see here:

It is funny how Kyle paid all that $ for his new big ol camera. Meanwhile Peter is researching different types of shots and using an iphone to schieve some cool effects. see here:
He could do so much better using his new iPhone 15 max pro for MOST of his shots. Using a Gimbal we would not have to experience the right leaning shots - it's annoying all his shots tilt. Also the stabilization on the 15 max pro is superior to that thing he uses now

Reactions: 6
He could do so much better using his new iPhone 15 max pro for MOST of his shots. Using a Gimbal we would not have to experience the right leaning shots - it's annoying all his shots tilt. Also the stabilization on the 15 max pro is superior to that thing he uses now
And since he's wealthy, he could certainly afford a gimbal. But he's vlogging, so there's the lazy factor.

Reactions: 5
Well this is curious - someone who says oh mylanta - which is close to KP in the house that says oh My Atlanta, Do you think this is where KP in the house got it???

1699583664848.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since today's daily dump was apparently even worse than normal (which seems to be a recently recurring theme around here) I took one for the team and watched JoJo's Q&A response blog. Here are some of the Kyle/Kyle-adjacent or otherwise interesting nuggets:
  • Curiously, the very first question asks if he would like to do a RunDisney event – says yes, but also says he’s never able to sign up and is bad about registering for things online (hit submit, anyone?); did call out Kyle recently being able to participate ‘through Disney’ and says he’s happy for him about that
  • Next cruise is RCL’s new Icon of the Seas in January; has already put his deposit down, but still hopes to go on another cruise before then
  • JoJo is 5 feet, 10 inches tall
  • He and Kyle have been trying to get together (even mentions a potential cruise with him) but their schedules won’t jive; says he talks more with Kyle now than when they were roomies and they aren’t ‘forced’ to see each other every day
  • He visits the parks 3-6 times per week; may try to vlog daily in December (apparently his mentor Kylie passed along the ‘no original ideas’ gene to him)
  • Mentions his upcoming trip to China (2 full weeks at the end of November) and mentions he would like to visit Tokyo Disney again
  • Continues to refuse to answer questions regarding his relationship status
  • The best way to support him is to buy his merch; noticed the online store he links to does not include any Sword in the Stone products
You left out the part where he said it'd be nice if someone registered him for a RunDisney event since he's bad at registering. Shameless grifting.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He must also have a weirdly shaped gnarly looking face if he’s so ashamed to show it online. I just can’t imagine how an alpha male who is so proud of his body would be so scared of showing his face. 🤔 View attachment 2562437
That tattoos are identifiable... so why not show his face...

But then everyone wouldn't know he's a big time vlogger. Part of the reason he carries around that big expensive camera with the penis mic is for attention. He doesn't even know how to really work the settings. JoJo does the same thing.
---
That tattoos are identifiable... so why not show his face...
It's Kyle. He's not very bright.

What kind of alpha male bodybuilder says things like "nummy," "no shot" and "my boy KP"

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Should I tell him he's flexing his traps, not his lats or biceps?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's Kyle. He's not very bright. He thinks by cropping the face out that it will make it harder to identify whose photos he's stealing but doesn't realize the tattoos do the same thing.
He rips all those images of some bodybuilder from somewhere off the internet and attaches numerous animated GIF images on “X” as his alter ego, “Peter”. Think how much his channel could improve if he only expended all that time and effort he uses for his sock puppet account. Instead, he does the same wash-rinse-repeat routine of going to the parks, providing next to nothing information and then uploads videos with minimal editing. Does he really think he’s doing well? Guess there is no point trying to understand and rationalize someone who is delusional and out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 8
BREAKING!!!! So i decided to look for Black sun tattoo images just for shits and giggles. Guess who was the first result that came up!! Stijn L!! NOT peter!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He rips all those images of some bodybuilder from somewhere off the internet and attaches numerous animated GIF images on “X” as his alter ego, “Peter”. Think how much his channel could improve if he only expended all that time and effort he uses for his sock puppet account. Instead, he does the same wash-rinse-repeat routine of going to the parks, providing next to nothing information and then uploads videos with minimal editing. Does he really think he’s doing well? Guess there is no point trying to understand someone who is delusional and out of touch with reality.
I think he convinces himself that all or most of his lies are true. And one of those lies is that his channel is doing better than ever and his videos don't get more than 20-50 downvotes. He's never going to listen to anyone's advice and will keep doing this same dull routine until his videos are down to 2k-5k views. And when that happens, it's going to be everyone's fault but his own.
---
BREAKING!!!! So i decided to look for Black sun tattoo images just for shits and giggles. Guess who was the first result that came up!! Stijn L!! NOT peter!
NO WAY!!! Busted 😂 🤣 🤣

003966.png

003965.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.