Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING!!!! So i decided to look for Black sun tattoo images just for shits and giggles. Guess who was the first result that came up!! Stijn L!! NOT peter!
I wonder if Kyle and Stijn L are friends. Maybe Kyle turns to Stijn L for workout tips. That could explain why Kyle was able to complete the 5K run!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he convinces himself that all or most of his lies are true. And one of those lies is that his channel is doing better than ever and his videos don't get more than 20-50 downvotes. He's never going to listen to anyone's advice and will keep doing this same dull routine until his videos are down to 2k-5k views. And when that happens, it's going to be everyone's fault but his own.
---

NO WAY!!! Busted 😂 🤣 🤣

View attachment 2562532
View attachment 2562531
Finally! Someone should alert this German dude that some little b*tch in Orlando is pretending to be him.

Once again, money well spent, Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Called it that it was Pallo's account back on the first day he created it and could tell right away by the writing and words he uses. It never made sense that he was a fan. Farlexa told Kyle about the Frank story, and he appeared the same day using the most conspicuous name ever. It got too obvious when "Peter" started disappearing when Taylor was there or during the Disneyland trip. My guess was right about the photos appearing to be from Europe, the interior shots and field photo gave it away. @Yunque01 deserves a lot of credit for finding whose photos these are.

Once again Tattle is right and Kyle is busted. He really exposed himself for the real racist, toxic POS he is with this one.
---
Look how pixelated it is because his photo selection was so limited. 🤣
003970.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like "Peter" might have passed out early from all the CoD and Tito's today.

As soon as Peter Kyle wakes up, I bet he runs away and deletes the account like the coward he is. That poor clown family is going to be getting some phone calls with a hysterical mini-man soon... "Mommy! Daddy! Sissy! What do I do!?" 😭
---
As mentioned, he goes nuts whenever a woman criticizes him. Looks like he stalked this woman and started spamming her posts after she posted this about Kyle:

F-dWHzgXIAA9hVL.jpeg

003974.png

Strong incel vibes.
---
Talking to himself again. Kyle is all about that fitness lifestyle.

003971.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But then everyone wouldn't know he's a big time vlogger. Part of the reason he carries around that big expensive camera with the penis mic is for attention. He doesn't even know how to really work the settings. JoJo does the same thing.
---

It's Kyle. He's not very bright.

What kind of alpha male bodybuilder says things like "nummy," "no shot" and "my boy KP"
Don't forget "jelly".
---
Tonight.

Tough luck, Kyle. Grab any screenshots before he deletes it.
Oh, PeterKyle, we hardly knew ye.
---
Strong incel vibes.
I feel Greta is needed here for the whole PeterPuppet situation:
85jrp2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here's an article detailing right wing groups training in the Netherlands. They highlight Stijn L. as a member. The article is from 2021 and so the pics Kyle posts are years old, and it appears Pallo stole them from these and other news services that have detailed Schild & Friends, a white supremacist group training in Europe. So, he has much in common with Kyle and undoubtedly Call of Duty-playing cowardly midget Pallo would love to be Stijn, his idea of Aryan supremacy and probably on white supremacy and Nazi sites at 4 or 8chan that cowards who hide behind masks like Pallo does, love to visit for likeminded camaderie.

Here's a translation of an article on the group and that mentions Stijn L. ___ Kyle's "Peter / Maverick", the sock puppet that IS the true Kyle, who is far too cowardly to be himself on camera and hides like the scum he is behind stolen identitiies like this one.

Yesterday our newspaper revealed how some followers of Dries Van Langenhove, founder of Schild & Friends, practice with airsoft guns and learn real war techniques in foreign training camps. Among them is Stijn L., a muscle man from Halle who is followed by our security services because his profile is causing concern.
stijn.jpg

The man is a militant of Schild & Friends and sometimes poses next to Van Langenhove. He served in the French Foreign Legion for five years and last year trained as a 'Private Military Contractor' with the European Bodyguard and Security Service Association in Serbia. He does not hide that he also wants to use his skills if necessary. “If good men are incapable of action, evil will triumph,” he wrote, among other things.

Van Quickenborne emphasizes that participation in a training camp in itself does not have to be made punishable. “In that case, soldiers or people from the private security sector would also be in the crosshairs,” it said. “Participants of a violent organization must of course be able to be punished. These provisions exist in our criminal code.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone should "accidentally" tag Disney's PR group on some of these posts clearly tying oar friend Kile the Pile to his sock puppets and neo-Nazi members and groups. Let them know who they're "hosting" and welcoming into their parks and resorts.

Reactions: 10
I did some research on this Schild en Vrienden that was referenced in the picture of the “Real Peter”, and this is what I found:

Wow Kyle… is that how you REALLY feel? You want to portray yourself as someone who is part of a far right wing hate group? Doesn’t sound very Disney-like to me.

I did some research on this Schild en Vrienden that was referenced in the picture of the “Real Peter”, and this is what I found:

Wow Kyle… is that how you REALLY feel? You want to portray yourself as someone who is part of a far right wing hate group? Doesn’t sound very Disney-like to me.
The neo Nazi, racist, alt right, homophobic piece of human garbage sock puppet "Peter" is the real Kyle Pallo, the real psyche of that grifting dwarf and lying poser.
That "Disney kid" gee whilikers, gosh darn it....blah, blah, blah is and always has been an obvious mask, a front and a lie and charade to anyone with more than a couple of functioning brain cells___ aka: Kyle's defenders and fans.

• Heart
This is the best night on Kyle-Tattle since puddle jumping during Ian. Holy tit, I knew that account was fake. Here's a question though... if by some chance it isn't Kyle who created Peter, is it one of his fanboys doing it? Whatever the case is, good work group! What a joy to catch someone in a lie!

Reactions: 12
This is the best night on Kyle-Tattle since puddle jumping during Ian. Holy tit, I knew that account was fake. Here's a question though... if by some chance it isn't Kyle who created Peter, is it one of his fanboys doing it? Whatever the case is, good work group! What a joy to catch someone in a lie!
100% agree!!! I can't wait to see how they/he tries to spin out of this situation. Pure gold!!!

It's also VERY telling of who he is as a person...not getting into politics but wow, definitely went to one extreme.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
But then everyone wouldn't know he's a big time vlogger. Part of the reason he carries around that big expensive camera with the penis mic is for attention. He doesn't even know how to really work the settings. JoJo does the same thing.
---

It's Kyle. He's not very bright.

What kind of alpha male bodybuilder says things like "nummy," "no shot" and "my boy KP"
Oh I know... I was stating the obvious lol

Reactions: 4
Oh look it's a picture of Casey with the eight dwarfs including the elusive Grifty.
Screenshot_20231110-063017_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BREAKING!!!! So i decided to look for Black sun tattoo images just for shits and giggles. Guess who was the first result that came up!! Stijn L!! NOT peter!
Damn! Nice catch!

Finally! Someone should alert this German dude that some little b*tch in Orlando is pretending to be him.

Once again, money well spent, Disney.
duck that Nazi, let Pallo continue to embarrass the dirtbag as much as possible. The two of them deserve each other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.