Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think he would be so considerate to run down to the first floor to meet her. Knowing how lazy he is: he would be laying on the couch and make the least effort and walk to the apartment’s front door to pick up those snacks from Casey.
True, silly me lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's deteriorating a lot compared to his older vlogs. Not only physically, but his speech is getting really bad. Also he does some weird thing now when he talks, almost like he shouts into the camera and over enunciates his speech with exaggerated facial movements.

Maybe a combination of excessive drinking with his condition, lack of exercise, poor diet (vitamin/nutrient deficiency), lack of meaning in life, so his cognition is declining.
If oar boy actually has AS, he need to start listening to his doctors:

Alcohol can have a wide range of effects on the body, including on how you treat and manage ankylosing spondylitis. Consuming alcohol when you have AS might lead to bone weakness, damage to the spine, gut health troubles, weight gain, and liver and kidney problems. It might also intensify or reduce the effects of some medications you take to treat AS.

Better hope he can find a reasonably priced health insurance if he pushes Casey to quit Disney and especially if they ever get married.
---
Definitely a face for radio.
I would prefer not to her the voice and the gibberish that comes along with that voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if had Fungal Sinuitis recently with his right cheek swelling (next to Augustus).
View attachment 2561776
Maybe he is allergic to that great moisturizer that he never washes off lol
---
So people going to the bathroom while waiting in line - Kyle says it's a Fun Fact as to why they added these bathrooms. Fun!!!!!!!!!! How about Gross Fact??????

View attachment 2561822
Yup saw all over fb yesterday how people are defecating in their pants on line at Disney World lately. :O
---
Maybe she has long COVID from him and completely lost the sense of smell.
I was JUST going to say that lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If oar boy actually has AS, he need to start listening to his doctors:

Alcohol can have a wide range of effects on the body, including on how you treat and manage ankylosing spondylitis. Consuming alcohol when you have AS might lead to bone weakness, damage to the spine, gut health troubles, weight gain, and liver and kidney problems. It might also intensify or reduce the effects of some medications you take to treat AS.

Better hope he can find a reasonably priced health insurance if he pushes Casey to quit Disney and especially if they ever get married.
Well he did say that if Casey quits her job that he's able to financially support her. :rolleyes:

I can imagine how that would work... he would give her a $50 budget every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn't see the Barbie Beamer out at Publix when we stopped to get drinks and snacks.
20231109_151944.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine having a boyfriend/husband like this.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Wait wait wait! A couple weeks ago kylie said that AK was a 90 minute park. In fact it can be skipped altogether. Today I just heard him say that AK is a must do. WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait wait wait! A couple weeks ago kylie said that AK was a 90 minute park. In fact it can be skipped altogether. Today I just heard him say that AK is a must do. WTF!
Funny how things change when "Disney" gives you an invite! AK went from being trash to being the best park ever in a matter of a week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kyle Pallo, our expert Disney Vlogging Super Star, says an advantage of rope dropping ANIMAL KINGDOM is so you can save money and not have to buy a Lightning Lane for RISE OF THE RESISTANCE. 🤦
IMG_1228.jpeg

Looks like oar boy’s brain can be found in a galaxy far far away.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This dump was just lazy, and now that he has SUPER DUPER SECRET ACCESS to media footage, its only going to get worse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's not normal for an almost 30 year old. That's more like a 5 year old.
She seems to enjoy it though. Look at her dancing along to him. I think she likes to be his mommy. It’s probably due to her lack of maternal role model growing up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.