Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleA

Kevin looked like he didn’t buy that bullshit either. What’s interesting is that I went to TikTok to that one girls video that is part of this event and she doesn’t mention the free treadmill or free equipment at all and she was in that same group working out with Kyle. You can see Kyle in the background. Why would you NOT mention that free equipment? Especially as an “influencer”?
View attachment 2548888
View attachment 2548889
Does Meg say anything about who hosted her?

Reactions: 3

Yunque01

VIP Member
@Yunque01 Found it. Video is titled "This Was Over $800 At Disney Springs, STK Dinner" from Nov 4th, 2021.

He said that the restaurant felt like a cruise. Uncle Sean and everyone was there.

View attachment 2541005
View attachment 2541007

He went around the table and asked everyone to guess how much the price was and said he'll treat whoever is closest to another STK dinner. At the end he's holding the closed check, but he forgot to clip out a part which shows Alexa and BankerMom paying. 🤣 🤣

View attachment 2541026
View attachment 2541031
Yup! That’s the dinner!

Reactions: 3

TubeTired

VIP Member
I finally watched PMM’s video of him hanging out with Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul. I know Kyle knows about it too because he just mentioned it for literally a split second in his video today.

View attachment 2538264

I bet Kyle’s face looked just like this when he found out!
View attachment 2538255

PMM has not only surpassed Kyle in subscribers, but his videos routinely get well over 100k views per video. I know his wholesome, jolly, “Aw Shucks, Golly Gee” schtick is just a persona he puts on for the camera (and gets on my nerves a lot), but he is a waaaaaay better Vlogger than Kyle, and actually makes pretty good content AND has burst out of the Disney Bubble.

During his ride on GOTG with Bryan and Aaron… Nate screams out “I love my life!” I remember Kyle screamed that before on his first ride on GOTG. I can’t help but wonder if that was an intentional jab at Kyle LOL!

View attachment 2538265
View attachment 2538266
Why was PMM hanging out with these two? Does Disney have something on them or they're holding their kids hostage or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
The dumb midget couldn't be more obvious. He's told so many lies that he can't begin to keep them straight.

Actually, he was outed and busted once and for all some time ago with this exchange and his slip.
No one can make him admit it, so don't waste your time trying. Let the dwarf deny all he wants. Let him waste his time drunk tweeting and raging on that page. After all, the negative responses are grown and that's by far the most engagement he gets there. He should be thanking us.

View attachment 2540230

Grifty the Midget spends countless hours futilly creating sock puppet alter egos to blather on his 'X' page and play Spiderman and CoD, to whine and bitch to his family about how mean ol' Tattle people are hattin' on him, buy horrendous shit for that little dump he's turned into a shithole ___ and, be clear, as long as he can keep afloat by conning his family, the Doormat and the cretins who follow him online, he has absolutely no intentions of changing. This SSDD show he craps out every day is IT. That's all he's capable of doing.
And it's failing and that's why his horrid enabling family is panicking over at X. They're terrified that egoistic stain and the mini-Frankenstein monster they helped create is going to end right back home in Suckville' WI and they'll have to deal with him every fucking day. THAT would terrify almost anyone.
Did “Peter” ever correct that typo or is it still up on Twitter?

Reactions: 2