Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Ohhh, more hard hitting Disney EXPERT commentary from the Dwarf.

“Those are imagineers OR Imagineers babies up there.”

View attachment 2541414

It would be nice if there were some type of Disney Expert Vlogger who knew how to operate the Google to find out which it is for us.

But, I guess time b issue, editing b issue, idiocy b issue.

Here Kyle, from me to you.

View attachment 2541418
He'll break his laptop trying to cut this out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Im flummoxed!!

I gotta tell ya’, if you can put aside the hyperKyleism, his vlog today was probably his best in years. There was content, there was editing, there was even background music. For people with any interest in AKL, this was finally a useful video.

Was this an accident?
He did say these vlogs were going to be epic 🔥 🔥 🔥 💪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

TubeTired

VIP Member
So if we see Kyle actually running in a bib number will we be able to check that number to see if it was issued to him? Is that public or no?
Or, he'll just film his face on the side of the road "taking a break"
---
Yes it's public information. We'll be able to look up the race results and see who purchased that number.
Are they still doing that? We went on an Adventures by Disney trip last year. In another trip, they distributed a contact list, but last year, they said they couldn't because of privacy issues.

Reactions: 3

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Last time I saw it, it was in the bedroom. The replacement was also, he said, damaged, and I think they drew the line there by offering a partial rebate. I remember remarking, laughing, at the time, just take the part from the other one dumbass, and fix the 2nd one and throw the rest away.

It was all sketchy as hell. He went through the same with a lamp. Tiny scratch and got a replacement. Grifter gonna' grift.
Yeah that was gone. Was only there for a few days and pretty sure they gave him a full refund. Not 100% sure of that though.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
not seeing where she admits to kyle flying her out there just that she confirmed that she flew spirit.
Well I’m basing it on the fact that he keeps mentioning he flew her out. He also said in today’s video he might do it again if people comment.

Last edited:

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Peter loves the Packers.
Kyle loves the Packers.

Peter loves Top Gun.
Kyle loves Top Gun.

Peter loves Trump/MAGA.
Kyle loves Trump/MAGA.

Peter loves Taylor Swift quotes.
Kyle loves Taylor Swift quotes.

Peter loves Mr Beast.
Kyle loves Mr Beast.

Peter loves Elon Musk.
Kyle loves Elon Musk.

Peter is playing Call of Duty & Spiderman.
Kyle is playing Call of Duty & Spiderman.

Peter has trouble with grammar.
Kyle has trouble with grammar.

Peter loves to say words like booty butt and "legit."
Kyle loves to say words like booty butt and "legit."

---

Funny how he kept getting so annoyed with people calling him Kyle that he's now plastered this guy's stolen photos all over his account. I agree that I really hope someone eventually finds out whose photos he stole. I'm still thinking he took them off a private IG/FB account or dating app (Bumble/Tinder/Grindr).
I did try a few places for the image search. No luck.