Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
I am out of town for a few days for my niece’s wedding. Could not watch yesterday. I did just go back and watch the Amare incident. It’s interesting if you go back to his first morning he claimed there was only one place for breakfast - Grounds. Then he finds out there is a sit down option for breakfast Amare. He really does his research. Ironically can’t get in because he’s late LOLOLOLOLOLOL…DUMBASS

I have been to Amare for breakfast - quite nice. I think it was sit down and buffet option. I just ordered off the menu and i was there way before it closed for breakfast not like these two useless vloggers.
---
Didn't he post that yesterday? I thought they checked out on Sunday? Not sure. Plus he said he was in the parking lot at 6:45 (or something like that) for the rope drop. His post said he was up at 7:30 am. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I could be remembering it wrong.
Got to see that this morning he said 645am in the parking lot. He first tried to play it off as if it was night time. Looks like early access is Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I believe he said a few times a week…….he really does his research.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I wish someone would have told my kids that last time we went as we ran from morning to night and no relaxation, maybe at the pool, even though then we had to watch them.

1696006834729.png

• Haha

adtl3100

SIDE NOTE (Kyle’s favorite saying): I can’t help it… this makes me piss my pants EVERY SINGLE TIME. Thanks BlurryCat… I screen recorded this whole video and I watch it constantly because it makes me laugh so hard, ESPECIALLY THIS PART! The slow mo and the sad violin music just make it even better.

View attachment 2485832
😂😂😂 can you add the video in its entirety? There’s too many threads to go through to find it

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Sidenote - I did like the Hotel Alarm Clocks in the Room at the Swan Reserve and found them online and bought several for the house.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Open scene
Kyle: We got to be romantic. Ready?"
<Dry, awkward kiss with Casey>
<Kyle mugs at camera with a shit eating grin>
Casey, hinting: "Did you know swans mate for life?"
Kyle: "My butt was wet back there..."
Close scene

What. A. Dipshit.
He's a real romantic guy lololol

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Those girls they were dining with are probably Casey’s friends who work weddings/events there. That’s why they were “hooked up” with dinner and a tour of the wedding venue. I swear Kyle makes it seem like he’s the man or something because he’s doing these desperate stale vlogs. He’s such a big baller, but he can’t believe he actually got to stay two nights in a row at a hotel. Wow Kylie you’ve made it! Longest staycation ever! 😂
That's exactly it. He trying to flex that he's the big man with all the hook ups. Yet, he himself has none.
---
Alcohol is a depressant. Not sure what's in the version that Kyle drinks :
View attachment 2489059

dude probably watched 2 girls one cup and got off on what they were eating.

• Haha

JerzGurl

I don't know, what's left of his stans are about as gullible and stupid as you could get. I always see Diva and the others saying how they are soul mates and how Kyle just shows so much love to Casey.
---

What's the timestamp that it's around?
Sorry I did see this... it starts around 9:21.

• Heart

adtl3100

I'm not going to make excuses for Casey, because she's an adult, but all of this, the way she is, is because she lost her mother at a young age. Casey is not going to listen to us, her family, her friends about what an abuser Kyle is. Sadly, she has to learn on her own. I was Casey. I lost my mother at a young age and latched on to the first abusive asshole who gaslit and manipulated me for almost 5 years. I was the sole breadwinner yet was still made to believe how lucky that I was to have him. My relationship with him led to the loss of all my friends and everything that I loved doing and I see that happening here. For me, it wasn't until I had to go to the hospital with injuries that I came to the realization that I deserved better, even if it meant being alone. I do hope that it doesn't come to that but she's not going to leave because he controls her. He's making her think that life with him is the best that she will get and she believes it. I honestly wish I could speak to her because I see so much younger me in her.
Glad you were able to get out of that and I hope you are doing better now!
---
Casey made a comment a few times on the vlogs that said she doesn't even read the comments on the videos because she's worried about what people will say. She also had a Twitter account, which people were sometimes tagging her with mini-man's trashy behavior and lies. She must have eventually saw it because she deleted her account after that.

It seems that she has some issues of her own, especially with maturity, lack of self-respect, etc. Everything is "magical" for her, and I'd bet that she avoids doing any research into him because of fear that it will ruin the "magic" of this sham relationship that she's deluded herself with. She's just so blinded by love for her first "real" boyfriend.

What's even worse is how can her sister and dad watch these videos and not be seriously concerned for her? The whole family must be off.
But your boyfriend has said racist, homophobic, MEAN things in the past. I’ve never seen Kyle make an apology or even address these tweets like most people do when stuff like that comes to light.

Hey, ya'll there are a bunch of cows roaming around Port Washington, WI as they broke free of their pen.

I can just see Kyle running down the street where his parents live, trying to run away from the cows.

MOOOVVEE, Let's Go!

• Haha