Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I don't know, what's left of his stans are about as gullible and stupid as you could get. I always see Diva and the others saying how they are soul mates and how Kyle just shows so much love to Casey.
---

What's the timestamp that it's around?
They must not watch the videos then as he BARELY talks about Casey when she is not around.

Reactions: 3

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Ha! Peter sent this X/Tweet to Dudley. Dudley responded with screenshots about how everyone has already concluded that the stupid one is Kylie. He also sent him yesterday’s ratio by SnapChet. I was able to go back in the thread here to find the screenshot attached. He sent that one. Well… looks like that drove Peter to delete his post.
The one all the way on the right is my snap shot I put here because I thought it sounded exactly like Kile lol

AKW24

VIP Member
3 months of no golfing or mention of golf, and he just so happens to be "back on the course" after it was mentioned on Tattle the other day. What a coincidence.

didn't he go golfing with kevin more recently than 3 months?

JakeDog

QUESTION. WHERE DOES KYLE get his money. `with 30k he’s making about $100 a day. $36500 a year on YouTube. I understand he was living with five guys .. But now with his own apartment over $1,000 a month. Car payments. Insurance. Where is he getting cruise money flying to Green Bay ..California…
‘I understand he’s getting comp on restaurants . Food. Not buying clothing. But still We never really gotten the real story on his father money. Father does not look like he’s a high salary executive. Mother still working. People only work because they have to.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Why does a 2 night staycation have to last until Wednesday for vlogs!? Holy milking it
Marcella just checking in with Kyle on the video drop schedule so she can adjust her weekend plans accordingly. Honestly, someone please get this chick a hug & a hobby. These are the sad sacks who prop up his flailing channel