Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
Wow..13 hours later and only 15k views. I guess no one is interested in seeing Casey try on glasses. And Kyle claims to be a professional working hard at his job yet he starts the video out with himself shirtless in bed? Nobody wants to see that. The channel collapse is near.View attachment 2491902

So going to the mall now is dangerous or unpleasant... what a pathetic POS.

ven·ture
/ˈven(t)SHər/

verb
gerund or present participle: venturing
  1. dare to do something or go somewhere that may be dangerous or unpleasant.
    "she ventured out into the blizzard"

Reactions: 4

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey's Dad is in FL, Coral Springs. The rest, correct lol
Thanks, I meant to type family since he was talking about North Carolina recently to see the rest of her family. I thought her dad might have moved from Coral Springs though? Could be wrong but thought he mentioned her step mom lives in North Carolina.

Last edited:

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Not trying to make anyone feel bad for not having kids but it is just something that irks me when people with no kids say they are going on a date night. Probably because is it much harder for them to go out then say a couple not married or one married with no kids.

You go out on a first date or second or third. After that you are dating and just going out to dinner or a movie, etc.

Maybe I just see it differently. Any which way, what they are doing is NOT dating and we all know that. It is just him getting free food and drinks with her picking up the tab 99% of the time lol
Kyle and Casey are an exception. My last relationship it was hard for us because we worked opposite schedules. I didn’t work weekends either and she did. There are many variables and you can’t just generalize. Plus, I know a shit ton of dorks with crotch fruit who go out more than me and I’m single no kids etc…!

I’m sorry you feel that way but it’s a projection and I don’t feel it’s accurate.

you’re dating before you get married. You don’t live together yet for a while and you go out to experience things together in order to gauge aspects of the person and relationship. Then when you’re married it’s different. You have other priorities and you live together. Going out isn’t held at the same priority level because now you have other things to accomplish. It’s just part of the process and the game. However, I know plenty of couple who find a good balance. And also, once those kids hit a certain age it’s much easier to go out. Many of my friends now have teenagers and older so they’re making up for lost time.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I’m not on Twitter/X/Whatever the hell it’s called. Does this Peter/Maverick guy post about anyone/anything else other than Kyle? How long has this account existed?

DetroitFartCity

Couldn't help myself. I just contacted the Reserve and forwarded them all the factual information on Pallo, his behavior during COVID, during Hurricane Ian and a number of the examples of breaking park rules and a forwarded a few of his homophobic, racist, and misogynistic emails.

Glad to inform them of the quality of the person acting as if Marriott and Disney were hosting him. Left a strong suggestion that they do better and, if they did host him, do some simple research before they damage their brand.
May do little or no good, but ahhhhhhhhh.... I enjoyed it. 😂 Worth a few minutes.
---
Wow! And THIS is before it gets ugly. :LOL:
That 4K camera is doing neither of them any favors. It just reveals the ugly truth, I suppose. 🤭
View attachment 2483532 View attachment 2483538View attachment 2483548
Doing the lord's work. He needs to be ended. He doesn't deserve his fake bullshit fucking nonsense life. Let's ruin his life forever!

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
So whatever happened to the BIG SURPRISE/ANNOUNCEMENT happening on Thursday?

View attachment 2480998
("Trust me....trust me....")

I'm thinking maybe he thought mommy & daddy might come through on financing a Wish/Treasure cruise, and that's what he was planning to announce. But instead it fell through so he made that video "apologizing" by blaming his audience and Casey for the lack of travel.

Or he was just mindlessly spewing his lies/bullshit as usual without a second thought. 🤷‍♂️
Maybe it was her contacts and his phone? ANY.THING is "special" to him lol

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
It is weird. DADx3/BankerMom/Sister-Wife were the ones that always monitored and hid comments on the videos. Alexa/Farida has been missing on Twitter too. It's only been Kyle and his sock puppets. I wonder if his "team" threw in the towel.
Yes it was like whack a mole for them