Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
I am not going to violate the Goldwater Rule on this or anything, but if Kyle has ADHD, there's a lot of comorbid tic disorders with that.
True. It’s just odd we’ve only noticed the sniffing when Casey is speaking. If it was a tic disorder, I could be wrong here, but I believe it would happen more often than that.

Or maybe when she talks on camera, it stresses him out. Stress is a tic trigger for sure. But still, I think we would see the sniffing more if it were tic related. Especially now since he’s probably stressed constantly.

Reactions: 3

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Kylie had to checkout out of the Marriott this morning, but there's still going to be Marriott videos until Wednesday, which means he gets 3 days off from "work." Maybe he'll be able to find 20 minutes to update his Patreon?
Lazy is as Lazy Does my Mama always said.
---
What is going on at the LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE Apartment in Celebration?

I meant OR LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE Apartment

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
He was, but his current voter records show him in NC.
Ahhh you are correct. He sold the house in FL in 2019 and built one in NC at the same time. I wonder why he always says she will go and visit family or her uncle in NC when he doesn't just say her dad and stepmom?

Chernabog

The word of the week is Therapeutic.
⭐- That's a gold star for you, Kyle! Keep up on working on your vocabulary.
1. That Word of the Day toilet paper is finely paying off.
2. I don't want to spoil it for everyone, but tomorrows word of the day tp is "Theranos" as in "Kyle should by a lot of Theranos stock for his 🔥🔥🔥 portfolio."
3. Is the gold star sticker Scratch and Sniff all the time, or only when Casey is talking?

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 can you add the video in its entirety? There’s too many threads to go through to find it
@BlurryCat Can you post the whole video again? It won’t let me because it says the video is too large.

SIDE NOTE: How do I post large videos on here? It says something about compressing them but I don’t know how to do that (I only post with my iPhone BTW).

Reactions: 2

AKW24

VIP Member
btw, google puts Clown dad x 3 at 74 years old. Well past retirement age. Makes you wonder why he's still working. Well, there's only one reason.

Not sure how accurate it is since it shows Alexa at 30, Kyle at 29 but Ryan also at 29.

Reactions: 2