Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Of course Kyle makes the news for being wrong. It’s only fitting for his character. Out of all words to use they said he was “gawking” at them.

Since Kyle reads Tattle, here is the meaning of “gawking”.

What does gawking someone mean?
to stare stupidly; gape
to stare stupidly; gape: The onlookers gawked at arriving celebrities.
Yup and I don't know why he couldn't find out WHO they actually were. He is such a star at Disney that aren't people just falling on their knees to help him out?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

smoothT

IMG_7864.jpeg

1.04 for 355,000 views. Let’s divide this by 10.
104.88 per 30,000 views. Multiplied by 30. 3,146.00. The live stream shit shows make sense. YouTube isn’t the same cash cow it once was.

• Haha

darkabbie

OMG that HAS to be a troll. Soul Mates? Talk about her all the time when she is not around? I can't. I think I just hurt myself from laughing so hard lolololol
But when he talks about her isn't it because he's blaming her or throwing her under the bus?

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
So here is my theory. Casey works at Fairytale Weddings. Swan Reserve offers wedding services. It is not far fetched for both entities to collaborate. So they said they were meeting friends for dinner. The only person that was paying attention to the information was Casey as Kylie was off on his own. I bet that this invite was to Casey invited by employees at the Swan that she has collaborated with. They told her she can bring her bf kylie.

Oh! I learned something new. I could have sworn that when they entered the hotel they entered via the revolving door. But kylie taught me today that is actually a spinney door.
spinney door that was funny.
---
Here Kyle

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I love it! PedoPeterKyle always 'inspires' and reminds me to take a minute and send a fresh batch of the facts about him to each of the parks and any cruise line or hotel chain that might host him, and to any well known product that might think of sponsoring him, well to let them know the kind of disgusting filth and poser that is out there in the shallow disguise of a 'Disney vlogger.'

He's such a wonderful troll, huh! :ROFLMAO:

As I've said many times, it amuses me when he stays up all night, so triggered and poutraged, and tweets out little drunken brainfarts like that. And I don't begrudge him a thing because he doesn't have the ability or vocabulary to come even close to what I've said about him. And I have a very, very......very thick skin in such matters.
It does amuse me and encourages me to continue. :p
Staying up all night seething, poutraging, and being so triggered isn't helping that aging process either.
girl-rage.gif
002895.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
He's already stumbling over his words at the beginning of the video and I thought I heard a clinking out of his back pack. Tito's anyone????

Sidenote I stayed at the Swan Reserve the year it opened so 2021 and it is quite nice. I used Marriott points to stay for free it was Christmas time.

1696085831418.png

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I HATE when unmarried people, especially ones with no real responsibilities and can go out almost ANY time call going out to do something a date.

a prearranged occasion on which an established couple, especially one with children, go for a night out together.

View attachment 2488711
---
OMG SET FOOT lololol
View attachment 2488713
I’m not defending Kyle but knock it off with this mindset. You choose to have kids and you know there are sacrifices. The concept of dating is what you do prior to marriage so in essence going out constitutes a date. You’re not superior because you chose a certain life and to have kids. And those without are not any lower than you.

I’m not trying to start anything here but man, that rubs me the wrong way. When I bought my house in Texas the neighbors actively looked down upon us because we didn’t have kids by then. Seriously?

Attachments

jdex

Big update guys! Looks like Taylor’s in L.A! How many “my girl-friend” meets my “best” friend vlogs do you think he’ll squeeze out of this one?? 🙄
I wonder if she is going to be there for the big family Halloween vacation.

• Wow