Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SPM418

VIP Member
It’s starting to click for me - Sister-Wife and BankerMom have been very quiet since Sister-Wife’s last visit to Florida. By the end of that trip she seemed done with it and disconnected, a week later Kyle posts the vlog apologizing about not being able to go on all the cruises he planned, blaming Casey so he can still try to grift his own fucking family to keep his sinking channel afloat.

My guess is that at some point during Alexa’s visit Kyle had a tantrum about Alexa or his family not caving to his excessive *wink* wishes *wink* or the treasure inaugural sailing. Most likely the night he had lots of free fancy chuggers at the Wallderf Astoaria (his pronunciation not mine) dining event. Either it was so bad that Alexa finally woke up or they’re dealing with other financial circumstances right now (assuming this based on their parents getting old in age and some of the health issues Kyle had his viewers pray for during livestreams last year) in Wisconsin that Kyle can shut his whiny ass up.
I noticed on her last visit, there seems to be no " good bye" unless I missed it. It was like she left and he did not say anything. I am glad she put her foot down on behalf of the family.

Reactions: 5

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Come to think of it, even if her sister or dad tried to have an intervention she would probably dig in even more. At this point, the only way for her to learn is by going through years of A LOT of trauma and pain, getting financially drained by him, getting gaslit into to quitting her job, and years/decades of therapy after.
You have to think girlfriends and her sister have talked with her, and I believe she's smart enough to see the red flags. But he's also gaslit the hell out of her and he's her first boyfriend. I agree @BlurryCat, she's going to dig in her heels. It would take a very scary/serious incident (involving anger, money, her job, etc) to wake her up and also give her a way to "save face" that it was her own decision to leave and not because others advised to to.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
A new tweet by Kyle, and a few minutes later some new "likes" on the 'Peter' account. Funny how Peter is only active at the same time as Kyle Pallo.

🤣 Some cheap ass gamer is in a little tizzy. Works and slaves so hard that "time b issue" but Call of Duty is essential to life.
"One Eyed Joe reporting for duty, Sir. Just point me in the direction of the enemy! I'll do the rest.
Pew....peee...pew.....pow....pow....pow! Take that you mean ol' hatters and meanies."

View attachment 2493583 View attachment 2493589
Poor little runt. MiniMan's brother served honorably. Kyle was and is always a dwarfish sad copy. G.I. Pantload Kyle was too sickly and cowardly and has been relegated to 'playing soldier'
___ even now at 30, still firing up the Xbox to pretend to be a big ol' tough G.I. :LOL:
That's so precious...........and so pathetic. 🤣
View attachment 2493596 :LOL:🤣View attachment 2493591
He's a "PRO" Call of Duty player. 🤣

002830.png

002827.png

002828.png

002826.png

002829.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

JerzGurl

So THIS is his post about out and about at 7:30am lololol
Didn't he post that yesterday? I thought they checked out on Sunday? Not sure. Plus he said he was in the parking lot at 6:45 (or something like that) for the rope drop. His post said he was up at 7:30 am. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I could be remembering it wrong.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
View attachment 2491155
How my brain processed this scene:

1. This is an outdoor item, it's just too big for inside a house, let alone a one bedroom apartment.
2. Oh shit... another seasonal decoration that will stay up all year long like that damn garland.
3. Gonna be staring at you from the living room vaulted ceiling when you walk in his apartment.
4. Wait...how in the hell is he going to get it on the ceiling? He is really short.
5. I don't think he owns a ladder. Doubt any of his apartment friends have ladders.
6. So he will need a pretty decent sized ladder that will not be cheap for KC to purchase.
Wonder if that is what he is hiding:

1696449943599.png

---
1696450009847.png

• Angry

JerzGurl

What he wants is for someone, family or sugardaddy, someone who can afford it, to BUY HIS LAZY ASS A HOUSE.

He just got into that little one bedroom lugg-jury' apartment weeks ago and already he's going on about a fucking house again, a house he can't possibly afford.
(*btw: Weren't we going to move to a more lugg-jury' unit in a week or two _______ months ago? 🤣 God, he's so tiring, such a lying POS.)

Like a child, he wants, wants, wants....another shiny object. He gets it and is happy momentarily, then the 'new' wears off and he wants again, and again, and again. It's an old story of a childish, no, infantile nominal adult. He will always be dissatisfied with what he wants when he gets it or something approximate. That will be the story of his life. Always wanting, always whining and always eventually dissatisfied. He's a loser and only keeps his pointy head above water with the help of others, the few stans and sugardaddies left, family and that stupid Doormat.
Ohhh SHINY! Gimme gimme gimme!

Attachments

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Maybe they told him that he needs to grow up and handle the comments himself. Perhaps that's why he was bawling his eyes out at Epcot the other week saying he misses his family. And Kyle b busy lazy so a lot more critical/negative comments are getting through.
---

Don't forget FIGGER (Figure) and YOZE-MITE (Yosemite).
View attachment 2489805
I did not have figger on my bingo card tonight LOL
---
There is help for FIGGER as well. Here you go KYLIE live and learn (my GOD you are 6 months from 30!!!!!!!!!)

---
I LOVE Yosemite - I have been going since I was a small child and have been going every July 4 weekend for over a dozen years now. There is help for Yosemite KYLIE live and LEARN

Last edited:
  • Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
HAHA you're so right!! now i'm super intrigued to see how this is all gonna go down! Mommy Original and Mommy Surrogate did both start to cry when hugging Taylor goodbye last time she was here, so the family bond is apparently strong. LOL
It will indeed be interesting. I might throw a view via https://yewtu.be/ so that he won't earn a cent from me for adsense.