Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyStroke

Cute room Kyle. I had 2 regular rooms booked last time we stayed there and got upgraded to that room and the Presidential. You’re not fucking special.
IMG_1112.jpeg

IMG_1111.jpeg

IMG_1110.jpeg

Reactions: 6

joescrayuhbshack

I actually took the day off to get some good golf in (invite still stands for OAR guy to join)
got to test out my new paradym 3 wood which smoked off the deck and off the tee.
What's that--another a new thread? Way to go squirt--one step closer to another internet milestone!

Keep up the good work hatters/meanies/weirdos Hope you enjoyed my iPhone & hardhat thumbnail 👍

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Without going into too much detail, a little less than 15 years ago, the company I own was featured in the NY Times Home section for one of the products we manufacture. My business partner at the time was convinced that it would help us hit it big time immediately, while I took a little bit more of a measured approach to the news. It was cool to see, but I wasn’t convinced that it would make much of a bump long term. For the next two weeks we received some pretty good traffic from the featured article, but that level of interest wasn’t sustainable as readers moved on to the next hot thing. If Kyle thinks that something like this is going to knee jerk push his channel into the stratosphere, I can tell you from experience, he’s woefully mistaken. Gotta put in time & effort if you want to succeed, my guy. Plastering that news segment all over your extremely limited slice the internet’s not gonna amount to jack shit, & real talk, it’ll probably be more annoying than helpful
I'm sure he's going to bring up the news segment incessantly in the vlogs too. Not only does he think it's going to send him rocketing toward 1 million subscribers, but it's also a huge 'flex' for him, especially the fact that they called him a "BIG YouTuber." Squatch boy probably soiled himself when he saw that. He doesn't want to put in the time and effort to succeed. That's why he's so fixated on the "algorithm," like many of these other lazy Disney vloggers, he's hoping to go viral without putting in any of the work.

Last edited:

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
btw, google puts Clown dad x 3 at 74 years old. Well past retirement age. Makes you wonder why he's still working. Well, there's only one reason.

Not sure how accurate it is since it shows Alexa at 30, Kyle at 29 but Ryan also at 29.
Yes dad is 74 and mom is 63. Ryan is in his 40's. He has been married 17 years as per his fb page.

Reactions: 5

Dismom2

VIP Member
It will indeed be interesting. I might throw a view via https://yewtu.be/ so that he won't earn a cent from me for adsense.
thanks for that link! You're my new favorite person! HAHA you know i'm gonna have to watch my Taylor content, but I dont want this boy making any money off of her vacation/ visit! LOL

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
"so good it's got a buttery flavor to These Wings I feel like I've never had that this is way better than Buffalo Wild Wings by the way Buffalo Wild Wings" Words of wisdom for the man with impeccable culinary taste.
Not terribly surprised that nummy nut ball doesn't know buffalo wing sauce is just butter/margarine and hot sauce as the base.

We used to do 1:1 franks redhot : margarine

some will add more vinegar, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and more cayenne but we kept it simple.

Snooozzeee...TONS of different options and she gets the SAME ones. Maybe if he was a little more supportive and helpful she could have found something different. It started turning into HIM trying on glasses for attention. What else is new though:

View attachment 2491089
For someone as lazy as Kyle we are shocked that they went to the mall for Warby Parker frames. You legit don't have to!!

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 2.40.35 PM.png

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Yup and I don't know why he couldn't find out WHO they actually were. He is such a star at Disney that aren't people just falling on their knees to help him out?
probably too much of a chicken to go ask. he didn't have Mommy with him to back him up or go ask for him

SnapChet

VIP Member
🤣 Some cheap ass gamer is in a little tizzy. Works and slaves so hard that "time b issue" but Call of Duty is essential to life.
"One Eyed Joe reporting for duty, Sir. Just point me in the direction of the enemy! I'll do the rest.
Pew....peee...pew.....pow....pow....pow! Take that you mean ol' hatters and meanies."

cod.jpg
hqdefault (4).jpg

Poor little runt. MiniMan's brother served honorably. Kyle was and is always a dwarfish sad copy. G.I. Pantload Kyle was too sickly and cowardly and has been relegated to 'playing soldier'
___ even now at 30, still firing up the Xbox to pretend to be a big ol' tough G.I. :LOL:
That's so precious...........and so pathetic. 🤣
sddefault.jpg
:LOL:🤣
cod4.jpg

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
His Grubby little hand had to bank on the elevator button at least 5 times. He's wrong about being the only place for breakfast - Grounds. There is a sit down restaurant Amare for breakfast.

View attachment 2486698
Yup, can NEVER just hit the button ONCE.

I assumed he was wrong for breakfast too. He said they offer it all day long too. Is that true?

Wonder if he had to pay for breakfast as he didn't get much. 2 coffees, an overnight oatmeal (that he is always amazed with, something he can make at home) and the breakfast sandwich. Wonder if they only covered dinner that one night.