Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onechanz

Kylie reading Tattle all day and talking to himself with his sock puppet account confirms for me that he must be bored out of his mind in the lugjurreeee apartment. All alone by himself on the couch, while he waits for Casey to get back from work so that she can cook for him and pay attention to him.

Hey squirt, how about you hit up that gym in your apartment complex? Or do some research for your videos?
hell, walk on the treadmill while reading Tattle and X, at least it’s something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
What Kiley doesn't get is that construction most likely does not start until the morning and then ends WAY before people are in the rooms sleeping. People who come to Disney get up early and are out late so the noise is not a bother. Just because they use hotels as flop rooms and sleep at all hours, does not mean most other people do.

1696004115278.png

SPM418

VIP Member
I did not have figger on my bingo card tonight LOL
---
There is help for FIGGER as well. Here you go KYLIE live and learn (my GOD you are 6 months from 30!!!!!!!!!)

---
I LOVE Yosemite - I have been going since I was a small child and have been going every July 4 weekend for over a dozen years now. There is help for Yosemite KYLIE live and LEARN

I guess he did not grow up with Yosemite Sam.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Ha! Peter sent this X/Tweet to Dudley. Dudley responded with screenshots about how everyone has already concluded that the stupid one is Kylie. He also sent him yesterday’s ratio by SnapChet. I was able to go back in the thread here to find the screenshot attached. He sent that one. Well… looks like that drove Peter to delete his post.
New sock puppet incoming!

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
002882.png

Poor old pathetic ShaunC is his only lone defender on the Breakfast TV video. The rest of the comments on there are overwhelmingly against the grifter. And more are showing up.

Last edited:
  • Haha

JerzGurl

If she microwaved a potato for Kyle and he called her a "b*tch" and started punching walls, I could see her profusely apologizing rather than immediately dumping his ass like his ex. It's definitely going to take a lot of sustained incidents and anger... or they end up getting married and having kids and she has a nervous breakdown from all the stress of dealing with being the sole income earner, handling all the household responsibilities, taking care of the kids and taking care of a man-child husband who contributes nothing to the marriage.
I have a feeling Kyle told her the rules... NEVER microwave potatoes was most definitely one of the rules!

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I'll be surprised if he makes that trip this year like he said. Going to an unfamiliar place that's not Wisconsin/NYC/Disney World/Caribbean cruise is going to be terrifying, even with a chaperone.

I wonder what happened to the Brightline/Miami thing?
Yeah true as it won't be ALL about HIM. I am sure he found out the price and she can't get any discounts so that is out.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Wow..13 hours later and only 15k views. I guess no one is interested in seeing Casey try on glasses. And Kyle claims to be a professional working hard at his job yet he starts the video out with himself shirtless in bed? Nobody wants to see that. The channel collapse is near.View attachment 2491902
I don't know, maybe if the deadly dull duo do some more engagement/wedding hinting while giggling like two schoolgirls for the camera it will save the channel. Maybe another practice wedding and fake proposal will do the trick.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Look who replied to that video:

View attachment 2494911

Now that it's been removed because they were 'informed' about the quality of the disgraceful scum they had given notice to, you can expect MiniMan's sock (suck:p) puppet and Winglessman' Maverick 'Peter :LOL:
to go on an alcohol fueled bender tonight____ spewing and sputterling like a Yellowstone geyser informing the hatters and meanies how popular, and rich, and successful little Kylie Pantload' is. 🤣

"You hatters b mean because Kyle wants (hic) to be interviewed by all the major networks
here and (hic) around the world. (hic hic) But he's picky about who he allows to promote his
spotless reputation and image. What now you losers and fools.... ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

goose.jpg
goose2.jpg

It should be epic!
laughing-funny.gif

• Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
He's The Bachelor at "luxury" resorts
He's James Bond at the parks
He's a special forces soldier when playing Call of Duty
He's Gaston whenever he walks by a mirror

Forever wishing and so desperate to 'show them all.' A dwarfish little man, a squeaky-voiced runt so desperate to be the "big man." :cry:

And that's who he'll always be.
And he’s Urkel in the bedroom… “did I do that” as evidenced by the tissues on the floor.

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
And of course OR is starting off the video. He feels the some of us know OR lives better than we know OR lives. I wonder what Casey thinks about it????

1696172761759.png

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
KC, Lora, KC's roommates, and the Pallo clan. Maybe KP can beg Jojo, Nick or Sam to come by.

They can all see the Halloween decor and eat off a towel. I really wish that was a joke.
I don't think the Pallo clan will be in town before Halloween. Aren't they supposed to be going to Disneyland soon?

Yunque01

VIP Member
Well, dragging that ridiculous cock-shaped camera and gimbal out, setting it up on the table and talking to that ridiculous thing throughout a meal is a sure way for a grand celebrity, a legend in his own mind like that dumbass dward, to escape any notice from his adoring public. At this point, he should be afraid someone who does recognize him might come over and slap the everloving shit out of him and stick that camera where, proverbially, 'the sun don't shine.'
His little sock puppets threatening everyone around may end up coming back to haunt him. Many viewers and critics visits the parks regularly and he might get the chance to fulfill his threats sooner than he thinks and when he least expects it.

*Just a friendly reminder Squirt. Don't issue checks with your big mouth through sock puppets you can't possibly cash. Those little threats and your behaviors with that camera have already, and recorded in your own vids, pissed a number of people off. The man at the airport / The big guy at the Packers' game / The guy who grabbed his crotch and gave you and The Doormat the bird at the park. And I can only imagine how many you've edited out.
It's going to catch up with you Grifty. Count on it.
You're welcome.

View attachment 2480770
He’ll claim his team made those fhreats. LOL!

• Haha