Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onechanz

I made it about 4 minutes in before my ears started to bleed....just couldn't go on. View attachment 2481511
That high pitched whiney intermittent Kyle voice, a dwarf with a hernia voice, ahhhhhhhhhhh..... just had to stop even though he was being ridiculed. 😂

Stopped here and just had to marvel at the shoulders on Farlexa. Kyle could have been a little terror on the football field instead of a jock sniffing mascot if he'd only been blessed with Chapped Lips the Hulk's juggernaught upper body. Whoa'!

View attachment 2481507
---
I have a feeling this will happen more and more. His little manic / drunken / imbecilic X-twitter posts today just confuse and upset many of the Manic Midget's stans and many are fed up. He just doesn't get it. When he and his sock puppets, Freaky Farlexa, and the taintlicking tools who leech onto his X- page for attention actually cost him fans.
I have to admit that my cup of schadenfreude is overflowing at the freakouts and Pallo Clown Posse confusion going on over there and on his failing other online sites.
Pass the popcorn ......View attachment 2481540

View attachment 2481529
the entire video is under 4 minutes so I get it, it feels longer than it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

jipeta2021

VIP Member

The rage boiling up in his little face.

• Haha

Squiggy74

VIP Member
When he went on that first class flight with JoJo (when he got drunk and kept wandering around the plane making a fool out of himself) he said that he felt like he was in a James Bond movie.

View attachment 2493185
View attachment 2493187

He has 25 videos where he makes James Bond references. I think the midget thinks he's James Bond, just like he thinks he's The Bachelor.

He felt like he was James Bond at Iberostar too.

View attachment 2493192
If "Mr. Bond" finally gets his ass on the Brightline, he can visit the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach for some bona fide Goldfinger vibes.

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Why oh why do they have to constantly do Cheers with their food and drinks? It reminds me of 5 year olds on NYE wanting to be like the adults. ADULTS don't CHEER their food and drinks constantly.

1696437706968.png

---
every single girl I've gone out with would have stopped talking and thrown a nasty stare and if it didn't stop would then proceed to give me a swift slap on the back of the head or a jab to the ribs. If I was sitting across, say goodbye to my shins. never happened since I respected them and wouldn't allow myself to go there but they definitely would have.
Every single girl who has a backbone. I don't know WHAT she is afraid of to not confront him.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Kyle says that good things come in small packages. That's also what Casey told him the first time she saw his 🍄:m.
View attachment 2484861

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Imagine that 'special first time':
Casey: 'Good things come in small packages........my ass.'

small pen.jpg

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Notice that he's standing as straight and stiff as possible, shifting his weight on his tippy toes, and everyone else is bending down. 😂 🤣
View attachment 2484804

Kyle has admitted to using "camera tricks" to make himself look taller.

View attachment 2484813
Wow! Yes! He and. Casey are usually even in height!
---
Same here and he gets closest to the camera .... and he's still the shortest.
View attachment 2484810

Pallo girls likem' short, evidently.

View attachment 2484812 Although 'Kevin' is actually a lot taller than Pallo.
Two the girls are in the group photo above.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Holy shit he's tiny!!
Let's review:
He said, "I was supposed to be 5' 11"." ( No one knows what the fu*k that even means.)
Later he listed his height at 5' 9". (Insert laugh track here.)
Now he says 5' 7"
5' 5" is actually pushing it and that's only if he stands up very, very straight.
hugg5 (1).jpg

short person.jpg

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
And another FAV it's not WARDORF you DUNCE

---
has anyone else noticed the amount of negative comments on his videos lately? not that they’re not deserved, but just curious if he hasn’t been deleting comments…? did DADX3 and sister wife quit the vlog so no one is monitoring the comments since kylie is too busy? or is he trying to prove to the hatters that he can take constructive criticism? :ROFLMAO:

SnapChet

VIP Member
Someone called it earlier that Peter would post the video on Twitter.....3 times in the past 30 minutes.
View attachment 2494956
Already day-drunk. 🤣
lolol.gif
They pulled the notice after discovering what a POS they had given notice to. How monumentally embarrassing for the MiniMan. ___ He's made his proverbial bed and he will lie in it forever.
Sock puppet Shitburner PeePee Maverick won't help him. That repetitive repost after he was taken down in disgrace just makes him look even more pathetic and silly, and he's too stupid to realize it. It only spreads the info about 'WHY' he was removed even more, and that's a good thing. Expose the facts about the depraved little white trash liar and let the facts speak for themselves.
Love it!

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Oh and them two are a "hatten" on people today. Casey had to make an entrance from the "Pocket Door" not to be confused with a "Barn Door"

1696258952600.png

• Haha

tightroped

VIP Member
PATREON FALSE PROMISE TRACKER 💀
June 29, 2023 - 3 months ago - promises to change things up and start updating soon
View attachment 2491832
(Looks like he may have removed the text from this post. I wonder if someone called out his bullshit in the comments.)

What a shame that Patreon allows someone to run an abandoned account as a GoFundMe, with an unemployed conman who dangles fraudulent promises in front of his stans to try and keep them subscribed longer so he can get more money out of them.
1 (500) 2-slack ass continues to repeat he's a slack ass.png

• Haha

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Nice observation. When his sister was there, that's when he was acting all arrogant and boasting about going on the Treasure inaugural sailing ("i'm gonna be on it! wanna bet?"). He was hinting at it in every vlog and gloating over the Treasure cruise with his sock puppet Peter account.

Yet ever since Alexa left, there's been no further mention of it. And she did seem disconnected and over him.

I bet he was relentlessly begging her and BankerMom to pay for it, and that's why she looked so annoyed with him. The dwarf was having a manic episode during her visit with delusions of grandeur, constantly bragging about the cruise. Likely had a full-blown tantrum, maybe the night he was drunk and went back to the room. That would explain why the family is suddenly so distant. And the "apology video" about the lack of cruises a week later... along with the increasingly unhinged behavior (talking to himself with multiple accounts, pretending he's going to buy a house/Porsche, etc.)

He was hinting at the $9,700 interior room when a balcony was only $600 more. Makes no sense why he wouldn't just go for the balcony if he was such a wealthy baller like he says. If he was begging for his family to pay for it, he'd go for the cheapest option as his best bet to convince them.
Wonder if the family is still looking forward to this month's Disneyland trip? He's going to need a LOT of footage in order to churn out a week's worth (or more) of vlogs.

txtwin69

What? Why is this the tittle? The other one was way better!!!! It was perfect with his latest video!