Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it that Papa Meats‘ half million views vlog did NOT increase Big Boys subscriber count 1 bit! Yay.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I take it that Papa Meats‘ half million views vlog did NOT increase Big Boys subscriber count 1 bit! Yay.
Just added to the Haters...and the downvotes. If you like cringe worthy youtube - he's your guy!

Reactions: 5
So he has a type then. I've not heard of her, what is the story? She "just up and dump" him one day? Was this the girl that he "needed to take time to myself" after?

Edit: Also a type for girls with rings on their middle finger. Guess he likes his prostate exams a little knobby. Explains the booty butt bleeding.
She needed to leave because of Covid and after you’ve spent so much time away from Kile, it’s clear your life is better off without him. “He just wears us down” as Sue says.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.