Kyle Pallo #38 Same shirt, different day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In JoJo's vlog today at 12:25, he runs into Kyle at Food & Wine.

JoJo says "let's do a vlog together" and Kylie grits his teeth saying he's asked JoJo to vlog a million times and JoJo tells him "I gotta go my own way."

The captions are all screwed up:
"I've asked you a million times, trust me guys, I've asked a million times, he goes I gotta go my own way."

View attachment 2338788
View attachment 2338789

Little man was raging on the inside. :ROFLMAO: Wonder what is going on there...
Damn, he was seething. He is so awkward and rude. That is not how you talk to people.

Reactions: 15
Damn, he was seething. He is so awkward and rude. That is not how you talk to people.
Easy to see why he has ZERO male buddies. Other men in their late 20s and early 30s don't want anything to do with a douche like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“My car has an alarm?”
He mentions stuff in vlogs that get brought up here all the time. I think he is trying to convey that he reads this, and tries to trigger us: the alarm, the tv being on, the "happy" room tour (because people complained about him complaining OKW studio had no washer dryer).

Reactions: 9
It's no wonder why Kyle has no friends and Jojo will be done with him once he moves out.

Reactions: 10
My kylie informant advises me that his plan was to move in on the 1st and then moved it back to mid-month. The rent in the new complex is high and that there are still studios available for rent in this complex according to the complex’s website. Why he doesn’t request one of those, this individual does not know. This person also doesn’t ask questions. This person only relays what is voluntarily shared with him/her. I believe what this person has shared with me. I also can see kylie exaggerating his intentions to this person.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My kylie informant advises me that his plan was to move in on the 1st and then moved it back to mid-month. The rent in the new complex is high and that there are still studios available for rent in this complex according to the complex’s website. Why he doesn’t request one of those, this individual does not know. This person also doesn’t ask questions. This person only relays what is voluntarily shared with him/her. I believe what this person has shared with me. I also can see kylie exaggerating his intentions to this person.
Are you able to share the prices from this complex? Curious what our big baller is spending 🤣

Reactions: 7
Off the bat, without trying to over analyze, this may mean that there isn’t an apt available to kylie to move into.
---
Are you able to share the prices from this complex? Curious what our big baller is spending 🤣
Unfortunately, i don’t know the name of the complex or pricing. I just share what is volunteered to me. I don’t want this individual’s identity divulged. I imagine we can look into new construction complex’s and locate whichever one only had studios available.
---
I see that studios in the area start at about $1,720 per month.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he mentioned he didn't want a studio because he wants an office where he can record his videos and wants to display all of his Disney stuff the stans send him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he mentioned he didn't want a studio because he wants an office where he can record his videos and wants to display all of his Disney stuff the stans send him.
Looking at availability for 1 bedrooms in the area, he will be looking at spending $2,100 per month easily. I imagine if new, more than that.

Reactions: 6
He mentions stuff in vlogs that get brought up here all the time. I think he is trying to convey that he reads this, and tries to trigger us: the alarm, the tv being on, the "happy" room tour (because people complained about him complaining OKW studio had no washer dryer).
Hmmm, what else can we get him to do? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.