Kyle Pallo #38 Same shirt, different day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
  • Lil Kylie' announced he's a Big Boy now and is making Big Boy moves by financing a $5,000 Barbie couch.
  • Kyle and Casey have a 'hometown date' in Wisconsin where he surprises her with two pairs of Big Boy shoes that mommy bought him.
  • Casey demands more commitment in the relationship as Kyle is going on dates with Lora while she's at work.
  • After none of the BIG THINGS in 2023 manifested, Kyle announces that BIG THINGS are actually coming next year. He's not playing.
  • Kyle gets himself in another big controversy and hot water by ignoring posted no filming rules on a new attraction. In his defense, he might have been too short to read the signs.
  • The move to "our" 'perfect' and 'beautiful' apartment is less than one month away.
  • Kyle is meeting Casey's dad for the first time. Casey said she didn't want him to film it but it sounds like he's going to film it anyway. Views b down and he needs content!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Amazing thread title. We all knew was right there, just sitting there in plain sight, we just couldn’t put out finger on it. Standing O for curious_penguin

Reactions: 10
Did Casey's dad view the test driving vlog? What a parent wants to hear.

Reactions: 8

Since Casey’s dad supposedly watches Kile’s vlogs, I wonder if he’ll watch this one! 👀
These videos are pure gold. Thank you. 😂

I didn't realize the waitress called Kile a 'little boy' -- that's so perfect. His reaction... "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" :sick: My god, he's such a cringe-inducing tool.
---
Did Casey's dad view the test driving vlog? What a parent wants to hear.
"Test ride" in Kyle's case since he's a passenger princess (credit to @KyliesMadHatter for that one)

000409.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Damned if Pygmy Pallo doesn't have a lot riding, so to speak, on keeping his devoted Doormat. No wonder he's shitting bricks worried about meeting her old man. He has supposedly 10 days til' the 'move' to the perfect apartment the family arranged? And he has what, a couch and some trash from the Bro Pig Sty?
And there's no way in hell is he going to stay there by himself for long. The Doormat's presence is a must as often as possible. They're going to have to get something in there ASAP. The Clown Rally of Saulkvile better scurry back soon. Someone earlier suggested they were on the way __ if so, it's obvious why.
He's a basket case in many ways and cannot survive on his own without family help and his Handmaiden's income and discounts. And she's the most likely to be around there most. If not, ol' reliable Hora might just move in. :ROFLMAO:
At present he's presenting a brave face. It won't last. That Clown Posse and the girl friend are his anchors and he relies on them.

The vlog is a fetid, stagnant cesspool of mewling fools, the same fawning and idiotic fool, for the most part, he's had for a long time ___ shut ins and losers and drop ins like ShaunC, tiresome nutcases and drunks and cat ladies from Iowa. 😂
And all he has left to offer up are more Big Things (more empty lies) and promises of "amazing you won't believe it stuff coming." Sure Jan. Just like this year.
He's counting heavily on DullCasey for the long, drawn out nightmare of the engagement and wedding and honeymoon, a neverending ego trip and horror show for "clicks" online that might just end my ability to care enough to watch anything about him any longer. Only the diehard stans and hatters' will be able to keep interest.
And as his online presence is going, he could well implode before long anyway.
This crappy schlock is all he offers up any longer, a miserable tableau of misinformation, eating (at the parks or a cruise ship) and running about the same bleeping venues with or without her. It's just painful even to contemplate and envision him any longer.

This crappy piece has been up 12 hours, has only 16K views
(a fraction of what he used to get in half a day) and already
ratio'd horribly.
At this point he should be trying to find gainful employment,
if anyone is desperate enough to hire him, an idiot with no real
skillset other than wandering theme parks, eating and filming it.

The stuff he's putting out now is a toxic cesspool. It's like watching a hamster
on a wheel in a cage, running aimlessly, getting nowhere.
A 30 year old man-child, and THIS is his 'Groundhog Day' life. YUK!

BEST Appetizer At Disney World! Tower Of Terror
MAGICAL Moment, Fun Hollywood Studios Night

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
(y)1.2K ___ (n)2.2K

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I stumbled across a bunch of these "celebrity" sites that have Pallo listed. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

000410.jpg

5'11"? That's the height he says he was supposed to be.

I'm pretty sure that he submits himself and the associated info to these sites. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Despites his lies to the contrary, Lyin' Lil' Kylie is barely taller than a bedroom window.
1 (500) 2-july patrons.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • The move to "our" 'perfect' and 'beautiful' apartment is less than one month away.
Are we laying bets on who does the majority of the physical labor of moving?

I mean, my default would automatically be Casey/Susan/Farida, but I could also see JoJo and Jete pitching in just to get Kyle out of the apartment as quickly as possible.

Clearly, it won't be Kyle, since he's gotta film.

• Haha
All those dreams of leaving the hatters' and the "meanies" behind and flee to the Land of Blissful & Total Censorship at Threads where only ego boosting happy thoughts would be allowed :ROFLMAO: appear to be kaput.
Response on YT: "...threads is becoming a graveyard."
Pallo: "...kinda looks like it."

😂 How's that working for you?
threads.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.