Kyle Pallo #38 Same shirt, different day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about the apartment, Casey's place and sister-wife being here makes us think there is some kind of swerve coming. Not sure what though.
I still think Sister-Wife was sent down for such a long period of time (as she usually only stays around 2-3 days) is to find and secure a Big Boy apartment for Lil' Kylie. I just can't see the Clown Posse letting him be homeless.

My take is that the last time BankerMom was in town, the "business meeting" she was at with Kylie was them trying to find him an apartment. Lil' Kylie didn't like any of the ones within the price range that she agreed to help with, so I believe she got fed up and told him that he's on his own. Before she flew back to Wisconsin, she wrote him out a $5k check to put towards the first, last, and security for when he finds a place. Instead of using that for an apartment, the toddler went and blew it on the $5k Barbie couch. When the Clown Posse found out, Sister-Wife was sent down to help clean up Kylie's mess and keep him out of a homeless shelter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I still think Sister-Wife was sent down for such a long period of time (as she usually only stays around 2-3 days) is to find and secure a Big Boy apartment for Lil' Kylie. I just can't see the Clown Posse letting him be homeless.

My take is that the last time BankerMom was in town, the "business meeting" she was at with Kylie was them trying to find him an apartment. Lil' Kylie didn't like any of the ones that were within the budget that she agreed to contribute toward, so I believe she got fed up and told him that he's on his own. Then as it got closer to August, they found out that the bum made absolutely zero progress in finding a place (or furniture shopping) so Sister-Wife was sent down last minute to help clean up Kylie's mess and keep him out of a homeless shelter.
There must be more apartment drama behind the scenes. JoJo mentioned a big trip at the end of this month. Perfect timing to avoid Kyle’s hissy fits and whining.

Reactions: 11
There must be more apartment drama behind the scenes. JoJo mentioned a big trip at the end of this month. Perfect timing to avoid Kyle’s hissy fits and whining.
I amended my theory above :LOL: I think the mom wrote him out a ~$5k check before she flew back home and gave it to Kyle since they couldn't agree on an apartment in time while she was there. And instead the idiot spent it all on the couch to impress Casey. That would explain the whole couch situation.

I agree, it feels like there's a lot more drama going on behind the scenes regarding the apartment that we don't know about.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

My take is that the last time BankerMom was in town, the "business meeting" she was at with Kylie was them trying to find him an apartment. Lil' Kylie didn't like any of the ones within the price range that she agreed to help with, so I believe she got fed up and told him that he's on his own. Before she flew back to Wisconsin, she wrote him out a $5k check to put towards the first, last, and security for when he finds a place. Instead of using that for an apartment, the toddler went and blew it on the $5k Barbie couch. When the Clown Posse found out, Sister-Wife was sent down to help clean up Kylie's mess and keep him out of a homeless shelter.
Every time I read about Kyle and some sort of business meeting, I think of the movie "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion" with the characters at a truck stop and Romy asking if they offer "a business woman special". Because they are pretending to be "business women".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that theory is correct, Sister-Wife is going to make a visit to Restoration Hardware to try and cancel the couch and get a refund and then make sure that money is used to secure the man-child an apartment. Maybe she'll try explaining that her 'special needs' brother made a big mistake and didn't know what he was doing.

When Kyle originally visited Restoration Hardware the first time, he said that it was too expensive and he wasn't going to buy anything from there. Then after he got the funds from mommy, meant for first/last/security, they went back again and he pissed it all away on the couch to impress Casey. We do know he has major issues with impulsive spending, which is why the mom needs to control and limit his account.

This would explain why he ended up with NO apartment and only ONE couch.

Anyway, that's my take on the whole situation. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The reason he isn't packing or getting prepared is because of what all of us know. No apartment.

Reactions: 13
you must be a way less traveled than The Kyle Pallo. Everyone knows that you go to New York City to sample the crunchy croissants
You mean “juicy” croissants. For Kyle, anything worth eating must be “juicy”, like pizza, steak, potatoes, etc.

Reactions: 9
You mean “juicy” croissants. For Kyle, anything worth eating must be “juicy”, like pizza, steak, potatoes, etc.
And it must be Nummy! (Man child’s toddler babble: yummy nummy, conquer concur, devour divulge, resort dessort, and the list goes on…)

• Haha
Kylie and Farlexa trigger each other into infantile stages of each others’ lives. It is mesmerizing to watch.

Food critic sister-wife described the breakfast pastries as, “good and warm.” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Page 49 already?!? Is this a new record for Tattle? Kylie’s content must be getting “better” to get so much discussion! Farlexa and her lil’ baby bro should be proud! For anyone in the public eye, they should know bad publicity is still publicity! 😂

• Haha
Kylie and Farlexa trigger each other into infantile stages of each others’ lives. It is mesmerizing to watch.

Food critic sister-wife described the breakfast pastries as, “good and warm.” LOL
It’s how Kile describes his sister too 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
In JoJo's vlog today at 12:25, he runs into Kyle at Food & Wine.

JoJo says "let's do a vlog together" and Kylie grits his teeth saying he's asked JoJo to vlog a million times and JoJo tells him "I gotta go my own way."

000628.jpg

Little man always does that gritted teeth/low voice thing whenever he's raging. He's like an angry dwarf. Makes the potato story all that more believable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
In JoJo's vlog today at 12:25, he runs into Kyle at Food & Wine.

JoJo says "let's do a vlog together" and Kylie grits his teeth saying he's asked JoJo to vlog a million times and JoJo tells him "I gotta go my own way."

The captions are all screwed up:
"I've asked you a million times, trust me guys, I've asked a million times, he goes I gotta go my own way."

View attachment 2338788
View attachment 2338789

Little man was raging beneath the surface. :ROFLMAO:
He looks like the smell of mildew.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.