Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
At this point, I don’t think he’ll ever be able to get a sponsorship. Just google Kyle Pallo and this thread comes up. That’s BARE MINIMUM for a sponsor to research.

He’s so well known in the community as being hated. I would be embarrassed to even be around him.

Seriously Casey WAKE UP! I called it with Lora getting some hours of work cut (assuming that’s why she has to work at both Universal AND disney World and move to a cheaper apt downtown) when she was taking off and thinking the time would turn into a relationship and he took full advantage made her look like a dumb blonde side piece and pulled Casey in.

Casey your job TOOK HIM OFF THE MEDIA LIST!!!!! That should be a red flag that his channel is failing and they do not approve of him!!!

Look what happened to Lora!!! Sorry but I can tell you are reading here because your bags weren’t as bad so you took some advice… but take this too, drop him or stop being on camera. He’s going to ruin your reputation and you already have developed the dumb, inexperienced, desperate girl rep.

Only way he gets a sponsorship is if the company doesn't do their due diligence with a 30 second google search prior to sending him money. Meanwhile he claims that he turns down so many offers lol. yeah we know better and he's not getting emails and calls to promote something. Imagine the extra work he would have to do to do a 60 or 90 second ad read plus adding extra B-roll to the footage the company provided. That's not even including the editing he'd have to do.

I don't know the Florida rental market but I didn't know Lora had moved for cheaper rent. Wasn't she sharing the last apartment with her friend Ariana? Did they both move?

Reactions: 3

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
yeah... i think this, too. BUT i also think that Kyle is so fucking arrogant that hes not gonna let her go, as least easily. Hes made a huge deal about this relationship, from the beginning. and now hes finally put her in videos, parading her around. His arrogance isn't gonna let him "lose her" after all that. and have to explain it on video.
And shes also been warned i'm sure- so shes gonna hang on, to try to prove all of those people wrong. So it's just gonna be a lifetime of both of them being miserable together and doing nothing about it.
I hate to say it but his views would improve with relationship drama. Maybe that’s why he’s doing all of this. Sad.

• Sick

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
A friend of mine got into a car accident and had a $46,000 bill from the ER. Luckily fully employed with great insurance. Drive safe unemployed loser

• Wow

AKW24

VIP Member
I watch a couple of cruise Youtubers, and not one of them has ever had anything negative to say about virgin.
Maybe he watch Gary who does not fit the target market for their cruises. Or maybe Emma who initially didn't like it because of tour she did but then VV changed things after listening to feedback.

Reactions: 2

SnapChet

VIP Member
11/25/22-165k
12/05/22-166k (10 days)
12/14/22-167k(9 days)
12/22/22-168k (8 days)
1/03/23-169k (12 days)
1/14/23-170k (11 days)
1/26/23-171k (12 days)
2/05/23-172k (10 days)
2/16/23-173k (11 days)
3/05/23-174k. (17 days!) a new record of downward trends!
3/19/22-175k. It took a few hundred thousand views over the past 2wks, but low energy Kylie finally bought, I mean got, another predictable 1,000 subs.
3/19/22-175k. It took a few hundred thousand views over the past 2wks, but low energy Kylie finally bought, I mean got, another predictable 1,000 subs.
Meanwhile :
ntsnWuRpNT38Gpn5N0qOj5WA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

JoJo's World
874K subscribers

[*Oh and TWIMC :LOL: I'm well aware of JoJo 'views' compared to Pallo's (btw: Several of Pallo's shitty vid 'droppings' lately have only garnered slightly more views than ol' JoHO's have....not good for him and JJ only gets a tiny fraction of downvotes Pallo does.) and YouTube sub counts...etc. Old news. ___ I know, without a doubt, that being crushed in sheer numbers of subs by his roomie' and best frenemy absolutely galls Pallo, who sees himself as JoHO's 'mentor' :ROFLMAO:. He must weep at the money he'd be bringing in if he had a sub count heading to a 1million count.
___ And even now, Pallo's has begun to pin pleas for 'upvotes' to each of his shit show vids.
Please upvote.
Don't forget to upvotes this vid.
Thanks for upvoting this video
]

Last edited:

SnapChet

VIP Member
Who is this content for exactly? He is walking around wondering if the light fixtures, carpet, furniture, etc is new or not. If it’s new or old, how the fuck does that help the first time guest? If it’s new, how does that mean anything to your viewers if you’re not going to show what the old room looked like? Who the fuck is this content for?
---
They got a room with two Queen beds for the birthday stay instead of a room with one King bed
😬 😣 😒 😑
"Uhh... let's see. Look at this bathroom! This carpet! This light fixture...uhhh.
Here's a TV ___ Say 'Hi! Casey' One bed for each of us. My bed is near the bathroom.
Look at the view. I'm not sure what that is. It may be ...well, look at that concrete
down there __ and the grass looks good from up here but I could be wrong.
__I may open a Hotel Review channel on YouTube. I'm so good at this. "

Viewers respond:
kill-myself (1).gif

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
0000000000.png
ManO'Man! You really suck. Celebrating 29 trips around the sun and your $500 Credit Card Limit! :ROFLMAO:
Big Spender! 🤑:LOL:

Paging Mr. Pallo
@Paging Mr. Pallo
Replying to
Kyle Pallo~
LOL your debit card was declined. DEBIT CARD! Time to get a real job, tubby.

___
freddy.gif
🤑
no-money-donald-duck.gif
:ROFLMAO:
___________♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ Nobody loves me ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭___________
---
And today's Daily :poop: Dump: The Kyle :poop: Pile evidently allows you to see Pallo the Prick and Casey Cuckqueen walk around inside another fu*king hotel room on Disney property and later (pinch me) get to watch them eat. ____Riveting!

Hard to find scintillating 'lifestyle' content like that, huh? 😒😣😬😐😑

giphy (27).gif

Last edited:
oh and here we go- the post on IG that says "OUR vlog series starts today!" They are both completely delusional that they're gonna be the next big "couples" channel. Move over Trev and Chels, Matt and Abby- hell, even The Trackers- because here comes the Kyle and Casey Pallo show!! :rolleyes: :cautious:
Unless he's still doing that stupid "I am the viewer's vicarious boyfriend" shtick. 🤣

AKW24

VIP Member
"I bought a house" would be much more convincing if his parents hadn't just been there. The Pallo herd bought a house. There goes the neighborhood.
taking bets on how long it takes for the house to get run down and absolutely filthy because the doofus won't clean and won't do any preventative maintenance.

wait, I smell a series of grifting videos coming when an appliance breaks down of part of the house has a problem

grundel

Chatty Member
They way he has his arm around her is somewhat strange. I would think the waist not the neck. It is like saying " you are a possession not a love interest". By the way, do we think House of Pain or Everlast demanded royalties thus he does not use " Jump Around anymore and I also wonder what the sales figures are for that merchandise that he is offering.
If I was w Casey my hands and arms wouldn’t be around her neck in a headlock like two kids that just scored a touchdown in flag football.
if I was w Casey my hands would be proudly on her cute little donkey 🍑
🙇‍♂️

random thought 🤔 wonder what hora looks like when she runs

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
Absolute and sheer disregard of others around him. He's a relentlessly rude and vulgar little prick, to be blunt. He's reached a level of entitlement that makes him a 'legend in his own mind.' He feels he can do as he pleases and any consequence, even being dropped by Disney / Universal for media invites, is all because of jealousy and 'hatters.'
It manifests in his sniping and doxxing of Disney employees doing their jobs if they won't break the rules for him (*as he did in Anaheim when the security officer wouldn't allow him to videotape when the policy of NO videotaping was clear...), bitching about service, disregarding warning signs at Disney properties (*at the Grand Floridian when he, while saying he sick with Norovirus, walked around filming in areas marked 'Vehicle Traffic Only' and filmed in areas marked 'No Video Allowed.')
He should have been banned from Disney properties long ago.
That is the take away vibe I get from him. Screaming Me Me who only pays attention to him and expects everyone else to. I watched some of the live stream and It really drags out after a while. Your turning 29, not a milestone. Wait until you turn 30 and no one really cares.