Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Guys!!! is this it?? is he gonna propose on a livestream during a cheap Virgin Voyages cruise that she (or her family) paid for?? At least we'll be able to watch her run and jump off the ship in real time.... 🤷‍♀️

So her family paid for this cruise?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I’ve shifted from trying to offer him constructive advice to trying to advise the suckers like Casey who get pulled in to his chaos. Run Casey
---
When does the live stream start? I’m stuck in meetings for the rest of the day that aren’t relevant to me at all, perfect timing
He blocked/banned me when I started speaking intelligently about his bmw when he bought it.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
While we’re off topic, anyone know what Michael Kay is changing his name to? Is he actually changing his name to Kay or something else lmao I can’t keep up with all these on the spectrums

DEE9B470-2E68-41EE-BD4D-CBAF494C1B14.jpeg

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
If he did bang them, it was probably when they were in the DCP because as we all know Kyle (and JoJo) like em young and dumb.

Define dumb, I’d say all of them showing up for his birthday and acting like sister wives would equate to some dummies.

Lol not taking away from what you said. I do think it was some time ago for Sam. We all know she got weirded out from the shower shows at Vero Beach.

Interesting the Patreon took a hit after the shower shows were called out… 🤣🤣🤣

Yunque01

VIP Member
I need time stamps!!! just scanned the transcripts and could only find the part he announced the MSC cruise with Lora and he was on his own kind of like he was saying it privately. lol
I think it begins st 1:21:00

SPM418

VIP Member
So on today's blob, he waists $65 on edible perfume. I would have paid $100 to see Chanel #5 come out and he writhes in pain. I know , mean but would have maid the vlog a lot more interesting.

Reactions: 1

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I still have the biggest TV crush on Molly but her husband showing up in every episode and her big girlboss energy on Instagram makes me want to see what AllEars Quincy has been up to instead
Quincy has been easing my pain since Molly’s been spending more time with Alan. Emma comes to help sometimes too.

Squiggy74

VIP Member
I've done a Virgin cruise and am looking forward to doing the Mediterranean with them this summer. Their CEO was formerly over Disney Cruise Line and he brings a lot of that ethos. The food is way better than other cruise lines I have been on and their entertainment is....unique. The vibe is very diverse and accepting. We cruise Mega Rockstar which is basically their concierge and includes butler service, a bottomless minibar, and all drinks up to $25.
Yep -- Tom McAlpin, excellent leader while at Disney Cruise Line.