Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I love food and love a day of eating tit but duck ME!!!! How much food do they eat on a cheat day?!?!?!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen his girlfriend? covered in plasters/bandages..can anyone understand what happened to her?

Has anyone seen his girlfriend? covered in plasters/bandages..can anyone understand what happened to her?
last I saw her he was filming her trying to drive a bike.... guessing she crashed. The roads and traffic in Bali are awful so I’m not surprised. I remember watching kyles story where he filmed her and the bike was very unsteady and I was literally thinking she will end up in a crash.

Calls himself a psychopath because he takes crazy pre workout ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s such an ugly bastard 😂
The way you can see his gums in between his fake teeth makes me gippy 🤮🥴
Honestly don’t even get me started on those peggers. How he looks in the mirror and think blimey that dentist done a cracker on me. No mate he’s done you right over Bucky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thinks of himself as a fitness freak yet does an incline walk on the treadmill whilst holding on to the monitor in front 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
So he has moved into a new “villa” 😏😏

the guy living with them seems to have disappeared aswell

Reactions: 1
Seems a lot smaller and different to his old villa that he would spend half his time bragging about. Seems weird to me why they would spend all that time making their dream villa then leaving it with the click of the fingers

• Heart
Seems a lot smaller and different to his old villa that he would spend half his time bragging about. Seems weird to me why they would spend all that time making their dream villa then leaving it with the click of the fingers
I thought the exact same!! Getting murals done buying furniture etc. No mention of it before and now he’s suddenly at a new villa.

Does seem very odd. The new one I think looks like a more modern finish which I prefer but he properly skipped over the “plunge” pool area very quick so I’m guessing it’s not as good as the first one. He said the first one was a holiday home which he was renting so how is he advertising it for renting it out? 🤔 do you think maybe he’s struggling to pay the rent for it so he’s sub letting? Very confused 🥴

And Paul hutchy has got a new gaff too on the same day 😂 this is so strange. Wonder if they got evicted and Kyles just trying to save face by asking yesterday about getting people to rent it out. Wasn’t long ago that he said he had paid for a whole years rent and his stay was permanent. I smell 💩

Definitely something that went on behind the scenes 😂 Kyle hyped the other villa so much so definitely would be embarrassed to admit something bad happened such as being evicted or something so he’s saying he’s renting jt to cover his back 😂😂😂

Exactly 😂 he’s a joke. Wonder if he will bring all the statues etc 🤔😂.
dunno how he would be able to rent that old villa out though unless he owned it?Which he clearly doesn’t. Paul hutchy new place looks nicer than kyles but I’m sure it’s like a hotel apartment probably not as permanent.

Also no sign of Blanca the dog at the new place 😕 I really hope they haven’t got rid of the dog.

Probably got kicked out for vandalising someone elses property!! Bellend

Exactly 😂 he’s a joke. Wonder if he will bring all the statues etc 🤔😂.
dunno how he would be able to rent that old villa out though unless he owned it?Which he clearly doesn’t. Paul hutchy new place looks nicer than kyles but I’m sure it’s like a hotel apartment probably not as permanent.

Also no sign of Blanca the dog at the new place 😕 I really hope they haven’t got rid of the dog.
On Kyle’s story, Judit is carrying Blanca, thankfully!

Attachments