Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah lolllllll
I hope they’ve split up the smug ugly twit 🤣🤣🤣
We only said a few days ago it won’t last long 🤪
I literally came on to say the same thing he was saying something about everything happens for a reason.... 😂 duck sake I wonder if the poor girl can even get a flight home or if she’s stuck with him.
he’s definitely deleted a lot of pictures of them

Reactions: 3
Knew it wouldn’t last long 😂. They were in a whirlwind romance and rushed to quickly into it. He seemed not as into her the past weeks as he was when he used to constantly brag about her 😂

Just seen the tinyyyyyyy game over text on the pillow next to her 🤪
she looks like she’s been crying in that pic too.
dunno what’s going on Kyles obv in denial but he’s posted a pic of them today saying about the ventures etc 😂🙈 clearly trying to saveface for the gram

• Haha
she looks like she’s been crying in that pic too.
dunno what’s going on Kyles obv in denial but he’s posted a pic of them today saying about the ventures etc 😂🙈 clearly trying to saveface for the gram
Your like reminded me to look on their profiles. He is definitely pretending everything is fine! 😂 she’s in a complete different villa 🧐

The dog now has a mummy and daddy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Your like reminded me to look on their profiles. He is definitely pretending everything is fine! 😂 she’s in a complete different villa 🧐

The dog now has a mummy and daddy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
yeh she’s posting about karma etc and in a different villa and he’s talking about the big move and how they just went for it 😂🙈 it’s so embarrassing. Clearly for chets benefit the dog page about mum and dad ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️🙈 actual cringing so bad

Would love to send that to Chet and say please comment again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So kyles posted a few stories with judit and she’s following Kyle on insta again but still looks like she’s in a different villa.... wonder what’s going on

Reactions: 2