Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swimjoker

Been living in south east Asia my whole life and been to Bali countless times. Cost of living in Bali is by no means cheap, Bali is know in Asia for the rich and famous to vacation in. Unless he is living the local lifestyle or living a frugal lifestyle, don’t see him sustaining it for long.

Reactions: 2

Tidge

Can anyone read Spanish and actually translate some of her recent posts. Was bored and scrolling through i think the most rent on the girlfriends timeliness and someone commented in Spanish only thing I understood was the name kyle 🤣🤣
They'll be back together by christmas/new year. Both are so materialistic they'll want them "wow gifts lol

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Can you imagine the response🤣🤣🤣😭

why does she pose in every picture with her legs open or spread apart??? I don’t get it
YES!!!!! Or moves around like she's gotta pee!!! 😂😂😂😂

His new gf seriously looks like a child she’s so skinny not cute at all 🤢 who the fuck actually moves to Bali anyways like yeh it’s nice etc but random as fuck to go all the way there setting up home with a new gf I don’t get it at all 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔

and Paul hutchie is pushing 40 it’s embarrassing
shes like Fekking pencil!!! A new gf he JUST MET while still having a girlfriend.....And don't forget - he has a "villa".......not just a house......a "villllaaaaaa" 🙄🙄

His new gf seriously looks like a child she’s so skinny not cute at all 🤢 who the fuck actually moves to Bali anyways like yeh it’s nice etc but random as fuck to go all the way there setting up home with a new gf I don’t get it at all 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔

and Paul hutchie is pushing 40 it’s embarrassing
who is Paul Hutchie??
Omg guys .....
The 5th pic he looks rather decent, I guess....

Last edited:
  • Haha
So his company Surga has closed down already cos he got scammed Loooool last month he was talking about making it into a BILLION DOLLAR company😂😂😂 this guy is a clown he doesn’t have a clue about business just talks shit on Instagram trying to look good 🤡

• Haha

BR006

He’s a horrible person with a different girl every few nights! I noticed he’s not mentioned the daughter for a few weeks now all he can think about is getting to Bali

Reactions: 1

Ariel123

His Spanish girlfriend has posted photos in a different villa and on one has commented “last days”

• Haha

BR006

So he’s coming home for a holiday already! What’s the best he doesn’t go back to Bali!! Also who’s going to look after the dog

Chelbell

Why did she spike this girl? What was she gaining from that? 🤨
couldn’t tell you why ..

maybe she wasn’t taking any or wasn’t acting like all the other insta girls?

just know she spiked the poor girl

• Sad