Krusties #5 Neil Diamond is singing…fly high Sweet Caroline xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gullri, I don’t know why Boris has a banana on his head but the picture is a joke because of the story of him dancing years ago. There’s a video of him doing it with a lady with a light sabre. Also on a different video he is dancing to a song from Saturday Night Fever which is why he had that famous John Travolta suit on.

I meant to say that your compatriot Nils Asther, his autobiography was published after his death but only in Swedish. He was in a lavender marriage but had a daughter.

Mum tells me years ago before the rubber hot water bottles they would put a stone into fire, cover it with a cloth and put it into the bed to warm you up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My man Godfrey, is that William Powell, he was Jean Harlow boyfriend 😊 will have a look or more at the site

Wish we had primark here, love to go there when I am in the uk.
Maybe it works as well with boiled potatoes😊
Will look for hand warmers in the shops. I do have a warm water bottle
well done gullri , you know your films , william powell and carole lombard

Mr OKeefe, Talking Pictures is very good too, they show mostly old British films and TV series but also classic American ones. I like watching the old Scotland Yard programmes with Edgar Lustgarten, great name!

Question for you? Do you need to shave to put your fish scale dress on?

Reactions: 7
well done gullri , you know your films , william powell and carole lombard
Think I heard Carole Lombard was the reason Powell never wanted to marry Harlow😊too many hot women back then 😁

Reactions: 5
Think I heard Carole Lombard was the reason Powell never wanted to marry Harlow😊too many hot women back then 😁
No, I think he didn’t want to marry again as he had already been married twice. He did love Jean and was devastated at her early death but around the same time was diagnosed with cancer and disappeared from public view for a while.

Reactions: 3
Gullri, I don’t know why Boris has a banana on his head but the picture is a joke because of the story of him dancing years ago. There’s a video of him doing it with a lady with a light sabre. Also on a different video he is dancing to a song from Saturday Night Fever which is why he had that famous John Travolta suit on.

I meant to say that your compatriot Nils Asther, his autobiography was published after his death but only in Swedish. He was in a lavender marriage but had a daughter.

Mum tells me years ago before the rubber hot water bottles they would put a stone into fire, cover it with a cloth and put it into the bed to warm you up.
Boris is dancing 😁have to see that!
Must say I did see boris talk about how they “had vaccing everywhere” I just thought it was a bit too much. Not too surprising people wonder about the vaccine. Never seen any politician talk like that here.🤔

No, I think he didn’t want to marry again as he had already been married twice. He did love Jean and was devastated at her early death but around the same time was diagnosed with cancer and disappeared from public view for a while.
Hope this is true. Sounds romantic, but maybe he felt guilty as well. Harlow was so young just a kid really

Bought a book about Jean Harlow at the merry hill centre in 1996

Boris is dancing 😁have to see that!
Must say I did see boris talk about how they “had vaccing everywhere” I just thought it was a bit too much. Not too surprising people wonder about the vaccine. Never seen any politician talk like that here.🤔

Hope this is true. Sounds romantic, but maybe he felt guilty as well. Harlow was so young just a kid really
It is funny watching him dance, very bad dancer.

I have so many books on film stars and I’m always reading about them on the internet. Yes, he did feel very guilty when Jean died so young, but he eventually married for the last time to a much younger woman and until he died.

The public thought William was still in mourning for Jean when he disappeared from films but he was seriously ill and was undergoing a new cancer treatment. The treatment worked but it left him impotent and needing a colostomy bag.

Anyways he was so witty and dry, I thought he was wonderfully talented.

It is funny watching him dance, very bad dancer.

I have so many books on film stars and I’m always reading about them on the internet. Yes, he did feel very guilty when Jean died so young, but he eventually married for the last time to a much younger woman and until he died.

The public thought William was still in mourning for Jean when he disappeared from films but he was seriously ill and was undergoing a new cancer treatment. The treatment worked but it left him impotent and needing a colostomy bag.

Anyways he was so witty and dry, I thought he was wonderfully talented.
I like him too and he was handsome in a different way. He starred with Marilyn Monroe in how to marry a millionaire

• Heart
I like him too and he was handsome in a different way. He starred with Marilyn Monroe in how to marry a millionaire
I love pre code movies, and William was in a lot of them. I saw a new one recently, The Road to Singapore about an unhappily married woman who falls in love with Bill. Also there’s another later one I like called Double Harness with Ann Harding. They were so glamorous in those films, their clothes were to die for and hair so beautifully coiffeured. Everything matching, hat, bag, shoes.

• Heart
Not a happy chappy, 2 bikes with dead batteries..... duck it!

• Sad
Ok it’s getting late so I shall go,
Night everybody, sleep well, god natt Gullri

• Heart
Morning all

MrsEms did anything happen during the night that we need to know about? Did the Velcro work? Please keep it clean!

Today’s caption competition, the prize is a hand knitted nose warmer. Everybody forgets your nose gets cold.

My entry. Egyptian edition of X Factor gets off to a flying start.

Attachments

• Haha
Morning all

MrsEms did anything happen during the night that we need to know about? Did the Velcro work? Please keep it clean!

Today’s caption competition, the prize is a hand knitted nose warmer. Everybody forgets your nose gets cold.

My entry. Egyptian edition of X Factor gets off to a flying start.
First song is...
'Do ya sphinx I'm sexy'

Morning all😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok it’s getting late so I shall go,
Night everybody, sleep well, god natt Gullri
Good night and good morning @Harrigan 💕I dosed off 😴 I think you call it that🌹
Good morning all😊 I slept all through the night and wasn’t cold 😀
Hope you will all have a good day ☀

• Heart
Good night and good morning @Harrigan 💕I dosed off 😴 I think you call it that🌹
Good morning all😊 I slept all through the night and wasn’t cold 😀
Hope you will all have a good day ☀
Morning Gullri

Aw I’m pleased you were ok, it’s horrible being cold especially at night. They do say lots of thin layers are better than a thick one. I shall knit you a nose warmer especially

Thank you, you too

• Heart
Morning Gullri

Aw I’m pleased you were ok, it’s horrible being cold especially at night. They do say lots of thin layers are better than a thick one. I shall knit you a nose warmer especially

Thank you, you too
Thank you @Harrigan 💕😊
Was just thinking my nosetip was a bit red so looking forward to a nosewarmer from you 😊 right now ill just use a facemask to keep it warm. 😷

@Dollylovesshoes Hope you are feeling well today 💕 and Dave too. i am still thinking of getting a little pet, but I think I would worry too much about it. Is he hungry, is he cold etc 😲❤

• Heart
Good Morning everyone , hope everyone is ok , and I've only got one thing to say to you Gullri
sju sjosjuka sjoman skottes av sju skona sjukskoterskor

Try saying that quickly 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.