Krusties #30 The Grande Reunion 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, I never knew there was a Krusties thread until I saw it mentioned on Kippers thread. Just read the last few pages, I never really knew Numbers, sounds like a right weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I never knew there was a Krusties thread until I saw it mentioned on Kippers thread. Just read the last few pages, I never really knew Numbers, sounds like a right weirdo.
Welcome! Yep, we've always had this side chat Krusties thread, for off topic talk about the Skank (or anything else). You can say what you want here, as long as it breaks no Tattle rules ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Some things definitely didn't add up Dolly, let's just say that. One time when I was confused about what she was posting and said so, after apparently falling down the stairs and getting a head injury after taking too much cough medicine, I was labelled a cruel bully, others joined in (Peeko) so I shut up about it after sticking up for myself. All very strange. In the past now. After the BF died, she posted a bit then said she was off and wouldn't be back.
Oh yes,I think I didn’t mention a word Facey I’m sure I didn’t.😞I heard about how nasty she’d been to you.I didn’t know why.I know I felt bit off with her after.
---
Hi Chi,yep say what you like here my love..bleep,bleep,bleep.🤣my marf is filf.If you feel really pissed of come here to chat.🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh yes,I think I didn’t mention a word Facey I’m sure I didn’t.😞I heard about how nasty she’d been to you.I didn’t know why.I know I felt bit off with her after.
---

Hi Chi,yep say what you like here my love..bleep,bleep,bleep.🤣my marf is filf.If you feel really pissed of come here to chat.🥰
awww great thanks Dolly

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi all
Can I say that you've all been so lovely on the KFP thread.
I'm going through a lot with my chronic and acute health issues and it's a little bit of escapism from the daily bollocks.
I have an amazing husband and two completly nutty cats. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some things definitely didn't add up Dolly, let's just say that. One time when I was confused about what she was posting and said so, after apparently falling down the stairs and getting a head injury after taking too much cough medicine, I was labelled a cruel bully, others joined in (Peeko) so I shut up about it after sticking up for myself. All very strange. In the past now. After the BF died, she posted a bit then said she was off and wouldn't be back.
Yes I remember that too. MrsCranky was a bit strange. I just never thought anyone would pretend to be someone else on here. I mean what’s the point of lying to people you will never meet. But now when you guys tell me I think that story with her lover dying was over the top!
😄I am so naive, in real life too.

And I remember Numbers and his brother who had died of cancer, and Numbers living with his mum. I thought that was good, they took care of each other I thought. Numbers always ignored me 😄 so I never thought much about him.

• Heart
Hi all
Can I say that you've all been so lovely on the KFP thread.
I'm going through a lot with my chronic and acute health issues and it's a little bit of escapism from the daily bollocks.
I have an amazing husband and two completly nutty cats. 💜
You're welcome here. Anything you want to chat about is fine, bless you. We are a good bunch. Make yourself at home. ❤

And you can post as many cat pictures as you like in here 😻

• Heart
You're welcome here. Anything you want to chat about is fine, bless you. We are a good bunch. Make yourself at home. ❤

And you can post as many cat pictures as you like in here 😻
Thank you 💜💜
I'll certainly be posting in here now. Just nice to have somewhere to come to.

This is Vic - the ruler of our home and wants fuss when she wants it and her little brother Bob, he's an attention bleep. They are 5 years old and I absolutely adore them

Attachments

• Heart
Thank you 💜💜

This is Vic - the ruler of our home and wants fuss when she wants it and her little brother Bob, he's an attention bleep. They are 5 years old and I absolutely adore them
Huge Vic and Bob fan here so love the names

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you 💜💜

Welcome Vic and Bob 😻 from my Halle Cat.

IMG_20220622_190912~2.jpg

• Heart
Absolutely beautiful 💜 I bet she's trouble as well x
She's so not, she's 13 now and just beautiful, loves her Mummy and likes her cuddles. She was a bugger in younger years stopping out all night, bringing bloody mice home and once even a goldfish out the neighbours pond, but now she's just a home cat. Bless her. 😻

• Heart
Well, I’ve just touched down in the Maldives waiting for our seaplane and first thing I do is come on ‘ere! Am I sad or what? Hoping that Skank hasn’t decided on a return to the Maldives - can you imagine being stuck on a tiny island with THAT!

• Haha
Aww had eggs n chips tonight,lovely eggs was Burford Brown eggs,honestly they are gorgeous soo bloody fresh,chickens have freedom etc..They ain’t cheap but I’d rather pay to know chickens are comfy..etc.Well that’s my news.🤣🤣❤
My son is getting 6 Burford Brown ladies in June! My chooks are generally mongrels born to my hens over the years with the odd adoption thrown in for good measure, but they spend their natural lives with us and yes they lay lovely eggs :) Actually Dolly I can trace Dave right back to my original cockeral Chicken Nugget and a hen called Nadine (at the time my hens were named after Girls Aloud)

• Heart
She's so not, she's 13 now and just beautiful, loves her Mummy and likes her cuddles. She was a bugger in younger years stopping out all night, bringing bloody mice home and once even a goldfish out the neighbours pond, but now she's just a home cat. Bless her. 😻
Awwww Facey she is such a beautiful gal,I always remember she was out all the time then started to stay in and became such a mummies gal.You also told what the two colours are called on cats.

lovely to see a couple of Krusties here as well,welcome Jane your bubbas are lovely and lovely to see you Chirie.

My avatar is my late darling Dave..oh he was such a lovely boy😞

Rita thats great for your son,awww eggs are gorgeous.You have lots of news to get through on skanky what a bleep she is.😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Awwww Facey she is such a beautiful gal,I always remember she was out all the time then started to stay in and became such a mummies gal.You also told what the two colours are called on cats.

lovely to see a couple of Krusties here as well,welcome Jane your bubbas are lovely and lovely to see you Chirie.

My avatar is my late darling Dave..oh he was such a lovely boy😞

Rita thats great for your son,awww eggs are gorgeous.You have lots of news to get through on skanky what a bleep she is.😡
Morning Dolly ❤😘 she's not allowed out at night now because of the foxes, but she's not bothered about staying out anyway, she just potters around the garden, in and out the door, I call her in before it gets dark and tell her its bed time, she toddles off into the front room onto the sofa. She's so content now no big dog around, bless her little heart. Hope you are ok today lovely, it's crap here, pissing down lol! ❤😘 Xx

And I saw on the other thread @Pom Bear is going away today for her birthday. A very happy birthday to you Pom my friend, hope you have a lovely birthday and a great few days away, love and hugs as always 👽🤗❤😘🥰🐾😘 xx

• Heart
@Pom Bear Happy birthday Pom, hope you have an amazing birthday 😘 thank you for all the laughs you give people with your pictures

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.