Krusties #27 A Place to Natter and have Fun ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not notty,my garden is so enclosed it’s like a hot house,far too warm..indoors still have cardy on,I fink when you get much older you don’t feel the heat as you used to.Are you home yet?
That is true Dolly, no still in work..I work on the lower ground so not even any sunlight

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That is true Dolly, no still in work..I work on the lower ground so not even any sunlight
Oh that’s so depressing,mind you I’ve worked in places like that,Last job I had was upper Thames
street,just couple of doors away from Vintners Hall,back of our building overlooked thames,it was gorgeous,cos lunchtimes you could go down little alley,then all you could see was the Thames it was gorgeous.Even though our bleedin office was right at bottom of building no effin windows or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh that’s so depressing,mind you I’ve worked in places like that,Last job I had was upper Thames
street,just couple of doors away from Vintners Hall,back of our building overlooked thames,it was gorgeous,cos lunchtimes you could go down little alley,then all you could see was the Thames it was gorgeous.
Not too far from we’re I am now

Reactions: 2
Not too far from we’re I am now
I loved it round there,just walking the tiny streets,lunchtimes go to a very small italian cafe,fab sarnies etc,it was called College Lane I think,it had Dick Whittingtons house there.So much fab history Garlick hill nearby with the church that had history.

• Heart
I loved it round there,just walking the tiny streets,lunchtimes go to a very small italian cafe,fab sarnies etc,it was called College Lane I think,it had Dick Whittingtons house there.So much fab history Garlick hill nearby with the church that had history.
I’m on queen Victoria street near black friars bridge

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Love borough market…that place is steeped in history
Oh yes it has,when I walked up Southwark bridge,I’d then turn left in to a small underpass then a fab pub (very old on the right ) walked further on the walked paSS clink,then see golden hind ,so narrow street then walk into Borough market right by the cathedral I’d spend a bomb in there.So many lovely memories as I have always loved history..especially about London all round there.

• Heart
Oh yes it has,when I walked up Southwark bridge,I’d then turn left in to a small underpass then a fab pub (very old on the right ) walked further on the walked paSS clink,then see golden hind ,so narrow street then walk into Borough market right by the cathedral I’d spend a bomb in there.So many lovely memories as I have always loved history..especially about London all round there.
I know that pub..bleeping expensive now lol

• Heart
I know that pub..bleeping expensive now lol
I bet notty,actually been long time since I’ve been in a pub,there is a very nice pub not too far from me that has done and still does food,right near the forest.I think last time was me and my inlaws and friends went to House of Commons etc,just to look round etc..we had fab lunch in pub etc,really enjoyed it.
bloody hell the commons where they all sit etc,to me it looks so much smaller than you see on Telly.The building was beautiful though you could smell the history,same as Tower of London..

• Heart
I bet notty,actually been long time since I’ve been in a pub,there is a very nice pub not too far from me that has done and still does food,right near the forest.I think last time was me and my inlaws and friends went to House of Commons etc,just to look round etc..we had fab lunch in pub etc,really enjoyed it.
bloody hell the commons where they all sit etc,to me it looks so much smaller than you see on Telly.The building was beautiful though you could smell the history,same as Tower of London..
Love London so much Dolly xx

• Heart
Me too nott,so much history that goes back hundreds and hundreds of years,love the Thames,another pub we liked was Captain Kidd in Wapping..More history Wapping as well.Not far from Executioner Dock.
Don’t know that one Dolly, have you noticed that most pubs in London are called the ship lol

Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok today. It's a lovely evening here, thank god it's Friday is all I can say, been snowed under all damn day.

Dolly & Notty, love your chat about London, I'm ok up here, at least I can get a decent bloody cabbage when I want one 🤭🤣😘😘 happy weekend you guys 😘 xx

• Haha
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok today. It's a lovely evening here, thank god it's Friday is all I can say, been snowed under all damn day.

Dolly & Notty, love your chat about London, I'm ok up here, at least I can get a decent bloody cabbage when I want one 🤭🤣😘😘 happy weekend you guys 😘 xx
Hi Facey do get carried away talking about Laaadon.🤣 Love cabbage by the way..yummy.getting school dinners I used to go back and get seconds for cabbage,dinner ladies couldn’t get over it,as kids usually hate veg not me..🤣

Glad your home relax and have a drinkiepoo.❤

• Heart
Hi Facey do get carried away talking about Laaadon.🤣 Love cabbage by the way..yummy.getting school dinners I used to go back and get seconds for cabbage,dinner ladies couldn’t get over it,as kids usually hate veg not me..🤣

Glad your home relax and have a drinkiepoo.❤
That's ok Dolly, I love hearing your stories, you have so much knowledge about lots of things, bless you. I know, I do have to say I like my veg too, I've dug a lilac bush up in the garden and got a 14 ft long flower border now, I'm gonna grow potatoes in it this year & see what happens 🤭🤣 xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.