Krusties #27 A Place to Natter and have Fun ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Fred ❤
Krusties #26 Girls get those Alan Whicker's put out in the bin, less ironing on a Sunday, it's all win win.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks Stapes..new Fred like sheets have been changed? Thinks that’s what I will call it now.🤣

Anyway MrsEms is all ok me dear?
That naughty effin cat Whisper wouldn’t come in last night,stayed up to 12..bastard,got up this morning there she was waiting for grub…She is like this every summer always does it.

• Heart
Re home made weed killer a thing mum and dad use a lot is a solution of washing up liquid in water and spray. They tend to use it on greenfly etc. Also you can cut away the weeds or do complementary planting ie in between tomatoes out marigolds so bugs go on the flowers and leave the veg.

I think you can make a solution out of rhubarb leaves which is potent would need to research.

Hub having to use slug pellets at mo the young mangetout plants have been decimated. You can get organic slug pellets but more expensive

Reactions: 2
Thanks for new Fred Stappy my love 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok today. Rang vet today, she's so happy dog is responding to tablets. We know it's not a cure but she'll give me his heart tablets week by week and said I can ring her anytime. Very happy today & big dog is still all good and situation on an even keel ❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Glad the tablets are working for your boy Facey. It sounds like the same stuff my poor lad had for his heart condition but they did allow him another year with us before it all became too much for his poor old ticker and I had to let him go finally. Love him and treasure every moment ❤

Well I did my friend's dress yesterday as promised so OH is going there today to put up a new lantern beside her front door and the fly screen she cannot manage, thus he'll be delivering her new frock and some eggs from my Ladies too. For me I have the thrill of the Supermarket to contend with - deep joy! - then possibly a quick detour into the Emporiums? :)
Best get a move on I suppose so TTFN x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Had to post this as I am wearing a 👑 today

---
Thanks for new Fred Stappy my love 👽🤗❤😘 hope we are all ok today. Rang vet today, she's so happy dog is responding to tablets. We know it's not a cure but she'll give me his heart tablets week by week and said I can ring her anytime. Very happy today & big dog is still all good and situation on an even keel ❤😘 xxx
That's great news Hugger, it's all the love and Huggles you are giving him 👽🤗😘💕💕 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is for Dolly.

clears Throat

Get your freak on!
Get your freak on!
Get your freak on!
Get your freak on!

thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope you're all ok, where's our Dolly today? Xx

Thanks for good wishes Rita & Stapps about my big doggo ❤😘 I appreciate everyone's support, honestly. One day at a time and every day is a bonus right now I have to say xx

• Heart
Evening my friends 👽🤗❤😘 hope you're all ok, where's our Dolly today? Xx

Thanks for good wishes Rita & Stapps about my big doggo ❤😘 I appreciate everyone's support, honestly. One day at a time and every day is a bonus right now I have to say xx
I’m here me darling Facey..me neighbour next door (Whispers owner) has arrived for a week,his friend is staying in his flat,he is supposed to get me pack of fags,he said oh it will be about 4 ish we will be back I said,I doubt it both of you will be going for drinkiepoos..no sign of em,good job I went out and got a packet.🤣 No sign of Em..

hope you are ok,sooooo wonderful your doggys meds are working bless him.❤❤

• Heart
I’m here me darling Facey..me neighbour next door (Whispers owner) has arrived for a week,his friend is staying in his flat,he is supposed to get me pack of fags,he said oh it will be about 4 ish we will be back I said,I doubt it both of you will be going for drinkiepoos..no sign of em,good job I went out and got a packet.🤣 No sign of Em..

hope you are ok,sooooo wonderful your doggys meds are working bless him.❤❤
Ah, as long as you are ok Fred Queen ❤😘 dear me, I can't do without a fag at the minute, I don't have any all day at work but then like a few at night. I can't think about packing up right now. Son leaves on 11th for USA, I don't care how long we take it week by week with dog. He's not ready yet, I'll know when he is done. To think last week he was so poorly they said days & sooner rather than later, I'm glad he's picked up & got some extra time Dolly.
If he was suffering I'd have made the call by now, I'm not going to keep him going for my own selfish reasons but while he's still got a quality of life then I can't do it yet & the vet agrees. Thank you for support ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Glad the big fella is responding to the tablets xxx

• Heart
Facey so pleased your dog is being helped by the medication, long May it continue.

Dolly you are now Whispers owner you are her mum. What fags do you smoke!

Did I tell you the time a bloke asked me to get him Fiesta magazine and I thought it was about cars! Dirty bastard!

Dolly!

• Haha
Facey so pleased your dog is being helped by the medication, long May it continue.

Dolly you are now Whispers owner you are her mum. What fags do you smoke!

Did I tell you the time a bloke asked me to get him Fiesta magazine and I thought it was about cars! Dirty bastard!

Dolly!
I’ve just said on skanky fred you won’t like those pics of skanky with a bikini on pattern is gingerbread men!😳😳🙁

• Sad
  • Haha
I’ve just said on skanky fred you won’t like those pics of skanky with a bikini on pattern is gingerbread men!😳😳🙁
Poor Ginger I bet their faces are distorted on those huge ruddy things she’s got attached.

A Gingerbread man is not just for Christmas, he’s for life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.