Krusties #27 A Place to Natter and have Fun ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was your neighbour Facey,I’d say hello lovely boy..I would talk to him..I do that when popping down the road,if narrow pavement I always step aside to let owner and doggie pass,I always say hello darling to doggie..Doggies always look up to me tails wagging..I always say hello you beauty..❤
Oh Dolly ❤ I'd so love you to be next door to me. Our cats could make friends, you'd tell big sod to 'Piss orf and shuttit' if he was being a nuisance, he'd soon get used to you and love cheeky Nanna next door. I could look after you too at night when I got home couldn't I. Just pop in for for an evening cuppa to make sure you were ok. You'd square us all up I think ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh Dolly ❤ I'd so love you to be next door to me. Our cats could make friends, you'd tell big sod to 'Piss orf and shuttit' if he was being a nuisance, he'd soon get used to you and love cheeky Nanna next door. I could look after you too at night when I got home couldn't I. Just pop in for for an evening cuppa to make sure you were ok. You'd square us all up I think ❤😘
Awwww so kind Facey..bless you Oh god yes.I’d makesure all our babes would be ok..I talk to all the doggies round here if I’m out..even when I’m on opposite pavement,obviously I don’t call out to them,but if they look over I always say something.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm just going to leave this message here for @Ming55 from the Skanky thread.

Thanks for replying to my post when you were awake early this morning with your poorly dog too. So sorry he's not good. We are always here for an off topic chat from the Skank thread, that's what our Krustie thread is for so feel free to pop over here if you need support, there's always someone around to talk to. All animal lovers here, we'd give our babies anything and go without ourselves, even sleep! Can chat about anything here so join us if you need to. 👍
---
Awwww so kind Facey..bless you Oh god yes.I’d makesure all our babes would be ok..I talk to all the doggies round here if I’m out..even when I’m on opposite pavement,obviously I don’t call out to them,but if they look over I always say something.
That's so nice Dolly. See, it doesn't take much to make friends does it. That witch next door can't be arsed. She asked the other day to borrow my lawn mower. What? You can't even be arsed to be nice to my dog and you want me to do you favours? Do duck off dear!!
I sent bestie to tell her we don't lend anything out 🤣🤣👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm just going to leave this message here for @Ming55 from the Skanky thread.

Thanks for replying to my post when you were awake early this morning with your poorly dog too. So sorry he's not good. We are always here for an off topic chat from the Skank thread, that's what our Krustie thread is for so feel free to pop over here if you need support, there's always someone around to talk to. All animal lovers here, we'd give our babies anything and go without ourselves, even sleep! Can chat about anything here so join us if you need to. 👍
Awwwe bless,I must have missed Mings post oh dear.🙁

I know Peeko’s puss has Diabetis has to inject Twice a day.🙁

Awwwe bless,I must have missed Mings post oh dear.🙁

I know Peeko’s puss has Diabetis has to inject Twice a day.🙁
Ming said they were up at 2am with doggie, poorly one, given up their bed to let dog get comfortable etc well we all have been there so I just thought let them know there's a chat thread here Dolly. I know you and Rita are always around early.
I seen Peeko has been dealing with the cat, not seen him about this last week or so tho?
@265 when you've had your tea, do you fancy changing the sheets in here?? Might as well 🤣👍x

• Heart
Ming said they were up at 2am with doggie, poorly one, given up their bed to let dog get comfortable etc well we all have been there so I just thought let them know there's a chat thread here Dolly. I know you and Rita are always around early.
I seen Peeko has been dealing with the cat, not seen him about this last week or so tho?
@265 when you've had your tea, do you fancy changing the sheets in here?? Might as well 🤣👍x
Yes and it’s your Fred that’s next Facey.265,please me dear.❤

• Heart
I'm sure she will be on sometime tonight.
I've got a new little laptop now, I'm still settling it up, once I see what's what on it I might be able to do the linking things that my phone can't do on here, just need to suss it out. As my techy guru has now bleedin emigrated, like!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I've got a new little laptop now, I'm still settling it up, once I see what's what on it I might be able to do the linking things that my phone can't do on here, just need to suss it out. As my techy guru has now bleedin emigrated, like!! 🤣🤣
Buy a Mouse, it might help you, without one it could be a tad fiddly to do what you want to do.

Buy a Mouse, it might help you, without one it could be a tad fiddly to do what you want to do.
I've tried plugging 2 different mouse's in it but it's not recognising them at the mo, I'm on it, always better with a mouse than a touch pad, I'll sort it eventually x

• Wow
I've tried plugging 2 different mouse's in it but it's not recognising them at the mo, I'm on it, always better with a mouse than a touch pad, I'll sort it eventually x
Oh dear, that isn't suppose to happen... you will work it out.

Morning all! I am pleased to say that Blanche is sitting on her perch and seems to be OK although we will catch her again later to bathe her leg in antiseptic. Poor little thing. OH says that little hen is still sitting tight on her remaining egg and one baby so we'll move them over to one of the big rabbit hutches later today that I prepared yesterday where she can spend a week or so in peace without being pestered by the others.

The weather though; Jeez its warm here for 6.25am but the storm clouds are gathering already even though the weather report reckoned it was this afternoon the Spanish Storm would reach us - and my old barometer says Orages imminent too. I'm glad I did the shopping yesterday though because theres nothing worse than loading the car when its bucketing down :( OH is going to the gun club this morning to test fire his new rifle - I have managed to resist the thrill of going to watch LOL
Right I'm off now so TTFN x

• Heart
Morning all

congratulations to Rita grandma again hope you’re knitting for your chicks! Hope your cockatiel is feeling better I’m good at massage I could do their legs if you like?

Facey hope your boy is stable you are spending lots of time with him lots of cuddles

My relations leaving today nice to see them only here day and I half I’m not good at farewells

take care everybody
Harri didn’t meet Sally they got lost in sewage

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.