Krusties #25 Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. The Krusties are Great - WooHoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ip dip dog tit you are it.

Morning McKrusties,I feel sleepy.🥱

One potato two potato three potato four,five potato six potato seven potato more.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Wind of Change

If you fart for your art
Then can I get a part
In Coronation Street

If I can’t cook for toffee
Then I won’t have to pee
On a piece of rancid meat

If I could fly like a bird
I could always drop a turd
On a cat in heat

that would give it something to think about!

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🐈🐈🐈🐈🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 still so busy here, I hope you are all ok this evening. Just popped by to say hello, we are off up in the loft in a minute to turf more stuff out. Anyone want a wedding dress, 2 old Singer sewing machines or a full set of Roberta Krays?
No, thought not, off down the charidee shop we go 🤣🤣🤣❤😘 xx

• Heart
Just had 2 bowls of lamb stew, well that's the lamb finished.

Having a laugh over on Mumsnet, they have a thread on old skanky.
It's worth a look just for giggles, I can't post a link sadly because it's
not allowed.

• Haha
Just had 2 bowls of lamb stew, well that's the lamb finished.

Having a laugh over on Mumsnet, they have a thread on old skanky.
It's worth a look just for giggles, I can't post a link sadly because it's
not allowed.
Enjoy that thread over there while it lasts then, it'll go zap in 3, 2, 1.......oh dear, that's reminded me of Gladiators again, off I go ≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Enjoy that thread over there while it lasts then, it'll go zap in 3, 2, 1.......oh dear, that's reminded me of Gladiators again, off I go ≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 🤣
What do you mean? it's been running for ages, it's full of people who have no idea.

Reactions: 1
Morning all! Flying visit as I need to get all my stuff done before our friend arrives, get the Cottage Pie for their dinner prepped and then he and I are off to The Emporium for a rummage in there to see what he can find for his little cottage. He's here for a week doing stuff about the place but wants to get it all nice for when his OH comes over with him in May but my OH won't go with us though because he hates shopping :) As usual when our mate is here its ruddy peeing down again - we reckon he brings it with him!!
Right off I go so TTFN x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For Dolly

She farts like a trouper
Adores Gary Cooper
Will make the odd blooper
It’s our Dolly!

so kind to cats and dogs
Plays bingo on the bog
Never goes out in the fog
It’s our Dolly!

her pisspot is reknowned
In bed she wears a crown
She’ll cheer you up when you’re down
It’s our Dolly!
God love her

by Harri xxxx

• Heart
Morning all😊
Hows everyone today then?
I did start an online shop this morning but decided I didn't have the head for it. If I'm like this then I end up with 3 packs of frozen peas, 12 onions, 5 packs of stock cubes, 3 iceberg lettuces...and a family taking the piss out of me when it gets delivered🤣

I've had a crap nights sleep then woke up to early so I think a good kip will be needed today. Then maybe I'll do the online shop!

Xxx

• Heart
Morning all😊
Hows everyone today then?
I did start an online shop this morning but decided I didn't have the head for it. If I'm like this then I end up with 3 packs of frozen peas, 12 onions, 5 packs of stock cubes, 3 iceberg lettuces...and a family taking the piss out of me when it gets delivered🤣

I've had a crap nights sleep then woke up to early so I think a good kip will be needed today. Then maybe I'll do the online shop!

Xxx
Do you bang on the phone with your head when ordering or use another part?

you could make a big bolognese for us all with your order lovey when’s the invite?

sorry you had bad sleep get some rest and then I will announce your news

take care x

• Heart
Hmmm my Cottage Pie has evolved into mansion pie. I still cook for 6 sometimes without even realising it so I guess our friend will be toddling back to his with a slab of it for his tea tomorrow.
The weather us foul here though but one of our nutty neighbours is cutting his hedge out in it. Madness

Attachments

• Heart
Mansion pie I love it!

things do evolve don’t they? My hub made minestrone for 2 people it was enough for 1 week!

I know a lady does vast quantities of bolognese to feed a veritable army of people!

its a lovely day here today, sunny and mild

pizza tonight

• Heart
Greedy fucker me,can’t be bothered with a dinner so hot x buns,buttered pig out.
Oh I love a toasted hot x bun with butter😊, my lot like them with jam too. I don't think they need jam as they can be sweet enough.
Best ones have always been m&s, on offer now but my last 2 packs were like lumps of dough!

Spag bol tonight, I don't know who the duck is coming but I doubt 24 people are so I've scaled down🤣

Here you go...cooking down for an hour now. Another half hour, I'll get spaghetti cooking and warm up the baguette. I bet I'll have 2 mouthfuls! Ahh well, if the troops enjoy it🥰❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well the pair of them are fit to explode after Mansion Pie followed by rice pudding and jam. Done for!
We ended up at The Emporium after Lidl where YES we bought some bits woo hoo! I found a nice rug and our mate bought some egg cups that will complete a set he'd broken three from, plus four rather nice pastel paintings to hang in his guest bedroom, a pretty pottery vase and a toolbag for his bike- he paid 5€ for the lot! Bargain. Likely there will be another visit before he goes back to UK.
Time to go now so bon soiree xxx

• Heart
Well the pair of them are fit to explode after Mansion Pie followed by rice pudding and jam. Done for!
We ended up at The Emporium after Lidl where YES we bought some bits woo hoo! I found a nice rug and our mate bought some egg cups that will complete a set he'd broken three from, plus four rather nice pastel paintings to hang in his guest bedroom, a pretty pottery vase and a toolbag for his bike- he paid 5€ for the lot! Bargain. Likely there will be another visit before he goes back to UK.
Time to go now so bon soiree xxx

Show pictures of your lovely purchases, I do love to see❤ Also can you post the recipe for 'Rita's mansion pie'. It would be appreciated. Xxx

• Heart
Evening my loves, sorry I'm late reporting in. Another mad day, hope you are all ok tonight 👽🤗❤😘

I made some grilled chicken, salad and coleslaw last night, had some for tea then put some in a lunch box for work. Bloody box tipped sideways in my bag this morning so now it stinks of onion and coleslaw juice. 😔 And I've wiped it out but can't stick my bag in the washer till the weekend? Sake!!!! 🤢 I give up!

Love & hugs folks, still mad busy, skip filling after work & such like. Take care you lot xxxx

• Heart
Well I have a job to do at the weekend, I have to replace the rails on the cutlery draw because one
has failed and I can't close the draw fully. It's good old MFI Kitchen furniture and getting replacements
are easy. I do have 2 sets in stock but ordered 3 more from the same website so I'm set for years.

Oh and I replaced the Oven light tonight, that bloody bulb cost me £5.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.