Krusties #25 Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. The Krusties are Great - WooHoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YAY! new fred!

Linky to the old fred

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yay new fred! I'm happy it's a new fresh fred for the new year! Took a bit longer than usual. Oh I could fill up a fred with some gossip though dolly🀭 I got a bit pissed off with the brother's soon to be ex wife and sent her a message😁 Well, I've always held back sooooo🀣 I'm behaving now but it wouldn't take much tbhπŸ€ͺ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you our lovely Stapps for doing the new Fred. It's been quiet on here, which is why the Christmas titled Fred has lasted till nearly St Val's day.

Some of us have been caught up in RL work stuff and not been posting so much daily, however.......all the Kristy gang know they have friends here AND whether they're here daily or not, we are always here for each other. β€β€πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so sad,my close friend her partners in care home as he has very bad dementia,she goes three times a week,she rang me littke while ago sobbing,she is finding it so hard going to see him three times a week,she said she can’t take anymore she doesn’t feel like living,I was so upset but I kept myself together,,I told her for her own mental health she needs to cut visiting times down Tim won’t realise I know he won’t,she was going through with his bad dementia for two years,getting up 2 o clock in the morning trying to go out,so obviously doors had to be locked,had falls,my friend is same age as me.She really is at altime low.she asked to to make her laugh,so I farted..actually had one brewing..Also few things I said to make her laugh.Hopefully she will cut times down she needs to,good jobs she has her two lovely doggies with her,I said the more you are getting stressed the babies will pick it up and they will be very sad.πŸ™

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel so sad,my close friend her partners in care home as he has very bad dementia,she goes three times a week,she rang me littke while ago sobbing,she is finding it so hard going to see him three times a week,she said she can’t take anymore she doesn’t feel like living,I was so upset but I kept myself together,,I told her for her own mental health she needs to cut visiting times down Tim won’t realise I know he won’t,she was going through with his bad dementia for two years,getting up 2 o clock in the morning trying to go out,so obviously doors had to be locked,had falls,my friend is same age as me.She really is at altime low.she asked to to make her laugh,so I farted..actually had one brewing..Also few things I said to make her laugh.Hopefully she will cut times down she needs to,good jobs she has her two lovely doggies with her,I said the more you are getting stressed the babies will pick it up and they will be very sad.πŸ™
Bless her Dolly. It's awful. I remember when Mum had her accident, I wasn't even allowed in her care home to see her as it was Covid, I had to stand outside her window, but she still got frickin Covid in there and died of Covid related Pneumonia anyway. Mum didn't even know I was there in the end. Your friend needs to look after herself. Her partner will be looked after suitably whether she's there or not, bless her ❀❀😘

• Heart
Bless her Dolly. It's awful. I remember when Mum had her accident, I wasn't even allowed in her care home to see her as it was Covid, I had to stand outside her window, but she still got frickin Covid in there and died of Covid related Pneumonia anyway. Mum didn't even know I was there in the end. Your friend needs to look after herself. Her partner will be looked after suitably whether she's there or not, bless her ❀❀😘
Awwwww sorry about you poor mum.πŸ™β€
That’s what I said to her,her partner is now 90so 15 years older than her,he is a lovely man,she says that not one nasty streak in his body.
his family don’t bother with him,one of his sons calls him by his name not dad,she said they are cold as ice.

Hope She cuts down the days though,I said to her she will end up in there herself if she don’t,that made her giggle.That’s what she needed a laugh.

Tim comes from rich family,he himself was a Harley street Dental surgeon,spoke beautifully posh but was lovely,my friend called his friends jaw crackers as they spoke very,ver posh.(obviously not to their faces) 🀣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Awwwww sorry about you poor mum.πŸ™β€
That’s what I said to her,her partner is now 90so 15 years older than her,he is a lovely man,she says that not one nasty streak in his body.
his family don’t bother with him,one of his sons calls him by his name not dad,she said they are cold as ice.

Hope She cuts down the days though,I said to her she will end up in there herself if she don’t,that made her giggle.That’s what she needed a laugh.

Tim comes from rich family,he himself was a Harley street Dental surgeon,spoke beautifully posh but was lovely,my friend called his friends jaw crackers as they spoke very,ver posh.(obviously not to their faces) 🀣
She needs be looking after herself Dolly, not running herself ragged feeling obliged to do visiting chores. Poor lady. He'll be looked after whether she's there or not xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for starting the new thread Stapes, sorry I haven't been on here much lately, the ferra pist said I was spending far too much time online and that I should try and get out more (yeah, I know that!) So, I'm trying not to spend so much time online (even though I love it!)

I hope everybody is ok and not too cold, see you all again soon, I'm not going anywhere.

Love and hugs to you all, Cakky xx
πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all!

Likewise my Mum died right in the middle of Covid lockdown. I couldn't even get across the Channel to see her at the time plus the hospital said they wouldn't have let me in anyway (my hideous sister's doing I suspect), but three of my children were there to see her on her way so there was that I suppose. I could have gone for my "father" though but after how he behaved towards my children (on my effing sister's orders again undoubtedly), I had no intention of giving him the release of forgiveness specifically for being such an hole to my kids, however he was a total tit of a father, the worst ever son and truly the most awful, complete bastard of a husband. No he got to take that lot with him when the Bloke Dowstairs opened the door to him :) I have no regrets about it either and nor was it difficult considering I'd had no contact with him in nearly 8 years when he snuffed it, however this entire charade was ALL the doing of my sister and her appalling daughter for which I got blamed for it even though I live in another country maybe 800 miles away so NO WAY could I have been responsible for what that nutcase girl did, and yet I did still get blamed, my kids remonstrated over it so they too became responsible & thus I had no contact with my Mother for three years. Yes I was in contact with Mother again but never again That Man - I am never going to give him the forgiveness he needs to Move Along :mad::poop: In fact I had a brief contact with my vile sister last year because I wanted ALL my photos removed from the house, ones of me and my children, yet it seems even she remembered what an appalling asshole our "father" truly was - but I will not be renewing any siblinghood after all she's done, dearie me NO! Some things are best left as they are. Incidentally My photos consisted of FOUR of me aged 1 year, another at 3, on at 7 and another at 19 - and thats it! Nice to know that I meant such a lot to them eh? By contrast I have literally THOUSANDS of my lot p;lus their special books :)

Anyway aside from my life story theres not a lot going on here so I'll be potterring about the place resting up after yesterday's activity re-organising the pig's house again. We decided to split the main hut in two to separate the two lots of two because poor old Poppy blunders about as she's going blind and the two other girls get snappy with her, so it meant opening up a new doorway to Pop's bedroom she shares with Fern then partitioning the two bedrooms so the other two have their own entrance. Oh and then persuading P & F to use the new entrance bribing them with bread and chestnuts :) Its all fun eh? LOL
Best get dressed now so TTFN!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well Skanky will not be having a fab roast dinner like this will she?

IMG_20230212_141225490.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Afternoon my friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ blimey, it's taken me all weekend to catch up with everything, at least it's made me have a rest tho 🀣 hope you're all ok today. 9.5 out of 10 captain 🀣

• Heart
As for you @265 I've never commented when others have accused you of being rude.. I've always reacted or responded to your comments as I took you as someone who means well but might not come across that way. But what the hell does this mean??
View attachment 1954413

If you think we waffle here, you can duck right off! Yeah sometimes it gets boring and we fill the silence but we have a sense of loyalty to each other and wouldn't slag each other off.
As for your roast? You're no @Stan Butler!
Sorry but your comment really pissed me off especially considering I added you as an IG friend (before I got blocked).
That comment was from last JULY and it was maybe a slow news day on the Skanky thread, couldn't tell you what had been discussed that day but 265 has never slagged you off as far as I'm aware? His comment doesn't look to have been aimed at you personally??? πŸ€”
---

How did my post end up here? And secondly read the bit where Ron quotes you. You said the KP thread is full of waffle. Why would you say that?
Rosie, it's something 265 always used to say if folks had been chatting about all-sorts during the day, that's all. This is what Ron does, he picks up other people's posts, quotes them and tries to stir the pot xx

Reactions: 1
How did my post end up here? And secondly read the bit where Ron quotes you. You said the KP thread is full of waffle. Why would you say that?
I've been posting on the KP threads since the #2, in fact I've started the majority of the
threads. SO I've been around a bit and there has been times when there is no news and
the waffle starts. This is why I'm not in the threads so much these days. I do love your
posts BTW.

I have no idea why your post ended up here, bit odd that, it's a good thing because I
wouldn't be allowed to reply to you on the KP thread.

Reactions: 3
Actually I think what's pissed me off is how Ron tit stirred the comment... and I've fallen right into it. OK @265 I apologise for my comment. I'll delete my post.
---

You know when someone you don't like says something and you don't give a tit?
But then someone you do like, says something and it bothers you 10 times more? That's what happened here. I'm sorry ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.