Krusties #25 Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. The Krusties are Great - WooHoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bugger,have doc ringing me this morning 9.30 now please please Dolly don’t cough..You knowcwhat will happen.πŸ₯΄
Morning dolly, hope all is well😊 When the doctor calls make sure you have a glass of water next to you. Don't worry about coughing and farting at the same time as well...we all do itπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Oh Rita, some men get better with age like fine wine...Keanu Reeves being one😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning dolly, hope all is well😊 When the doctor calls make sure you have a glass of water next to you. Don't worry about coughing and farting at the same time as well...we all do itπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Oh Rita, some men get better with age like fine wine...Keanu Reeves being one😍
🀣it’s only a med check (I bleeping hope) but she wanted me to go for x Ray chest clinic cos coughπŸ₯΄I always cough when I talk on the phone I told her this,anyway I refused to go for X-ray.

Yes he is nice.Really nice bloke as well apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🀣it’s only a med check (I bleeping hope) but she wanted me to go for x Ray chest clinic cos coughπŸ₯΄I always cough when I talk on the phone I told her this,anyway I refused to go for X-ray.

Yes he is nice.Really nice bloke as well apparently.
Ooh you just reminded me I need to make an appointment with the doctors too! Med check, brain check...I think I need an MOT🀣
Possibly a full service too😁
I understand about the scan, your choice my lovely❀

• Heart
Morning Krusts how are you plain or buttered?

Grey, day,
Rain, main
Cold, old
Damp, ramp
Bored, Ford
Cat, fat, sat, in, front, of, me!

needs work

MrsEms lovely looking puds you rose to the occasion!

Dolly you are being singularly punished for flagrant use of swearing which has affected all other Krusts!

Carry on

Nurse!

• Haha
Morning Krusts how are you plain or buttered?

Grey, day,
Rain, main
Cold, old
Damp, ramp
Bored, Ford
Cat, fat, sat, in, front, of, me!

needs work

MrsEms lovely looking puds you rose to the occasion!

Dolly you are being singularly punished for flagrant use of swearing which has affected all other Krusts!

Carry on

Nurse!
I don't swear that much do I?🀣
I think you should do a bit of effing and jeffing yourself harri, I find it quite liberating🀣😘

Oh my puddings were bloody huge when they came out but the bastards did shrink a bit! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't swear that much do I?🀣
I think you should do a bit of effing and jeffing yourself harri, I find it quite liberating🀣😘

Oh my puddings were bloody huge when they came out but the bastards did shrink a bit! Xx
I swear like a trooper as you all know,those Yorkies were gorgeous yes they do go down abit but yours looked fine. How many eggs did you use Ems?i always found more eggs the better,I told you didn’t I James Martin recipe it’s bleeping 8.😳😳but they are huge,made night before placed in fridge then cooked next day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I swear like a trooper as you all know,those Yorkies were gorgeous yes they do go down abit but yours looked fine. How many eggs did you use Ems?i always found more eggs the better,I told you didn’t I James Martin recipe it’s bleeping 8.😳😳but they are huge,made night before placed in fridge then cooked next day.
Ahh, me and MrEms do have a good old swear between the two of us...especially when we're talking about our twit of a neighbour🀣

I've been following the bbc good food recipe that uses 4 eggs, 200ml milk and I think 140g of flour. I should've made it up the night before but couldn't be arsed!

Yesterday I was a good mummy but today I'm a bad mummy. Just had a text off my son to say I gave him a bruised banana in his lunch box this morningπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ How could I be soo cruel?🀣

• Haha
Ahh, me and MrEms do have a good old swear between the two of us...especially when we're talking about our twit of a neighbour🀣

I've been following the bbc good food recipe that uses 4 eggs, 200ml milk and I think 140g of flour. I should've made it up the night before but couldn't be arsed!

Yesterday I was a good mummy but today I'm a bad mummy. Just had a text off my son to say I gave him a bruised banana in his lunch box this morningπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ How could I be soo cruel?🀣
You need to say,you may find another bruised one tomorrow if you moan.🀣

Ems,I only know old money not the metric stuff.Remember I was bought up on Pounds,shillings and pence.

• Haha

Well thats a hideous hate-crime MrsEms! No doubt he'll be scarred for life over it LOL

• Haha
Oh I do swear but not on regular basis like hub does which winds me up.

Dolly I tolerate swearing as she’s a Londoner been used to that type of talk all her life but MrsEms …….

Fish Wife Warning Fish Wife Warning

quilting is a strange one you get metric and imperial but most patterns use imperial measurement I think it makes it easier

bruised banana? Oh dear plenty of cold cream me thinks. Oh, not that type of banana

oh I love that song Depeche Mode where the singer looks a plonker walking round in a cloak and crown.

• Haha
I've just cleaned my ensuite. It's the worst job, I'd chose any other chore. How can such a small room take so bloody longπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I need to ban MrEms from there, he malts more than the dogs🀣

Oh I've just noticed a certain πŸ‘πŸ¦… around...its been a while. Will we have a visit tooπŸ€”

• Haha
I've just cleaned my ensuite. It's the worst job, I'd chose any other chore. How can such a small room take so bloody longπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I need to ban MrEms from there, he malts more than the dogs🀣

Oh I've just noticed a certain πŸ‘πŸ¦… around...its been a while. Will we have a visit tooπŸ€”
Oh Ems who? Give me clue,I’m useless,πŸ‘€it 🦧 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Ems who? Give me clue,I’m useless,πŸ‘€it 🦧 😳
I'm sure he'll pop by to say hello! He did frequent this fred for a bit...on and off.

I hate the fact I smell of bathroom cleaner now! It's up my nostrils🀣 I use flash. Can't use mr muscle as I had and allergic reaction to it and my tongue swelled up😳 I couldn't talk, proper fat tongue🀣

Right let's put my oven on. Xx

• Heart

Evening love ❀😘 just a quick pop in, we are busy filling a skip after work tonight. Seen that & reported xx

Only ever comes on any thread to goad and be provocative to regs, it's as transparent as my old Nannas net curtains. Have a good evening my lovely Krustie friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxxx

• Heart
Evening love ❀😘 just a quick pop in, we are busy filling a skip after work tonight. Seen that & reported xx

Only ever comes on any thread to goad and be provocative to regs, it's as transparent as my old Nannas net curtains. Have a good evening my lovely Krustie friends πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xxxx
Hello my lovely, hope all is good😘
Ahh you spotted him too then! He's a strange one. Well done reporting.
Love the 'as transparent as nannas net curtains🀣 I'll be using that!
πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahhh yes,I know now Thankyou,I’ve been Kipping.I must have missed it.’you know who’

Goody Facey.❀

• Heart
Ahhh yes,I know now Thankyou,I’ve been Kipping.I must have missed it.’you know who’

Goody Facey.❀
I had a kip this afternoon dolly, like yesterday I was completely out...dribbling and awl🀣
Bertie lays by my side and sleeps too, he doesn't move an inch. Bless him. He's up on one of the kids beds cuddling now. I've got Alfie next to me nowπŸ₯°

• Heart
Salut! Back to the rain for us here which means dragging Horny Mike outside when he would much rather stay home ta very much :) Not a lot on today though apart from clean the chickens out, tidy up and go to the bank because OH forgot to do it when we were there yesterday, aside from that I won't be doing a lot either because of the rain so the idea of bringing more logs up to the house is a giant NO NO! I'll leave that treat for a dry day instead.
So we had a Visitor eh? I missed that :)
Right I'm off now so TTFN

• Heart
Morning Krusts!

A smell can tell
If you’re not very well
A cat will feel fat
If he’s holding a bat
A dude can sound rude
When speaking eating food
A cock will rock
When it’s chock a block
With corn!

have a lovely day x

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸˆπŸŒ½πŸŒ½πŸŒ½πŸŒ½πŸŒ½

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all😊
Harri I'd like to be poetic but it's still too early for me😁

Another coffee and a shower and maybe then I'll get some puppy power😳🀣

Hope everyone is well xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.