Krusties #25 Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. The Krusties are Great - WooHoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all,

we’re back to the red hot and Randy episode of Man About the House!

oh dear mix up George things Chrissie has been in a blue movie!

the tenant with the open shirt to his navel was a right slimy git! Cheesecloth for all!

Laundry today

Cakky congratulations beautiful kids you’ve got will be busy

Rita I’m making you a new award services to pies, MrsEms is joint winner for feeding the troops you for adapting to human and animal requirements

Dolly sending you a large currant bun to dribble on sweetie

have a good day x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Show pictures of your lovely purchases, I do love to see❤ Also can you post the recipe for 'Rita's mansion pie'. It would be appreciated. Xxx
Oh its just the usual Cottage Pie I make but this one turned out bloody enormous, like a Mansion rather than a twee little cottage! Mine also contains onion, mushroom, a handfull of peas, carrot, tomato and baked beans plus salt ' pepper and a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Even after sending our friend home with a slab I still have two other servings in the freezer now!
Hello all, I hope you days are proceeding well :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gosh it’s quiet on here where is everybody? I’m going to have to start dressing up as Jessica Alves to get the punters in I see!

Oh well carry on people whatever you’re doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gosh it’s quiet on here where is everybody? I’m going to have to start dressing up as Jessica Alves to get the punters in I see!

Oh well carry on people whatever you’re doing!
I'm here...better late than never😁
Hope everyone is fine and dandy😘

Oh Jessica Alves, quite the stunner. I saw this earlier and for some reason thought of her🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tips for keeping you warm

eat turnips
Blow a raspberry
Wear your duvet when you go shopping
Wear your underwear outside your clothes
Pull your hoodie over your mouth
Get Dolly to fart on you before you go outside

best other suggestion wins a years worth of pie a la maison made by la belle Rita

• Haha
Hi all, I am pleased to announce that I am now expecting TRIPLETS!!

View attachment 2048431
Cakky my darling, would you like to share? Can I please have ginger and white one? Reminds me so much of my lovely old ginger lady I adopted & we lost 4 years ago. I need another ginger cat..... 😻

Evening my lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all ok, still catching up tonight xx
---
I'm here...better late than never😁
Hope everyone is fine and dandy😘

Oh Jessica Alves, quite the stunner. I saw this earlier and for some reason thought of her🤔
Ems 🤣❤😘 that's made me titter a bit somewhat this evening my love 🤣 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Titter ye not
Fart a lot
Pick your nose on the run
Flick your hair
No underwear
Flash your bits in the sun

By a patient in Broadmoor self funded

• Haha
Titter ye not
Fart a lot
Pick your nose on the run
Flick your hair
No underwear
Flash your bits in the sun

By a patient in Broadmoor self funded
I'd rather titter not Twitter.
I don't fart a lot.
Only on waking in a morning,
Then it's gone till evening somewhat.
Flick your underwear hair,
Do you mean Mrs Poet?
I'd much rather not.........

❤😘 Xx

• Heart
Right folks, quiz time. What is this, what is it for? Made of plastic, it comes apart, it's the size of two B cup size flat baps?

Never seen anything like it, answers on a postcard please 👍👍
Look like little dishes for jam or something! 🧐

Reactions: 3
Dolly I was just reading about the dog attacking two police horses in Vicky Park yesterday! The hole owner just stood and watched FGS! Our dogs are half American Bulldog - the girl is most like her mother and as such she cannot be trusted with other dogs (the boy is a wally like his dad was). Jeez the amount of dog fights I've waded into to sort out and this POS just stood there smirking :( Well sad to say the Dog Will Be Blamed Entirely when in fact the one reponsible is the hole allowing her to run loose in the park unmuzzled just to begin with. God I hate some people

Attachments

• Heart
Dolly I was just reading about the dog attacking two police horses in Vicky Park yesterday! The hole owner just stood and watched FGS! Our dogs are half American Bulldog - the girl is most like her mother and as such she cannot be trusted with other dogs (the boy is a wally like his dad was). Jeez the amount of dog fights I've waded into to sort out and this POS just stood there smirking :( Well sad to say the Dog Will Be Blamed Entirely when in fact the one reponsible is the hole allowing her to run loose in the park unmuzzled just to begin with. God I hate some people
bleeping arseholes ain’t they?🙁

Evening again, I'm tucked up in bed...taken off
Right folks, quiz time. What is this, what is it for? Made of plastic, it comes apart, it's the size of two B cup size flat baps?

Never seen anything like it, answers on a postcard please 👍👍
I think these are the beer goggles that MrEms said he needed when I got frisky last night...he couldn't find them🤷🤣

Morning all😁
Just waiting for my troops to get up!
Be back soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.