Krusties #15 Krustycrumpets are the tops we don’t tolerate any Bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been to Royal Ascot. What’s the point of going somewhere having to wear heels all day and pretend to enjoy horse racing while speaking to people you don’t know?

Anyway don’t think I’d get in in a John Lewis dress and I’ve never worn a hat!

“I’ve been to paradise but I’ve never been to me”…….
Cruel it is. I wouldn't want to support that. Those poor horses

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh dear we need a new thready thingypoo?

Krusties #60 Krustiebuggers are close none of us will get a dose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It really is Jo
I used to ride horses Notty. I had a great horse in the riding school and I could get her to jump any fence but adults couldn't. Ive done loads of stuff in my life. The difference between the adults and me was I respected her and cared for her. I love animals see. We jumped a fence one day and I came out of the stirrups. She kept her head up to stop me falling off. I loved her for that. She kept me safe. We had an amazing bond. I loved her very much. It's made me cry telling you this. Im a bit emotional. Good job handyman has gone to the loo. Lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Krusties #16 Take a Peek, the boy is back let’s hope he’s washed his sack

• Heart
  • Haha
Come on krustiebums,new title needed.Arses will be kicked into Dollys Pisspot if you don’t 🤣
Okay Dolly. Say motherfucking bleep though. I want to avoid your pisspot at all costs. Handyman and I are on the beach and he's put a blanket around me because I'm a little cold. He's got his legs either side of me and cuddling me up and kissing my neck. I feel really loved today Love MrsC xxxx

• Wow
  • Heart
Just realised,if this train and tube strike goes ahead next week, this place will be empty next week. Me living so close will have to come in! FML

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Evening my lovely Pisspotters 👽🤗❤😘 it's a bit warm intit! Happy anniversary my lovely @MrsEms 🎂🍾🥂🍷😘😘 hope them legs are shaved my girl, you have fun lovey 🤣😘 xx

I see everyone is fine and well this evening, good good! Xx

Notty ❤❤😘 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Evening my lovely Pisspotters 👽🤗❤😘 it's a bit warm intit! Happy anniversary my lovely @MrsEms 🎂🍾🥂🍷😘😘 hope them legs are shaved my girl, you have fun lovey 🤣😘 xx

Notty ❤❤😘 xxx
Evening Faceywacey,trying to get new freddie going..lovely to see you here.❤Where is Ems?Ahh of course anniversary din dins.❤

Just realised,if this train and tube strike goes ahead next week, this place will be empty next week. Me living so close will have to come in! FML
I’m here.No workiepoos for moi..God I forget all the bleeping years using the underground.Day in day out! Falling asleep after night out and waking up at end of the line.🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening Faceywacey,trying to get new freddie going..lovely to see you here.❤Where is Ems?Ahh of course anniversary din dins.❤

I’m here.No workiepoos for moi..God I forget all the bleeping years using the underground.Day in day out! Falling asleep after night out and waking up at end of the line.🥴🤣
Hello lovely Fred Queen ❤😘 don't worry, am sure someone will do a shiny new Fred for us later, the last Skanky one went to 56 pages so it's not a drama just yet. ❤ Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Evening facey...you glad to be home!....xxx
Hello sweetheart ❤😘 yes, I bloody am!! Even more so than yesterday, lol! You ok today? With all this good news going on I was hoping to get home to you astride a lawnmower dressed in your Stormtrooper kit, grass all cut to save me a fricken job, & light saber shining brightly in the afternoon sunshine. Ah well, maybe tomorrow ❤😘 xx

• Heart

Notty ❤❤😘 xxx
Hello my friend and other Krusties 🥰💕💖❤🐾💕❤💕🤗😘 xx.

Hope you feel better after your early night ❤💕💖🐾👽🤗😘 xx. I was going to make you a milky drink but I think your already gone to bed 🥛so I've saved you a glass 🥰❤❤💕💖
I was tagged in the 200th thread of Meghan and ending up joining in again, though like most threads I don't read every post otherwise I'd would never keep.up with everything 🥰❤💕💖🐾👽🤗😘 xx.

Happy Anniversary MrsEms ❤💕💖🤗🥰😘xx.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hello my friend and other Krusties 🥰💕💖❤🐾💕❤💕🤗😘 xx.

Hope you feel better after your early night ❤💕💖🐾👽🤗😘 xx. I was going to make you a milky drink but I think your already gone to bed 🥛so I've saved you a glass 🥰❤❤💕💖
I was tagged in the 200th thread of Meghan and ending up joining in again, though like most threads I don't read every post otherwise I'd would never keep.up with everything 🥰❤💕💖🐾👽🤗😘 xx.

Happy Anniversary MrsEms ❤💕💖🤗🥰😘xx.
Ah, bless you lovely. Hope you're ok today. Yep, I was a bit broken last night, best for me to go bed early lol! 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🥰 How lovely they tagged you in to #200, that's fab! Have you put some old pics on? Of course you don't have to read every post everywhere all the time, you do what you can keep up with, without any stress. Thanks for thinking of me & popping in again to say hello, you always welcome here my friend 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾🥰 Xxxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.