Krusties #12 Playing some tunes on a dangly organ, united we stand against Skanky the Gorgon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodness, I only threw that suggestion in at the last minute for a laugh, thanks guys 🤭🤣❤ and Captain for starting the new one for us.

The end if the last thread went so quick I couldn't keep up 🤣

Yes, congratulations Brooklyn Berkham, on your vulgar nuptials which cost more than any of us could ever hope to have in a lifetime, good for you & long may it last 🤣

Well done Facie. Love the new thread title. Love MrsC xxxx
Congratulations @Facehugger on the new thread xxx

Is it nap time yet!
You two need half the credit really, you pair of lovely nutters ❤❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh goodness, I only threw that suggestion in at the last minute for a laugh, thanks guys 🤭🤣❤ and Captain for starting the new one for us.

Yes, congratulations Brooklyn Berkham, on your vulgar nuptials which cost more than any of us could ever hope to have in a lifetime, good for you & long may it last 🤣

Thank you from my organ and myself lol 😆 ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Congratulations hugger for the great title an thanks 265 for starting another new one❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

No Facie. You earned it fair and square. A great title. Hope we get the ice cream van soon. Lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.