Krusties #11 Tights, ice cream & nips in the air, throw your cossie over there like you just don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't one of our own get Peeko's mobile no. when he posted it once? Or did I dream that
You're right. I don't think he'll be banned. Its probably just a warning for going off topic on the kp thread...we've all had them🀣 There are an awful lot of people over there that are very quick on the report button as soon as you mention anything else which is a shame as I think that's why its become so unfriendly at timesπŸ™

Yes, was it Hugger?
I think it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You're right. I don't think he'll be banned. Its probably just a warning for going off topic on the kp thread...we've all had them🀣 There are an awful lot of people over there that are very quick on the report button as soon as you mention anything else which is a shame as I think that's why its become so unfriendly at timesπŸ™

I think it was.
Yes,Ems you are right.It can be nit picky at times.

Reactions: 4
Afternoon gang πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ just a quick visit to say hello and happy Saturday, I'm out today but will be back later. Hope you are all well my friends ❀😘 xx

It wasn't me who got Peekos number, he did post it and his name ages ago but it was zapped. Someone got it but don't know who. He will have had a warning for rambling over there πŸ‘‰ most likely, like he does when he's on his Carlingsbergs of a weekend bless the old lad, he'll be fine & back I'm sure.
Have a fab afternoon guys, see you later. ❀😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon gang πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ just a quick visit to say hello and happy Saturday, I'm out today but will be back later. Hope you are all well my friends ❀😘 xx

It wasn't me who got Peekos number, he did post it and his name ages ago but it was zapped. Someone got it but don't know who. He will have had a warning for rambling over there πŸ‘‰ most likely, like he does when he's on his Carlingsbergs of a weekend bless the old lad, he'll be fine & back I'm sure.
Have a fab afternoon guys, see you later. ❀😘 Xx
I hope he comes back soon. I was just getting to know him and he's going to build me a mudhut. @okeep. Come back please. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Afternoon all.
Hope everyone is doing well ❀
Had a quiet day yesterday, still resting with this silly covid malarkey.

I do hope okeep is alright.

Have a lovely Saturday all ❀🐾❀🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the ice cream van today?

Afternoon all.
Hope everyone is doing well ❀
Had a quiet day yesterday, still resting with this silly covid malarkey.

I do hope okeep is alright.

Have a lovely Saturday all ❀🐾❀🐾
Hi Ethel. I hope you feel better soon. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Bloody Frosty this morning, had to go out so I wrapped up again, only went out
to get one of my bikes an MOT which she passed easy.

Reactions: 8
Bloody Frosty this morning, had to go out so I wrapped up again, only went out
to get one of my bikes an MOT which she passed easy.
Oh your back glad the chicken chaser passed

What you having for dinner tomorrow. Im off shaking my chakras and improving my downward dog. Christ it needs some work

What you having for dinner tomorrow. Im off shaking my chakras and improving my downward dog. Christ it needs some work
When I come back can I have a roaring beast between my legs. Love MrsC xxxx

As been as it's passed the mot. Love MrsC xxxx

As been as it's passed the mot. Love MrsC xxxx
I don't want to do anything illegal. I have a conscious heart

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pork for Sunday Lunch which means a dirty oven for me to clean....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
P
Pork for Sunday Lunch which means a dirty oven for me to clean....
Pork again. Oh my dizzy days. I told you last time I liked chicken. Are you gonna join Notty, Facie and I on the park run. We are having a wrestling match. Boys against the girls. Whoever loses are buying the ice creams. Facie and I have already maxed out stormys credit card

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So if I’m write Peeks wants his trousers taking up couple of inches
MrsC wants some new stainless steel pins for her voodoo dolls
Captain wants new thermal underwear
Dolly wants a tracking device for Dave
MrsEms wants some new knicker elastic
Face wants some new rigid scaffolding for her boobs
Not wants all of the above but in small portions

If I’ve missed you apologies but I don’t know everybody as well

For myself a new brain cell would be welcome preferably solar powered with teasmaid connected

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.