Krusties #11 Tights, ice cream & nips in the air, throw your cossie over there like you just don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now, thank you Captain for the new thread. Can always rely on you to get us going 🤣 thanks for the votes my friends, I'm glad you liked my suggestion.

Recap: well we don't need one really do we 🤣❤😘 carry on as you were! Stappy, I'm so sorry I missed you out on the end of the last thread, a special Facehug for you to make amends 👽🤗❤😘

@not on my watch your bank card is over here buddy, come and get it 😈😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The KP thread is very quiet today, did "something" happen????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right Krusties (founder members) We started the Krusties, all the proper Krusties are on this thread, Some of the older members will remember when we started and we made sir Tom as our VIP President , but thats an Honorary title ,
I was voted a long time ago , in as chairman of our entertainment's comittee ( if you can go back far enough you can see)
So in my capacity as a member of the committee I have made a new position. I would like to honour a Krustie(Founder member) who works bloody hard, does not get the plaudits he deserves, doesn't realise how appreciated he is , keeps us all together , quietly but firmly, But believe you me, I truly think without him we would not be here , I know we all appreciate him , hes the Gov,
So all you Krusties can vote on this, But I do not think ill get many objections,
So without further ado , The Captain, our Captain is Krusty President for Life ,
Hes earned it, irriplacable , Congratulations Cap, thanks for all you have done for us

• Heart
I've just got a 10 week old ginger kitten (the other ginger one died at 19 last month) so cute!
kitten4.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck
I've just got a 10 week old ginger kitten (the other ginger one died at 19 last month) so cute!
View attachment 1165516
aah bet you miss your other one, never replace youre baby , but he/she is a darling

Tell you my Krusties, i know the reason why the threads get so nasty, Who started the krustie thread ? want to give them a bleeding medal

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck

aah bet you miss your other one, never replace youre baby , but he/she is a darling

Tell you my Krusties, i know the reason why the threads get so nasty, Who started the krustie thread ? want to give them a bleeding medal
Aww, thanks so much, he is very shy at the moment, must of been the stress of the car journey and a new environment. 😻

Aw I remember your post about your fur-baby. This little one is absolutely gorgeous 🤗 ❤
Thanks so much 😻, are we allowed to discuss anything off-topic here?

• Heart
BBC ARCHIVES posted this on their feed, it's worth a watch because it's probably
the best April Fools joke EVER!

Reactions: 3
Aww, thanks so much, he is very shy at the moment, must of been the stress of the car journey and a new environment. 😻

Thanks so much 😻, are we allowed to discuss anything off-topic here?
Firsly Cakky ,this is the fun thread, with the nicest people in the world, You can talk about what you like, except for
dogs, cats, kittens , hedgehogs, cakes, Do not mention Motorbikes, ooh, ice cream ,thats another one, all those topics upset them , sex is another one, apart from that talk about anything

• Haha
  • Heart
My krusties , you know Peeko , pimpernel, okeep or whatever. , crawling too much? If I’m banned yet again, you’ll know me, my moniker will be captainharristaplesurpinkfaceonethelsWilly

Christ i do love you lot, but nobody has ever told me what to think or say, bit like Nazi Germany on here or Putin,
So goodbye,been a blast , I will find you ♥ ♥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My krusties , you know Peeko , pimpernel, okeep or whatever. , crawling too much? If I’m banned yet again, you’ll know me, my moniker will be captainharristaplesurpinkfaceonethelsWilly

Christ i do love you lot, but nobody has ever told me what to think or say, bit like Nazi Germany on here or Putin,
You ok there Peeks? Whassup?? ??

OKeeps, what's up? Oh dear🙁
I hope you're back soon xxx

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.